All Comments on 'Bounty'

by TruKnowledgeSeeker

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well....

that was scary, I can't decide if I ended up with a bounty on my head if I would want her to come after me or not.

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
The bounty hunter is here . . .

Overall I really liked this. It was different and original, edgy and fast paced with a good twist ending.

My only complaint - more a matter of taste perhaps, is this: Having the 1st person narrator die at some point in the story, for me breaks the illusion- that 'willing suspension of disbelief. Similar to films,TV or theatre, when the characters break the fourth wall - ie talk directly to the viewer/audience.

I don't see why you could not have written this in third person, as in third person you can still jump into the mind of the main protagonist, still have interior monlogue, their POV etc. As stands, as a reader, I have to accept that the narrator is talking from beyond the grave, which isn't what the story is about.

There, got that off my chest.

That ranting quibble aside, I really liked it. 5 stars.

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Wicked Wicked

Wish there was a bounty hunter in real life to get all the scum buckets who prey on women and children.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous