All Comments on 'Boy Loves His Momma'

by kellywilcox

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hope i become as good an author

Its all amazing. Just the Zall things should be a bit more worldly. Its like it has come from star wars. Make it a bit more human than robotic which activates and deactivates. Ofcourse in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
U gotta kerp it going

I loved the story u gotta keep writing. Turn it into a series

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 8 years ago
It was quite good but

By the third page it was one error after another. Just be a little more careful in your writing. Without the errors this is an easy 4 but due to the errors it is a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
live4thebj must have a different system than mine.

Mine only went to two pages. His/hers had a third. How do you get onto this?

onlyfictiononlyfictionalmost 8 years ago
I cannot score this one

I have never read this mind control sort of story before, so my reservations about the rapey aspects seem out of place. There were grammar errors that can be avoided in your next piece if you get an editor to help out.

But what was hard for me to read was how the main character seemed to sometimes blame the mom - want to punish her - for normal behavior. It was his choice tof make her unaware. Made him seem pretty unworthy of the affections he got. Even in the end, he dodged responsibility and lied to avoid any consequences. There wasn't even a hint of internal regret by the end. Cannot really have a kiss as woman and man when he is nothe a man inamed any sense of the word.

That may sound harsh, but I only write this because I see skill and talent in here that could eventually bear out some truly great works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

It was a great story , usually I catch grammar mistakes but my Dick was too hard. So it didn't bother me. Keep up the great work and more black incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun story

Seeing mom naked has a lasting impact on many young guys. It does cause some crazy thoughts but usually guys just peep and JO.

Squire3Squire3almost 8 years ago

Very close to rape I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Say what? Was the momma hypnotized or was she pretending?

Because it seems that she was fully aware of what was happening when she said "oh my god...it has happened before...but not as bad as this...".

For the next chapter, perhaps you should focus on the mother hypnotizing the son. Would make a great story...considering that everyone mind control story on this site is always one-sided.

gladiateher_gladiateher_almost 8 years ago
Good to read about some about some dark love....

I love the black figure...not enough to satiate my thirst here round here...I will hope for more on this story...

hotmozahotmozaalmost 8 years ago
Grate story

Grate story.I was enjoyed reading this.Thanks for the aurthor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story

I was so wet reading this, putting myself in her place, being a mom myself and i would probably react with anger the same way she did alright inside I'd be hot thinking I was attractive enough to have my own son lust me. In a way part of me wishes his sexual control over her lasted much longer, into months with him videotaping sessions to be his proof so she realizes how long he desired her and how long she'd been his womansexually. Yet i loved how this scenario went and I'm happy with all of it.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago
Loved it

The sex was so hot!

Kuntkilla69Kuntkilla69about 6 years ago
Very Good

Really like this story. Enjoyed the fact that they were black. Don't see that much on here.

spoiler22mspoiler22mabout 6 years ago
Finally!!!!!!

Finally a sexy story about a black family. I loved it, it was just right, not to much stereotypical bullshit and just enough aggression. I would love to see you write a series on a black family, maybe add a little aggression, some spankings and things like that, add a sister or maybe a father and daughter to the story.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

Yeah fuck that. As soon as he made her horny for a root and then started fucking her off and making her plead. Well no fucking way. The dickhead was all I love my mom she’s still my mom. Bla bla bla. And then he just about reduces her to tears and begging as she crawls on the floor. It’s such an African American thing to do. All superior and shit and make their women beg. Hmm yeah.

1 star for inconsistent story line.

gem4tnagem4tna3 months ago

Needs more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous