Boyfriend's Treat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers

Ry told her, "Go to hell."

Ally said, "I bet mom loves this video you made."

Ry called her, "Bitch."

"That comment is going to cost you." Ally showed us the camera, she said, "You both masturbate in front of it, if you come, and no faking it. Then mom doesn't get a copy of the other tape."

Ry glared at her, and ask her, "If we do, then will we get the other tape and be free of you?"

She said, "You will get the other tape," so we each played with ourselves in front of her, never thought about her filming it. When I finally came Ally left the room to get the tape, she returned with the tape and handed it to Ry, we were free, right, wrong, she gave us the one tape, "Now I have the one of you sitting at the dining room table playing with yourselves," and so we were not any better off.

Ry ask her, "What will it take to get the other tape?"

Ally told her, "I want to watch you make love, and it is yours."

Ry looked at me, and said, "That's not so bad, okay, but no making another tape okay."

Ally agreed, "I will not film it, but I want to watch."

Ry then told her, "On one condition," I was hoping Ry would not piss her off, but I was the one that was just suppose to follow along and let whatever happen, happen.

Ry told Ally the condition, "You also have to sit there naked, while we make love, you have to play with yourself and watch us," I was shocked Ry would tell her that. I was sure Ally was not going to agree to the demand, so we were dead I was sure.

Ally just had noticed her sister almost naked mound, and she saw my name on it, we had been keeping up with the graffiti there, she then looked at mine, which we had changed so it now had Ry on it, we had removed Tadd's name until he was there to play again, the scrubbing off was not easy.

Ally ask, "You both have brands, are they permanent? Did we have a tattoo artist put them on you?"

Ry told her, "It's just laundry marker.

Ally stood up and started taking off her cloths, I was sure she would chicken out, but she did not, she stripped to the buff.

Ally said, "Okay your turn."

Ry grinned and told me, "Make this a good one, we have been talking to her to long." Ry laid on the table and told me "Crawl over me, lets have a contest and see who can make the other come the fastest."

"Contest, right, I give you a contest," I attack her clit and lips, I was able to work on her, and keep her from getting me to excited by being on top.

She conceded defeat, she came really hard, but I did not get away scot-free she made me come right after she did. And we looked over at Ally and she was really going to town rubbing herself. Ally was the exact copy of Ry, except maybe her hair was just a little more reddish blond than Ry's. Her breasts were identical, and her bush was not unruly, but she had a nice tight trimmed one.

She got up after she came and went and got the video, "Thanks for letting me see something so beautiful as two people in love. I've never really thought about being with another girl, but I found watching the both of you was so beautiful that I may have to think about it." I was realizing that Ally was just like Ry, she was just a younger version, and even less experience in sex than Ry had been.

Ally told Ry, "I will leave now sis," She was really turned on, but she also knew we deserved to have some time to ourselves she picked up her cloths and walked towards the bathroom.

Ry looked at me, and she ask me, "Would it really bother you if we invited her to join us?"

I told Ry that, "I will do whatever you want to do, after all, I had gotten you to join Tadd and I. So what kind of a hypocrite would I be if I objected, besides, it was something seeing twins."

Ry walked to the bathroom, and returned with a little sister, not really such a little girl, she was exactly the same size as Ry. Ry told her "You can watch, we will include you when ever you wanted to be included, or you can just watch, that is okay with us."

Ally agreed, "I want to watch first," and so we went into Ry's room and got on the bed.

Ry told me, "Lay back, I want to play with you, and show Ally all your little secrets."

"I agree to be the guinea pig," I laid back and Ry got between my legs, she showed Ally how there was other spots that turned me on also, my ears, the back of my neck, the sides of my breasts, my bellybutton, the area outside my pussy at the juncture to my legs, the back of my knees, between my toes, then back up my body, and to my pussy. Ry showed Ally how there were many places there that turned me on, not just my clit, she used her tongue on my "taint". I shuddered, then she showed her my clit, and she slid the hood back and showed her my exposed little bean that protrudes there when you slide it out. Then she showed her how the tip of her tongue could dance on it, and yours truly was about to go ballistic again, got does she know my body I thought. This time I did something I had never done before, I squirted, maybe it was pee, not sure, but I could not help it, and there was a lot of juice from somewhere. OMG, I was embarrassed.

Ry just seemed to get turned on more, she was relentless in her attach on my poor pussy once the juices started flowing. Ry ask Ally, "Would you like to try it?"

Ally looked puzzled at her, she ask, "What do you mean?"

Ry said, "Your choice, would you like to lick Jaqi, or would you like to be licked, or would you still like to just watch?"

She told Ry, "Can I taste Jaqi, would it be okay?" Ry moved and I now had Ally between my legs. Ally slid her tongue out and the tip made contact with my clit hood, it was so different, Ry had learned how much and how hard to lick, but Ally was so gentle, you could not even hardly feel it.

"Suck on her hood, and do to her what you would really like someone to do to you." OMG, I am going into sexual overload I know.

I again came, and it was nice, Ally moved back and I could see the grin on her face, she said, "That was beautiful, it was something to be so up close and real."

I told them, "I need a shower," I headed for the bathroom.

Ry ask "Can we join myo?"

I said, "I would be happy if they did."

In the bath Ry mentioned, "Can you smooth up my treasure, as it is starting to show just the slightest hint of stubble again?"

I told her, "I would like the same, if I could stand being touched there right now."

Ally just grinned and laughed. She told us, "You both are crazy, but so damn sexy also. "Does that mean I have to become a baldy also?"

"No" I said, "that is something you have to decide, don't let anyone else make you do that, it is yours, no one else's decision." I noticed she seem to relax, I am sure she was thinking about what would happen if she went bare also, and then when she was with her boyfriend the next time, what he would think.

So when Ry finished up with my grooming and I with hers, we decided we should go fix something to eat, and Ry thought, "Naked cooks are a great idea of course."

Ally was not to sure about that, "Okay" but she agreed to play along. So think about three girls two blonds and one brunette, in the kitchen cooking and not a care in the world.

Ry giggled and teased the sister saying, "You have to wear a hairnet, as you are not meeting the health codes. With that jungle down there."

I told Ally, "Ignore her, as she is just teasing you.

Ally ask, "Can we play a game or something."

Ry ask her, "What game do you have in mind?"

Ally said, "I don't know, but I am sure strip poker is out. I will go up to my room and see what games I still have in my closet.

Ry said, "I think it would be great."

Ally went to her room, and came back carrying a game I never even dreamed she would, "Twister", I see this is going to be fun I bet. We laid out the mat, and got the spinner, and decided that I being the eldest, would go first. We managed to have three very naked girls wound around each other and it turned into a laughing and joking contest.

Ally and Ry became closer as sisters, it was wild when we were all spread out in the game, and Ally's pussy was in Ry's face. Ry attach her clit with the tip of her tongue and Ally squealed in surprise.

Ally said, "I have never had anyone's tongue there before, my boyfriend did not do oral sex. I never knew what I was missing." she told Ry "Please do it some more, I love it very much," Ry continued, of course Ry also had her pussy in my face, and one good turn deserves another right.

We were all getting very worn out, and I don't think I could come again if I had too, Ry said lets go to bed and just cuddle. Ally looked like she was being deserted, but Ry motioned for her to come with us. Ally was following us as we entered Ry's room, it was a small room, and Ally told us, that maybe we should go to hers as it was a little bigger, it had a queen size bed instead of the full size that was there.

Ally then got a gleam in her eye, and she said, "Better yet, mom's has a nice king size bed in it, lets enjoy it." I hope her mom doesn't come back early today.

We all cuddled in their mother's nice king sized bed, and slept until about 10AM the next day. I was the first one to get untangled from the other two, and I wanted to go and use the restroom. I was sitting on the throne, and noticing how many little hickeys were all over my body. Damn I really did have fun. I was thinking I should go find my clothes, and put something on, when Ry come walking into the bathroom.

I ask her, "How are you, I hope your happy with how things went. I hoped we did not do anything that would be a problem later?"

She said, ""I loved it, I am glad Ally and I are more friendly towards each other now." She said, "Its weird, playing with her body was liking being able to have free access to my own body and see how it was to touch it, does that makes sense?"

God she is crazy, I love her, but she is crazy. About that time, Ally came walking into the restroom, she had put her pajamas on, she wasn't naked like Ry and I were. Ry of course looked at her and ask, "Why did you get dressed?"

Ally told us, "I thought I should, I never run around naked, aren't you going to put something on?"

Ry told her "No, we sometimes stay naked for a whole weekend if we can. We were planning on having a lot of fun before she goes back up the mountain and on to The Junction for the Christmas holidays. I just can not get enough of her beautiful body. I want to have it available for as long as I can."

Ally told her "I can understand that, I wished I had somebody to worship my body like Jaqi does yours, and you do hers."

Ry told her, "We let you join us, your still welcome to play and have fun if you want too."

Ally got all glassy eyed and told Ry, "I love you, you're the best sister ever she said."

Ry looked at both of us, and said, "Lets go cook some breakfast, and see what today brings." As we started to walk to the kitchen, Ally turned and headed to her room. I was not sure if we would see her again for sure or not.

Ry put on a apron in the kitchen, she said, "I don't mind being naked in the kitchen, but that grease from the bacon does not feel good splattering on my naked bits."

As Ry started to make the eggs, Ally came back in the kitchen, she had disposed of the pajamas, and was completely naked again with us. We had a great breakfast , and then Ry asked "What does anyone wanted to do."

No one seamed to have any ideas, but Ally seemed to have one maybe, but was afraid to tell us or something.

Ry also noticed her fidgeting and ask her, "What is a matter, your with two people that you can tell anything you feel like, too.?"

Ally told us, "I have a fantasy, actually what you were doing when I caught you is my fantasy. I want to be tied up, and feel helpless."

Ry laughed and hugged her, "You are definitely my sister." Ry told her, "We will make your fantasy come true."

We cleared off the dining room table and Ry told Ally, "Get on table, lay there, spread your legs, put your arms over your head." We cuffed each ankle to the leg of the table, and each wrist to the other legs on the table, she was very nicely spread out and very naked on the table.

Ry ask her, How does that feel?"

She said, "Great, I love you having control of me like this."

Ry ask her, "What else would you like? We could put the dilto to use, or clamps on your nipples. What are your limits?"

She said, "I want to be adorned like you are."

"Adorned, what do you mean, Adorned?" ask Ry

Ally said, "Just like you and Jaqi, I want you to put some graffiti on my special place."

"You sure Ally?" Ry asked

"Yes please, I want it." Ally said

Ry said, "Okay, but we will have to put it a little higher, as I don't think we can write it in your pubes. We can try I guess."

"No" Ally said, "I want it just like yours."

Ry ask, "You mean you want to be "bald assed naked" like Jaqi and I?"

"Yes," she said.

"Okay, and you want Jaqi's name on your bald naked mound also?" Ry ask her.

"Yes, but maybe you could put both names, I feel like I want both of you there" she said.

"You sure, I mean, what will your boyfriend say?" ask Ry.

"Remember what Jaqi told me, its my pussy, it may be shared with him, but it is mine, and if I want it bald, then it will be bald, and if I want my lovers names on it, then it should have their names." Ally said.

Ry looked at me, and said, "I want to make my sister's wish come true. I want to know if it bothers you to help me do it."

I told her, "We are all adults, if every one consents, what does it hurt?"

Ry ask me, "Go get some the supplies out of the bathroom, bring them here so we can help Ally become one of our "bald naked ass club"member."

Ally was still tied to the table when I came back out, and Ry was gently caressing her breasts. I brought the supplies over and set them on the table between Ally's legs.

Ry grinned, she saw there was two cans of shaving gel, one was hers, and the other I happen to slip out of our bag of toys, it was that menthol can that I had bought and Tadd had used on me. I had told her I was going to surprise her with it sometime, but never had.

Ry looked into Ally's eyes, and told her, "This is the last chance, if I shave you bare, you will be bare for a few weeks or more probably." She bent forward after Ally nodded okay, and she kissed the top of her bush, she told Ally, "I am kissing your pubes goodbye." Ry then took the shaving gel and squirted a dollop in her hand. She then spread it over Ally's soon to be very naked mound.

Ally squealed, "What is that, my pussy is on fire, shit it burns?"

Ry said, "It is just something of a surprise, is it really to much for you?"

"No" Ally replied, "but it was just surprising, it is now tingly, it is kind of interesting, please continue, make me one of you, shave me bald, please let me join your special club."

Ry made short work of her bush, it was soon very shorn. Ry took more gel, only this time she used hers, not the menthol, and she made sure she made Ally's treasure just as silky smooth as she possibly could.

Ally was begging, "Please, I'm going to come, I am so close." Ry wiped off her bare mound, she then leaned forward and captured Ally's clit, with her mouth, like she does mine a lot of the time. Ally screamed in the throes of her massive orgasm that Ry had given her. I went and got the laundry marker out of the toy bag, we keep it there to touch up our graffiti all the time now.

I handed the marker to Ry, and she started to draw our names on Ally's newly bald naked mound. She put "Jaqi/Ry" across it. I knew it was not coming off anytime soon, as it took us a few tries to get Tadd off mine, I was thinking, I suppose now I need to remove it, and have "Ry/Ally" put there. Maybe, and poor Ry, hers would be "Jaqi/Ally".

Ally was a member of our own special club now, I saw Ry then reach into the bag, and she grabbed some of the suction tubes. I knew she wanted to introduce Ally to those little suction tubes. Ry hooked the hose to one tube and then she pumped Ally's nipple in it, Ally squealed as it sucked on her nipple. Ry grabbed the other one, and sucked in the other nipple with it. Ally was being taken control of. I then saw Ry grab one more tube, and she bend down and sucked Ally's clit in her mouth, and then she released it, and took the tube and pumped Ally's clit into it. You could see it pulled her clit right out of the hood, and her clit was right there on the inside edge of the glass tube. Ally was in total bliss.

Ry turned to me, she grabbed another tube, she put it in her mouth and then she put it on my nipple, and pumped it tight. I watch as she did my other nipple with another one, she then reached in and grabbed another one, she put it in my mouth, and caught my tongue, she teased me, then released it, and put it on my clit, "Oh God." She then handed the pump to me, she said, "I want to see us use all the tubes for once." I grabbed the next one and put it on her left nipple, then I reached in the bag and found the last one, I put it on her other nipple. We did not have one for her clit, but she grabbed mine, it was like I had a cock, it was very erect also, she slid her pussy onto the tube and we were fucking right there standing beside Ally in her throe of ecstasy and ours not far behind.

When we became coherent again, we both kneeled between Ally's legs. Ry said, "Lets have a tongue war right on Ally's naked mound, lets see who can capture her clit." Ry released the tube that had been on Ally's clit, her clit was swelled up and really exposed to us. We both attach it with our tongues, and Ally was again going crazy as we attach her swelled up clit. I stood up, and I moved close to Ally's pussy with the tube still attached to my clit. My clit was welled up inside the tube also. Ry directed the tube to Ally's pussy, and it slid in a little. Ry was holding her clit as the tube slid in a little more. Ally was screaming, "Please fuck me, harder, I needed to be fucked hard." I knew we could not do it with the tube. I slipped back, and I bend forward and went after her clit with my mouth and slid two fingers in to the hilt, searching for that special place that makes a person forget everything.

After Ally finished coming, I happen to look up at the clock, it was like 5 PM, I told Ry, "We better get things put back together, your mom could come in that door any minute. Ally will be very hard to hide." I removed the tube from my clit, and we untied Ally, we gathered our toys, and headed to her room.

Her mom called and told her she would be there in about 45 minutes as she was just leaving Colorado Springs.

We better hurry, as we were getting dressed, I slipped my panties on, when my clit touched the fabric, I knew they were going back in the bag, to sensitive to have them rubbing on it. I gathered the bag of toys, and took it to the car, my overnight bag was still in the car. I realized I had not worn a thing this weekend since Ry and I got back from shopping on Friday afternoon. I went back in, and was saying my goodbyes, When in walks another blond woman, it was Ry's mother, and it was easy to see, she must be maybe 40, and looked like Ry and Ally both.

I told them, "I better head back to the mountain." Ry and Ally both walked me to my car.

Ally hugged me and told me, "Thanks, I hope we can have some fun again with Ry."

I then hugged Ry, it was hard to let her go.

Ry got the grin on her face and she whispered in my ear, "Your lucky, I was going to dare you to leave your clothes here and drive back "bald ass naked."

"Thank God your mother showed up and saved me." I whispered back, "If its any consolation, I left my panties in the toy bag, they just don't feel right touching my clit now. You better be careful, next time I come down and pick you up to go back up with me, you may be the one riding naked to the mountain."

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers