Boy Loves His Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use my height and weight to push her down on her back.

She looks up at me confused.

I plant my face between her breasts. I lick, tasting the salty remains of my cum on her breasts.

She moans, as I suck her hard nipples.

I move my head down, kissing her flat stomach, then bury my head in her crotch.

She gasps, as my tongue slips into her pussy.

I lick the inside of her pussy, tasting her sticky, sweet juices.

She moves her legs, and gently thrusts up to meet my mouth. At the same time, she grabs the back of my head, and pushes me down.

She whimpers, as I continue to eat her out.

I can feel myself getting hard again.

I raise my head, her pussy juices drip from my chin.

She grabs the sides of my face, and pulls me down. We kiss. The kiss is quick and hard. Her tongue jams into my mouth.

Then she pulls away.

"Let's try something," she pants. "Lay down."

I roll on my back.

She straddles me. Her pussy is now in my face. Her mouth hovers just above my cock.

I feel her hand grab my cock.

Soon, I feel her soft warm lips wrap around my dick.

I reach up, grab her ass, and dart my tongue inside of her.

I lick her pussy, playing with her clit.

I hear her muffled cries, as she continues to suck on my cock.

I'm getting more and more hard, and I want to be inside of her again.

She must be able to read my mind, as my hard cock spills out of her mouth.

She rolls off of me, and stands.

She holds out her hand.

I sit up, and take it.

She leads me upstairs to her bedroom.

She sits on the bed with her legs crossed. There is a girlish smile on her face, as she looks up at me.

"Where do you want me?" She giggles.

I look away, and see my naked reflection in a mirror. The very same mirror that I had first seen her naked in.

"Turn around," I say.

No sooner than she does, I push into her. In the mirror, I watch as her eyes go wide.

She's on all fours, but I don't want her like that. Instead, I grab her by her hair, and gently pull her up. Now she's on her knees in a sitting position.

I pound up into her. In the mirror, I watch, with perverse pleasure, as her boobs bounce in rhythm to my thrusts.

God this is amazing.

I thrust harder and faster, she howls in response, and soon I send her into a body shaking orgasm.

I thrust into her one final time.

My lips quiver, as I let go, releasing my entire load inside of her.

I pull out, and lay down on the bed.

She lays down next to me, and snuggles up close.

We bask in the warmth from our naked bodies.

And soon, we both fall into a deep, satisfied sleep.

+ + +

I wake up to hear my mom screaming.

"What are you doing in my bed," she screams. "Why are you naked!"

Before I can even sit up, she starts punching me.

"Get out," she screams.

I grab her by the wrists, and push her back. I see she is wearing a T-shirt and a pair of panties. She must have gotten up a little before me, and gotten dressed. Shit.

"Mom," I scream.

"What's going on," she screams.

"Zall," I say.

But, she doesn't hear me, and continues to struggle.

"Let me go," she cries. "What are you doing?"

"Zall," I scream, as loud as I can.

She stops struggling. I hear her take a deep breath, and then lets it out in short little gasps.

I let her go.

As soon as she is free, she stuffs a hand down her panties, and rubs her pussy.

I'm so pissed off, I think about leaving, and letting her rub herself raw.

But, I'm also hard—so hard that I'm not thinking straight.

I pull her hand out of her panties, and push her back against the wall.

I push her panties aside, and shove my cock into her pussy.

She gasps.

I lay a hand against the wall for support, then I bang her. I'm not gentle, and I don't care.

She tries to reach up and kiss me, but I turn my head away. I'm angry, and become even more aggressive as I slam into her.

But, it's not enough.

I grab her by her T-shirt, and push her in front of me. Then I bend her over at the waist.

I slam into her from behind. I'm in deep.

She yelps, and continues to yelp, as my big, hard cock abuses her pussy.

The pounding she is taking, brings her to an orgasm, almost immediately.

I don't care. I don't let up.

She yelps even louder, taking more abuse from my cock.

When I'm close, I pull her back by the hips. I want her to feel ever squirt I'm about to give her. I fire into her, but then I have an even better idea.

Still cumming, I pull out and spray the rest of my seed all over her ass. Watching, with satisfaction, as my cum fills in the crack of her ass.

I let her drop to the floor, and leave without even looking back.

+++

It's Saturday, thank god.

I dress and head downstairs.

My mom joins me about 20 minutes later. Her hair is wet, from a shower, and she's dressed in a T-shirt and blue jeans.

She gives me a funny, worried look.

But whenever I look at her, she quickly turns away.

I get up, and grab my car keys.

I've had enough of her shit today.

I get home late. I drove for hours, and did some thinking. I feel guilty about what I've done, and what I made my mom do.

The house is quiet.

When I go upstairs I hear my mom sleeping.

I sigh.

"Mom," I call out softly. Her light snores are the only answer.

I know what I have to do.

I knee down by her bed. I whisper in my mom's ear, as I did before. This time I tell her that the word zall means nothing to her now.

After I'm done, I head to my room. I feel a twinge of regret that I will never get to fuck her again, but I know I've done the right thing.

Sunday rolls around, and things are pretty much normal—normal and boring. The only thing that seems odd, is how cold and distant my mom is to me. She says very little, and when

she does speak, it's short and direct.

Does she remember what happen? I don't know. I figure it's probably best not to ask.

+++

I come home from school on Monday, to find my mom sitting at the kitchen table. She is in her work clothes: a button up blouse and a skirt.

At first, I wonder why she is home so early. But, her angry face says it all. I decide to play it cool, and hope for the best.

"Hi mom," I say. "What's up?"

She tells me to sit.

I do, and my cool attitude immediately breaks.

Fuck, I think, she knows. I'm in for it now. I wonder if I'll be kicked out, or worse, have to go to jail.

"Have you been drugging me?" She asks.

I shake my head.

"Don't fucking lie to me, you little bastard."

Now I'm really shitting my pants.

"I'm having all these weird dreams about us, you know..." she can't say the words, but I can fill in the blanks.

"Then when I wake up and my pussy's sore," she continues.

I gulp.

"Maybe, you're having a wet dream," I offer.

"Really," she screams, "Is that why I had cum all over my ass, when I woke up on Saturday."

I look down in shame, and my face flushes a guilty red.

"I went to the doctor today, and got a blood test," she continues. "There were no drugs in my system, but the test isn't a hundred percent. The doctor said, some drugs can pass through your system quickly, and not leave a trace. So what's going on! Are you drugging me!"

I shake my head, again.

Her features soften, slightly.

"Then what is going on, baby? Tell me, please."

I decide to tell her, at least part of the truth anyway.

"Well," I begin, "sometimes when we're alone, you'd go into these trances. And, you'd strip down, naked, and we'd..."

I trial off, letting her fill in the blanks.

"Oh my god," she says. "How many times did we..."

"Three or four," I say.

Her face flushes red. It's hard to believe that she actually buys what I'm saying. But, then again, she must be desperate for some kind of answer, so she clings to the one I

give her.

"I know it's been a long time," she confesses, "but, I didn't think it was this bad."

"It's okay," I say.

"No, it's not," she answers. "I'm your mother. We shouldn't be doing that."

"But, I liked it..." I offer.

She shakes her head, and turns away.

"It's wrong," she answers, and then adds: "besides, I'm too old for you."

"Are you kidding me," I say. "You're a very sexy woman."

"Your dad didn't think so," she says, grimacing.

"I think so," I say.

Taking a chance, I gently grab her hand, and place it on my crotch.

Her eyes go wide, as she feels my burgeoning erection through my pants.

"Oh my god," she gasps.

Seeing an opening, I reach over, lift up her skirt, and put my hand in between her legs.

She moans, as I run my fingers over her underwear. Even through the fabric, I can feel her pussy start to get wet.

We continue to rub each other for a couple more minutes.

Suddenly, she bats my hand away, and stands.

I look up at her, both annoyed and confused.

Did I do something wrong?

I needn't worry.

I watch as she lifts up her skirt, and slips out of her underwear.

Excited, I quickly follow suit. I unzip my pants, and pull them down enough to expose my cock to her.

But, she makes no further move. I wonder if she's weighing her options, deciding if this is a good idea or not.

I don't give her a choice.

I grab her by the waist, and sit her down on my lap.

She sits with her back toward me, but since I tower over her I have a good look of the front as well—the best of both worlds.

I guide my cock up between her legs.

The effect is immediate.

Her head rolls back, bumping against my shoulder. Her mouth opens wide, taking in air.

Her body though, reacts on pure instinct, and I feel her hips thrusting forward, trying to pull me in deeper.

Now either I'm bigger, or she tighter, because it's a snug fit.

I grit my teeth, and know I'm not going to last long.

But, whatever time I have, I'm going to enjoy it.

My mom recovers from the shock of having her big boy inside of her, and now she leans forward.

Her movements become more purposefully, and I feel her start to bounce up and down on my cock.

She wastes no time, and rides me like a horse, even as she pants like a dog.

I reach forward, and cradle her breasts in my hands. My hands are big, but she is still a handful. And, I can feel her hard nipples straining against the fabric of her blouse.

I want to rub her nipples raw, and in a burst of lustful fury I tear the front of her blouse open.

She wears no bra, and her breasts spill out, and pour into my hands.

I squeeze her breasts hard, causing her to yelp.

I start to rub her nipples between my fingers, and my reward is for her to increase the pace of the ride. The lips of her pussy kiss and tug the shaft of my cock in frantic, obscene movements. Both of us are well past the point of no return. And, I'm so close now that my cock is at the tipping point.

I try to stand up, because when I cun, I want to shower every inch of her body with my thick, cream.

But, my mom has other ideas.

"No," I hear my mom hiss.

She pushes me back into my chair with almost superhuman strength.

I grit my teeth again, even as my mom continues to pump my cock with all her might.

Finally, I can't take it any more. I'm about ready to burst.

I grab her waist, and pull her down, while at the same time I thrust my cock up.

Her jaw goes slack.

I tense, and continue to pound into her from below.

Her breath becomes erratic, reduced to nothing more than a series of short, shivery, gulps.

I feel her body tremble in my hands, and she nearly bucks herself off of me, as her hips spasm.

And suddenly, I feel my cock squeezed tight, as her legs close shut.

I hold her firm, letting her ride out the organism that now grips her body.

It ends not with a cry, but a tiny little squeak.

She pants, her lungs trying to a catch a few stolen breaths. But she is spent, and her body wearily slumps forward, almost melting like butter.

I still have something to give her, though, and I can't hold back any longer.

I scream, again and again, and my screams are loud and untamed.

Her lean body jerks taunt, as the damn finally bursts.

I bust one nut after another, planting a garden of seeds inside of her.

I sit there for a few seconds, gulping in air, trying to catch my breath.

My mom, though, does not move.

She just sits there. She sits there, with my now limp dick inside of her.

I lean forward, and kiss her right shoulder.

She flinches.

Then she stands, abandoning my cock without a second thought.

Once on her feet, she adjusts her skirt.

"What's wrong," I ask.

"I can't believe you're asking me that, after what we just did," she answers.

I almost laugh, and tell her it wasn't the first time, but wisely hold my tongue.

Every boy knows, you don't laugh at a mad black woman. Not if you want to keep your balls, that is.

I stand, taking a moment to zip up my pants, and then go over to her.

She backs away at my approach, and I keep my distance.

She stands modestly holding her blouse closed at the rip.

"You seemed to like it," I say.

"That's not the point," she answers.

And I can't help but notice that the front of her skirt is completely soaked.

Soaked, with the same naughty juices that covered the crotch of my pants.

I also can't help notice the glob of my cum that now traces the curves of her left leg.

"So what is the point?" I ask.

She turns her head away, refusing to look me in the eye.

"The point is," she says quietly, "is that you should be with girls your own age.

"But I don't want those girls," I answer. "I only want you."

I see her flash a quick smile, which just as quickly fades. But, it's a small glimmer of hope, and I press.

"Mom, you're a very sexy woman," I say. "But, you're always wound up so tight. Wasn't it nice just to cut loose for a change?"

The question catches her off guard, and she nods. Then catches herself, and looks at the floor.

"God, what a mess," she says to the floor.

I approach, gently touching her waist. She doesn't resist the advance.

"Nothing I can't handle," I say.

"Guess that makes you the man of the house," she answers.

"Guess so," I say.

I kiss the nap of her. She sighs deeply.

But, then she pushes me away. She turns to face me, and stands with her hands on her hips.

"Guess that means your broke ass can finally get a job, too."

I flash a smile.

"Anything you want, momma," I say.

She nods her head, and then returns to my embrace. She lays her head against my chest, and I gently stroke her hair.

"Baby, can I ask you something?"

I nod.

"Is that how we made love before?" She asks. "You know, when I was in one of my trances."

"Close enough," I answer.

"Jesus," she says, "no wonder I can't remember any of it. You fucked my brains out."

She looks up at me, and smiles.

And before I can spoil the moment, by saying something stupid, she presses her lips against mine.

It's a kiss between a man and woman. A kiss that tells me that I am the "good man" she's always wanted.

She pulls away.

I watch as her breast rise and fall in-between the rip of her blouse.

She catches me looking, and her face immediately flushes red.

She shyly turns away.

"I'm going upstairs to change," she says. I see her tuck a few strands of hair behind her ear in a flirty gesture.

"Baby, I might need some help with this." She says, and at the same time lifts up her dress to flash the bare ass underneath.

Then she darts out of the kitchen..

Soon I hear her footsteps race upstairs.

I can't believe I pulled it off.

I take a minute to smile, satisfied.

Then I follow her up.

12