All Comments on 'Boys in the Attic'

by Roustam

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed!

Well-written story.

Trash SPAM VERONIKAKAY reported to Literotica as trash.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 10 years ago
Excellent And Beautiful Story...

...As well as very romantic (and familiar), finding a bisexual male right at that moment was a wonderful piece of kismet, a lot of unanwered questions in terms of gender that are left hanging, but taken as a whole, the story fits together pretty well and pulls at the heartstrings. Thanks for sharing, and please keep writing more stories like this... Cheers! --- Josie

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

Thanks for writing what turned out to be a beautiful love story. Your character development was great....and I could relate to the loneliness "Tracy" felt as "she" spent more and more time in the attic. Hope you write many more such stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Joan or is it Jane?

You need to proof read before you submit the story. On the first page you called Joan by the name Jane four times. Stick with names for your characters and do not change them back and forth and confuse the reader. It hinders the flow of the story unless you do it for the male/female role that a character might change. I did find the story interesting but surprising that a man could dress up and live a life of a transvestite for 30 years and not get caught.

RoustamRoustamabout 10 years agoAuthor
Jane/Joan -- from the author

My sincere thanks to the reviewers. For some inexplicable reason, I missed the instances in which I referred to Joan as "Jane." I apologize for any confusion. I blame old eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great read

Really enjoyed reading this, I'm a sucker for romance.

brick_stonebrick_stoneabout 10 years ago

Very GOOD story

Please continue the good work

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

Totally totally relate to this story. Xxxxx

Rebecca

ChrissiChrissiabout 10 years ago
Love this story

This story is so sweet! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Farm Boy

Sent to live with my grandfather by my mom and dad.As i was all ways getting into trouble at home.My grandfather lived in another state and owned a big farm.What i did not know my grandmom passed some time back i think pop was lonely.We got a long great and i was in joying my new life.Soon things started to change for me.My body hair all fell out my hair got long.my breast hurt a lot.Pop said it was my body getting used to farm life change.As time went on my body really had changed it was smooth and my butt was firm.And now i had what pop called man boobs.They hurt and he got a bra for me to wear all the time.But they were getting bigger as time went on.One day i was in the barn watching two horses mate.I got a hard on just watching them going at it.Pop caught me playing with my self.He told me to follow him to the next room.He removed his belt i though he was going to hit me.He pull my pants down bent me over a bench tied me down.And said i will never want to see you doing that again.With that he push his cock deep in to my butt.I let out a yell but he kept fucking me.Went he stopped he dragged me back to the house up to a back bed room.There was a lot of womens clothes.He told me to start dressing he would be back.I was shaking but i was afraid not to so i started to dress.I all ready had a bra on next panties a garder belt stockings heels and a dress.He returned with a wig make up panted my nails lip stick face make up.With that he told me i was to dress as a women all the time.And i was to service all his needs any thing he wanted of me.Starting now get on my knees and open my mouth wide just like you grand mom used to do.He then pushed his hard dick in to my mouth.When i finished sucking he fucked me for a long time.From then on i sleeped with him and he would make me suck him and he would fuck me.There were times he would take me to the barn tie me to the bench and give a good fucking.Some time he would keep me there all day and come in for me to suck him off.Every once in while some friends would come and he would make me dress in a maids out fit and he would show me off.One time two men came over and all three took me to the barn tied me to the bench and they took turns on me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely story!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous