Boyfriend's Treat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers

"We need to make a list of things we might want. I think cuffs are a necessity."

She agreed, "Four sets so we could tie the person in a very spread eagle position."

"Maybe some love lotion, I remember the shave cream, and saw they had lotions that get warm when you breath on them." We were looking on the computer and we read some articles others had put there about which items were the best. We decided on a pocket rocket, and one that spins and teases the clit, has little rabbit ears on it. Everybody was commenting on these suction tubes, some Chinese invention, but it might be fun.

Ry ask, "Would it be okay to get some nipple clamps, as she thought it might be fun to tease my nipples?"

"I am not sure about those, shit I don't like my nipples pinched hard I don't think."

"Okay that ought to do it, sounds like fun, lets go, we better get dressed and we can go."

Ry got that mischievous look on her face, she said, "I think we ought to wear skirts and sweaters, and maybe forget the rest."

"What?" I said

"You want us to drive 90 miles in revealing cloths, and then go to a sex shop. Ok, but what about having to go by and seeing your mom, that ought to be interesting."

She said, "We don't have to tell my mom we were in Denver, and just forget seeing her."

"Okay," I agreed, "Lets go," and so we drove down and got the supplies, it was funny, there was a girl that was the clerk in the store we went to, and no one else was there, she showed us all the stuff and even offered us good pricing. I handed her my card to pay for the items, and she helped us check out.

She also said, "We have a special going, and if you buy over a $100 dollars worth they throw in a butt plug as a gift."

I said, "We don't need it."

She said, "It's free, as she was putting it in the sack, she said we should have two just in case, and besides we had spent enough for two." She was very pretty also, but I was not really interested in doing something with someone else.

Ry was bubbly as we left the store, and as we topped the first hill out of Denver, she ask, "Can we pull into the parking lot by the Buffalo Overlook?" I thought she was getting sick maybe, but she just looked at me and said, "I know you have rode in a car bare assed naked, but I haven't, it is almost dark outside right now and I was wondering if maybe we could toss these skirt and sweaters in the back and ride the rest of the way back bare assed?"

I commented on "its bald assed naked remember." She giggled, I am a sucker, and so our skirts and sweaters flew to the back of the SUV. Crap the dash lights put off to much glow, you could see us in the cab, I adjusted the lights so they just barely glowing inside, and up the hill we went, "two bald assed girls" with not a care in the world. We pulled up to my condo, and Ry wanted to run for the door.

I said, "No way," and I climbed over the seat and fetched our cloths. I told her "There is no way my neighbor or his wife are catching me naked in front of my condo." So she slipped on her skirt and sweater also.

Once inside the condo we opened the sacks and looked at what all we had bought. I was amazed at some of the stuff, I looked at the cuffs, they were good ones I think, I noticed that we had lots of keys, as each pair had two keys, and the same key fit every pair, nice. I put one cuff on my wrist, just curious, it was locked, and it did not pull loose, these were real, not toys. I put the key in, and found that you can also lock them so they do not get tighter, not just so they don't come loose. I think the girl at the store really did give us some good buys. I opened that Chinese suction tube thing, it had a pump with a hose, and eight little cylinders that had little valves on them. I put one on my arm, damn they suck hard, and I did not pump the pump that hard. I opened the little book that come with them and was shocked as to where you put them, I figured they were for the nipples, and was wondering why we had so many then if that was the case. In the book they also showed a girl that had her clit sucked into one of them, OMG I bet that is stimulating, and shit that could hurt. I was getting excited thinking about being tied up and not being able to get loose, maybe if Tadd ever comes back he can tie us both up, I wonder what it would be like to be tied to Ry, fun, she is so sexy.

I looked back around to see what Ry was doing, and she was standing there watching me, and her skirt and sweater were history.

I ask, "What do you want to try for your first time?"

She ask, "Would it be okay if I tied her to the dining room table with all four sets of cuffs in a spread eagle." I liked that, and she climbed on the table, and I placed the cuffs on her, she was very sexy spread out on the table.

I commented, "Maybe we will have guests sometime and she can be the center piece on the table." I remembered her asking for those nipple clamps and I was going to grab them and put them on her nipples, but then I saw those tubes, maybe they would work. I took one and hooked the hose to it, and placed it on her nipple.

She shrieked saying she was not sure. I pumped the handle and the tube sucked her nipple in, but it let go just as quick, tried again, and it did the same. I was disappointed in it, I looked at the directions, and it said have the person lick the tube edge, to make the seal tight. I had her stick her tongue in it, and I pumped her tongue in, it was funny, she could not get her tongue back. I released it, and then pumped it on her nipple, it really sucked her nipple into the tube this time, and I had pumped it tight. I then grabbed another one and put it on the other nipple after she licked it.

She started to scream, I released it, she said, "That little bugger really sucks on my nipple."

I said, "We should have gotten a ball gag as you are making to much noise." I put the tube back on her, but I lightly pumped it this time, I found you can see when it pulls to hard. I thought about her clit, but decided I better not try that unless I could gag her, imagine my neighbor come running over to see why she was screaming.

Besides I had something else I wanted to try, I got the dilto that spins, and put the batteries in it, and then slid it in her pussy, I licked her clit as it slid in and I turned it on and it vibrated and slowly turned inside her pussy. It had these marbles at the base that rotated around her pussy as it turned, it was hot, and she was going crazy with lust. She just started coming and coming, she seemed to really like everything. I took the lotion we had bought and put a little right on her clit, and then I blew on it, she raised up and went crazy again. I knew I was going to receive just as much from her when it was my turn on these toys. We enjoyed the toys and played with them a lot for the next week.

On that next week end, Ry ask, "Do you like being the one tied up, or the one doing the tying?"

I said, "I liked to be tied up."

She said, "Me too."

I ask, "what's on your mind?"

She said, "I was on the internet, and found a sight where girls would tie their self up, she wondered what it would be like if we tied ourselves to each other."

"I like the idea, but did not see how it could work."

She showed me how, "They put a key in ice, and then when it thawed it was there to release them. She thought it would be so wild and crazy if we tried it."

I decided that I might enjoy it just as much also. I ask her "What do you have in mind?"

She said, "A 69, only each of my wrists would be cuffed to your ankles and your wrists to my ankles." Thus I found myself on the dining room table on my back with Ry over me, her pussy in my face, mine in hers, and all locked up. She had frozen a key in a 16oz water bottle, and so we were going to be like this until the ice melted, it was very exciting, damn don't anyone pull the fire alarm, just kidding.

As we lay there, watching the bottle with ice melt, and teasing each others clits Ry said "We will have to try this again with a bigger bottle, more ice." It took about two hours for the ice to melt, and it was a lot of fun, Ry said, "We needed to plan it better next time." I said, "Okay, you write how you want to do it, and I will do it if you will." She had a grin from ear to ear and I knew she really liked this, it was fun, but I could have just as easily had just as much fun licking her.

This next weekend was our last time together for a week as she had promised her mother she would spend Thanksgiving with her and her sister. I was bummed, I was going to my parents in Grand Junction also, but we would be apart. The other part was I was missing Tadd, he wrote to me, and he called, but he wasn't here. I don't see how military girlfriends make it.

When I got back after the holidays, I got a call from Ry, her mom found out she was not working, and decided she better move back with her.

Ry said, "I have to do it for a while, but I will drive up this week and spend a couple days before going back."

I was glad she did, she said, "I've really missed you, I miss being in your arms, I miss your "bald ass naked body" and I miss talking to you. I miss being tied up, and I miss having your body next to mine, and listening to your breathing when it is so quiet in the room I can."

We slept in each others arms that night, and I got up the next morning getting ready for work, she was still naked and laying on the bed. She ask, "Would do me a favor?"

I ask "What?"

"Tie me up on the table and leave me there while your at work." I did not see any reason not to, so I did, had her tied up and spread out naked.

I grinned and said, "I will be back at lunch time to check on you and release you if you want me to." I then grinned and picked up a tube and put one on her nipple.

She said "It's okay," so I put one on her other nipple. I was getting ready to leave, God did she looked sexy, and then I saw the tubes. Why not, I put one on her clit, her eyes got big.

I ask, "Should I remove it?"

She said, "No, but God it is something."

I left her with her toys, and went to work, not much work got done, all I could do was think about Ry. I left work early for lunch and dashed home to see if she was okay, she was, and the tubes were all off.

She said "They let loose after a hour or so, the clit came off first thank God. It was something else."

"Do you want released?"

"No, but I don't want the tubes back."

"Do you want the nipple clamps?"

"No they are still numb."

"Oh really, and is the clit numb?"

"Yes,"

I got ready to leave and then I had an idea, I went to the refrigerator, and got some ice, if they were numb, maybe we should ice them. I slipped and ice cube in each tube and put them back on her nipples.

She was shocked, "Oh, okay, I guess they will be alright." Then as I got ready to leave, I grabbed a few more cubes and I put them inside her pussy and told her "That should keep you thinking about me while I am at work." I left her there, what a picture.

When I got home that night, her nipples were still in the tubes. I released her, and she said, "It was a great day, being kept, and not doing nothing."

We talked and decided she would come up and stay when ever she could, her mom had talked her into going back to school and living at home until she found another good job. She was signed up to go to Metro next quarter after Christmas break. She was going to be fine, I knew we were moving apart, and we would still have great times, just not all the time.

She talked me into coming down to her house before Christmas, she ask me to bring our toys, why I did not know, her mom was going to be there.

I decided to go there on the Friday . She was excited to see me, I got there about 9AM, we went to do some Christmas shopping, and just to hangout.

She told me, "We have the weekend to ourselves as her mom is in Colorado Springs until late Sunday night."

I was looking forward to some great time with her. She told me, "I really missed our times together, I loved being pushed into doing crazy things."

I remind her, "The last time we were together in Denver, that we ended up riding in a car "bald ass naked." She giggled and just turned me on more. We slept together Friday night, and had a great early morning naked breakfast.

"Did you bring the toys, I wanted to play with them if you did," Of course I had.

I went to the car and brought the bag in that I had bought to keep them in. I had them all with me.

She showed me a milk carton that she had, frozen one of the cuff keys in it. "Please take the rest of the keys back out and lock them in your car so we can't cheat. I only have the one, and have frozen the gallon of water with the key in the center of it."

"Christ we will be here next week waiting for it to thaw."

She told me, "No, it takes about 10 hours, and we have 36 so it should be easy."

"Yeah right easy."

"Okay, I will do whatever you ask, just don't make it hurt to bad."

She said, "I will be doing it right here with you, so it is not going to hurt much."

She then said, "You remember that lotion you put on my clit and left me."

I shook my head and acknowledged I did remember, "Yes"

"We are about to put liberal amounts on our clits and nipples now, and then we will put those damn tubes on each other, yes both nipples and also the clits, then we would put the cuffs on and enjoy the mild torture as we watched each others clits swelled into the inside of the tubes." I put the tube on her clit, and pumped the clit into it. I was fascinated looking at the clit exposed and rubbing on the inside of the tube, she did the same to mine."

"Oh shit, that damn thing sucks on my clit." The blood is sucked into my clit. "Oh no, 10 hours, no way, I won't be able to walk after this." We locked the cuffs on as we lay there on her mom's dining room table locked together.

God that tube was really sucking on my clit, I told her, "I don't think I can stand it much longer." I felt her capture it with her mouth and she pulled on it, "Christ no, don't God that's to much I screamed," and then it popped off. "Oh God Thank you," but now the clit was swelled and very sensitive, and her tongue just touched it, "oh my God, that is too much, Christ I am going to come." I did, and there was juice every where.

In the mean time she said, "Mine is starting to throb, can you remove it for me?" I tried to capture the tube bouncing in front of my mouth, and finally did. I pulled on it with my mouth, she screamed but the tube stayed right where it was, I pulled on it some more still it held.

She told me, "See if you can trigger the valve and get it to release," I finally did, and she screamed as it came off.

I stared teasing her clit with my tongue as she had done to me, she had a huge climax from that and said, "My clit is really sensitive." I used my tongue to tease her. she begged, "Please don't tease me any more." I noticed my nipples were throbbing.

I ask her, "How the hell do we get those damn things off?"

"I think if we tried together, that we could reach our nipples if the other person would let her ankle go with the other person's wrist," it worked, damn it was nice to have them damn tubes off my really sensitive nipples. I know she felt the same way also.

As we lay there, I looked at the gallon jug of ice, "Oh shit, it did not even look like it had melted any at all."

"I think we might be here longer than 10 hours," and for my trouble, she captured my clit, I screamed in surprise, and she held it in her mouth for a few minutes, talk about being at her mercy, I was so screwed I knew.

I was laying there just about to come again when all of a sudden we heard the front door to the apartment open. Oh shit, her mom must be here, oh shit we were screwed all we could do was watch as the person walked in and found two very naked girls tied in a very weird position, on top of the dining room table. Oh God, I wonder if this is illegal, will her mom call the cops. Can we tell who ever it is, that we been robbed and left this way, not a good idea, then they would call the cops. Oh shit, maybe who ever it is will just leave, maybe they just come in to get something in the front room, and would not enter the kitchen.

No such luck, about that time the person came through the doorway, and it was not her mom, unless her mom was younger than her. Ry screeched, she said "Oh God Ally, what are you doing here?" I was not really sure who it was, but Ry knew her. I had never met any of her family, so I guessed it must be her sister, she looked just like Ry, when she was dressed that is. She walked in and looked at us, and she noticed the jug.

She laughed and said, "You did this to yourselves didn't you?"

Ry told her "It was a dare, and we wanted to try it. Could you run hot water over the carton so we can get free?" Ally just grinned and then she did thaw out the ice, but then she left the room, with the key.

She came back with her video camera, "Smile, Ry tell the whole story about how you ended up like you are right now. If you do as I want, then I will release you. I will still have the tape in case you try to get back at me."

What could we do, Ry started telling her how we were acting out a fantasy of hers.

Ally wanted to know "Are you lovers?"

Ry told her, "Yes, we have become lovers, at first Jaqi was my boss, but now we are lovers."

Ally told us, "I have never thought about being with another girl, but that we sure looked sexy there as we were." She noticed the tubes on the floor, and picked them up, she ask "What are these for?"

Ry explained, "They are suction tubes and they are something we have just started playing with."

Ally wanted to know, "How long have you been lovers?" Then she touched my nipple, she said "They are really red, I can see the marks left from the tubes."

I said, "They are very sensitive, after those damn things sucked the blood into them."

She picked up the other tubes on the floor, and then she turned back to us, she had a questioning look on her face, she ask, "You each have two nipples, and there are six tubes, where else did the tubes go?" Ry got very red, and I am sure I did also, we were busted.

Ry said, "They went at the top of our mounds," she then looked at Ry's mound. I was staring at it also, you could easily see where the other tube had been, and you could see her exposed clit that had been sucked on by it, and of course by yours truly.

Embarrassing is mild, she then went to the other end of the table, I knew she was staring at my naked clit, and I am sure the ring the tube made on mine also.

Ry was getting pissed at her sister, she told her, "Release us this minute and quit screwing around."

Ally told us, "You better be nice to me, or you may still be here as you are right now when their mom comes home tomorrow night."

Ry ask her, "I thought you were not coming home until Tuesday, mom said you had a test on Monday, and then you would come home."

Ally said, "I found out I had an A in the class, and if you had an A, then the test was optional, and my boyfriend had dropped me off on his way to Brush for the holidays." I found out Ally goes to college at Mesa State in Grand Junction.

Ry told her she was sorry, and ask, "Please release us, I will be really grateful and indebted to you."

Ally said she would, "Just as soon as I store the video out of the camera, so I still have something to bargain with."

My legs and arms were starting to hurt from being held like they were, I am sure Ry's were in the same boat. Ally returned with the key, and the video camera. I was not sure I was going to like Ry's sister very much, she was really starting to scare me. At least she released us, and I went to get my cloths, but she said "No, I like seeing you naked." These girls are crazy, what do they find so interesting in my naked body. Ally got that grin on her face that I had come to love on Ry's. I knew we were in trouble, Ally said "Your release comes with a price.

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers