All Comments on 'Boy Toy Ch. 03'

by ThomasLord

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best of the series

This was a great story on its own even if you hadn't read the previous two chapters. Very erotic and well done on the build up. Your writing brought out the heat all three were generating. Well done 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NIIICE

More please. Also, keep Mindy with Tara and Mike.

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomover 5 years ago
More, Please

I'm ready for more Toy for the boi.

Rifraff123Rifraff123about 4 years ago
more please.......

Loved this, really seemed real. I envy him!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

This was leagues better than the first chapter. c:

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Well part 3 had another twist, although you kind of had an idea what might be coming. It was still good with erotic threesome action, but it ends kind of weakly, but sexy enough. Sadly, I think this is the end of the three part story as it’s been about 6 years since part 3 was posted and this story is the writers only work. It is sad, because there was so much promise with this story and the possibilities were wide open.

Part 1 was the best of the 3 parts, and looking closer I see why…part 1 was written in 2013 and then the writer disappeared for 5 years before writing part 2 & 3 in 2018. That explains the departure of the theme in part 1. I did like the twist beginning to part 2 and the abrupt breakaway from the part 1 femdom ending, but I can’t help to think about what kind of story we would have gotten if the entire story was written in 2013…might have been an incredibly erotic and fun femdom story. The way Tara was written in part 1 was as an incredibly sexy, confident and erotic wife with a delicious plan of control for her husband put in play using her friends…I would have enjoyed that premise being continued, but the story we got was good to. Never look at a hot fmf threesome as a bad thing…but it could have been a flamethrower of a story.

If you’re still around ThomasLord…please consider a rewrite beginning at the end of part 1.

Either way, great writing and I appreciate the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous