All Comments on 'Boy, Was She a Hot Wife Ch. 02'

by i_am_the_watcher

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Illiteracy Is SO Unattractive

"It was then over. In only a few minutes they had got dressed and Tick had gone."</p>

<p>If you can't find at least four punctuation or grammatical errors in the above extract from this "story," you should return to third grade for a remedial education. You can take the seat in the classroom next to this "writer."</p>

<p>If you find the fifth error, congratulations! Perhaps YOU should be writing stories instead of this "writer."</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
third grade

this writer IS in third grade and quite at home there, he spent the past four years there after all. The story is too stupid to have been written by anyone else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

What is wrong with fuck buddies you don't have to be married to have sex with other people!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why would

you bring yourself in such a turmoil of feelings and problems as you allready saw where it went the first time. is writing this your therapy ? if it would have been good you would not be exhusband and write it a different way. you lost more than a wife for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
there is a difference between hot wife, total slut

and mentally ill. Want to guess what you are really describing about you and her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ho humm

who the hell wears stockings anymore

soooo boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Are You Embarrassed Yet - Or Still?

Unless you are truly into negativity why would you continue this below gutter level slop?<P>

Surely you must be embarrassed by the comments and scores on 2 straight efforts to disgust.<P>

There is no forgiveness in the air for someting that taints it this badly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
These comments are over the top

Hey I didn't think it was THAT bad. Bear in mind that some of the stories here are written in the style that people speak. A lot of american writers mention "Mom" instead of "Mum" etc. It's not a problem. I am thinking that the first negative post started a wagon for others jump on, here's hoping that I've started another one, in a more positive vein.

Ok, so perhaps the author could have used an editor, not all do. For me, any story paints a picture, starting with a blank canvas. If I don't like the way it develops, I just move on. No need for negativity.

Any of you who have written stories for this site would be unhappy to have received negative comments, no doubt from those who, "didn't understand", but I expect all stories here sicken someone, and work for others.

If the story doesn't do it for you, just move on. No need to be pompous or spiteful.

BTW, I am not the author, nor do I know him. I just felt it was time to start balancing the thoughts of those who were overly critical.

I have enjoyed stories more, but have disliked more as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Just Plain Bad

Just Plain Bad, almost a Just Plain Bob story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good story!

I thought the first chapter was better, but if this story is real, it is what it is. Anxious to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nope didn't finish the story.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the troll below

why did you start it you sick cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very hot

Loved this please continue Love cuckold stories, yours really is true I sure would not have dumped her. Got to love those married sluts.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Learn how to use consonants.

Spelling out every word is cumbersome to read and tedious.

MikelGMikelGalmost 14 years ago
Loving wives

It appears there are more men intersted in writing about seeing their wives being fucked by other men than there are men who want to fuck other women, is this a white thing, because I do not know any brothers that are down on this watching and cuckolding concept.

If my wife came to me and said," I amjust going to let him feel my tits and thats all," I would say "ok, go live with him if that is what you want," she would rspond "no honey i just want to play," I would respond "ok honey go play and live with him afterward". "But honey its just sex', "ok but when your done having sex just go live with him."

You see, if she wants a new dawg to fuckher, tell her go for it, but do not come home cause this dawg is going to find a new bitch. It is a simple as that,

Men you cannot stop wives from fucking around its free well, but you sure can stop the madness and leave the cheating bitch.

Full circle, please tell me what is sexy about watching your wife bang another man, while you are jacking off with your hand as she is getting the best fucking of her life according to these authors.

i can undestand an open marriage, where both parties get to fuck, but this cuckolding is unique to a certain culture of men.

So you marry the woman of your dreams just so others can fuck her. Logical!

victoriangentvictoriangentalmost 14 years ago
RE: Loving wives - mikelG

You made two fatal errors in your comment.

First, when your wife confronted you about what she wanted to do, you gave her a choice. In her mind she already knows what she is going to do. Just her talking to you about it shows she is predisposed to those actions. No choice - Just hit the road bitch.

Second error. You called these perverted faggots authors - shame on you.

MikelG, I am white and old (I was a roadguard for JC on the road to Damascus) and in all my years I've never had the displeasure of meeting any of these pathetic pieces of perverted garbage, white or black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hubby Needs to Hold On to Sexy Hot Wife

She is a young sexy hot wife who needs to explore her sexual horizons. Hubby's role is to assist her in any way possible and hope she doesn't dwell on the fact that he is not well endowed. She teases and denies hubby and finds that he becomes more submissive the longer he is denied. This hot wife finds that she is drawn to young well endowed dominant studs and her little hubby is her financial security blanket. Her hubby is only too willing to accomodate his sensuous bride's every wish. He whorships the ground she walks on and is very grateful she stays under the same roof, even if she denies him sex. Hubby takes considerable pleasure in dressing her for her dates and serving her.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It is a recent white thing; not black and not Mexican.

"It appears there are more men intersted in writing about seeing their wives being fucked by other men than there are men who want to fuck other women, is this a white thing, because I do not know any brothers that are down on this watching and cuckolding concept."

In the old days; in the 1950s and before, whites were double tough. However, during the last 20 years or so, white males have been feminized to the point of being bi-sexual and feel sexually inferior to other men; especially blacks. Since so many white men feel sexually inferior, they need other darker complected men to fuck their wives because they belive they are not able to sexually satisfy their wives.

In fact, many white men feel the need to be neutered and that is why there are so many stories about a strong masculine black forcing the white husband to wear skirts and using drugs to neuter the husband or applying rubber bands to cut off the blood flow to the white husband's balls. The writers of such storys have actually neutered themselves or wish for for a big black man to remove or destroy their balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWannabe's profound philosophical insights

are always so rewarding. Who else on Lit provides such entertainment?

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
wow really

I refuse to believe that there are ignorant pussy bitch husbands out there really like that. Myself, first of all, she would be so fucking gone out of my house and he would be getting his ass kicked so bad he wouldn't fuck another mans wife EVER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
never

True story, husband should have picked the guy. If she didn't stop at the agreed upon tits, I would have been up and loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I GAVE THIS STORY A 5- (*****-). I like it very much.

:-)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Boy, was this a silly cuckold story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous