All Comments on 'Box Jewelry'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
eideticeideticover 7 years ago
I liked it, and...

I voted a solid 4: 5 for a good story line and an interesting POV, 3 because I just can't help it - tense flipping and inconsistencies, plus typos, just drive me nuts. A bit more front-end editing would have made it much easier to read. Good story nonetheless. Now I need to check out your other writing. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice piece of work

I thought it was well written with an interesting point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To damn long! Should been broken into chapters!

Way to damn long with no action! Very long and dry lost all intrest half way through! This is the worst story i every tried to read on here! A single star is way to high a rating for this trash story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Long

Long winded build up to basically nothing

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Was way too long. You maybe got word count confused with quality. I simply kept reading thinking things would improve until Jason came out and the chance that Kate would fuck him was lost. With that said, there was absolutely no point to include that segment into the plot line. As for dad and Kate, he never did actually fuck her so it was just a one off oral event. Truth or dare? Give me a break! The only way this story could have conceivably been salvaged is to have Laura get involved (passably a threesome).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...