Boy Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara adjusted her position slightly so that when Mike drove his cock deeply in her, his big balls bounced of her clit. This was one of Tara's favorites. The sexual arousal grew in her more and her moans grew louder. To Mindy, Tara looked like she had been consumed by the carnal pleasures to the point where her enjoyment was almost animalistic. She looked like a bitch in heat getting what her body so thoroughly desired, a good, hard fucking. Tara's only thoughts were how good that cock felt in her and Mike's big balls bouncing off her clit. Her mind and body were consumed in the hard fucking she was getting. She had no control over her body as the orgasm mounted.

Mike felt like a stallion as he continued to fuck his wife. His recent orgasm meant that he could last longer and he kept pounding her. Tara was lost in her pleasures. Her body started convulsing in orgasm after orgasm as Mike continued to thrust in her. Finally, after countless wave after wave of orgasms, Tara couldn't take any more and slumped on the bed. Tara started to roll over on her back like she usually did so that Mike could finish himself but she heard Mindy ask "Can I have some, too?" in an almost pleading tone. Tara moved out of the way to let her two most favorite people in the world enjoy each other.

Mindy sat on the end of the bed next to where Tara had been on her knees in front of Mike. She looked up at him and said, "Let me keep you hard while you get a little rest." Mike was breathing heavily from the exertion of pounding Tara and liked the idea of a break. He liked it even more when Mindy took his cock in her mouth and started giving him a nice, slow blow job. Mindy felt a very strong and growing desire to have Mike's cock in her. She wanted him big and hard but not too aroused so that he would last longer so she kissed and licked his cock more than actually sucking him.

When Mike's breathing returned to almost normal, Mindy decided that he was rested enough and got in her hands and knees at the end of the bed. Mike loved the view of Mindy with her ass and pussy presenting themselves for his use and pleasure. He also loved the sight of her big tits hanging below her chest. He could easily see how wet she was and knew she didn't need any foreplay. Her wiggling her ass a little told him she was definitely ready so he entered her slowly. Mindy moaned in pleasure as Mike's cock entered and stretched her. After Mike got all his cock in her, he gradually picked up the pace fucking her harder each thrust. He enjoyed watching her big tits bounce back and forth with each thrust and reached out to fondle the left one with is left hand, adding to both his and Mindy's arousal. Mindy loved the feeling of cock inside her but she missed the direct contact with her clit so she reached back and tried to finger her clit as Mike fucked her. Every time Mike thrust in her, though, her fingers would be bounced off of her clit. Tara saw what was happening and got beside Mindy. She started fingering her clit for her and Mindy was able to enjoy both Mike's cock and her clit being stimulated. Tara realized that she was able to reach Mike, too, and used her other hand to gently fondle his balls the way he liked so much.

Mike and Mindy got into something of a fucking frenzy, stimulating each other with the added pleasure of Tara arousing both of them as well. It didn't take long for the double pleasures of Mike's cock and Tara's fingers to bring an explosion of an orgasm in Mindy. Waves of pleasure washed through her body feeling like each started in her core and crashed out of her body. Her pussy spasmed around Mike's cock and soon he followed with a massive eruption of cum from his cock head deep into Mindy's pussy. Tara was very pleased as she watched her husband and her best friend collapse on the bed next to each other awash in the blissful afterglow of their orgasms. Exhausted, they all crawled under the bed covers and arranged themselves like spoons with Mike in the middle holding one of Tara's tits in one hand and Mindy behind him with her tits pressed against his back and arm around his waist.

After Mindy had left, Tara came up to Mike and asked, "What do you think, do you want to continue to be our boy toy or have you had enough?"

12