Boys of Sharp Shire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers

"Want another drink?" Glen asked when he caught his breath. "Or, hey, you getting hungry?"

"Uh, yeah, yeah I am kind of hungry, Terrence said.

"Got some spaghetti; Spaghetti's always best next day, huh?" Glen said and got to his feet.

Terrence got to shaky legs and staggered into the garage. His cock throbbed in his shorts as he got the dried clothes out of the dryer and put the wet clothes in.

He'd washed the laundry bag with the first load and so just dumped the dried clothes into the bag.

"Perfect timing," Glen smiled as the microwave chimed.

They sat at the kitchen table and ate.

"So, that the first cock you ever suck?" Glen asked.

"Yeah," Terrence said, stomach twisting.

"You like it?" Glen asked.

"No," Terrence denied.

"Uh huh," Glen said, not believing the young man.

They sat on the couch after their dinner and 'Shower Time' started again. They faintly heard the dryer buzz and Terrence got to his feet.

"Uh, hey, uh, want to smoke another one?" Glen asked, indicating the bong.

"No, no, I uh, I'd really just rather get on back to the dorm," Terrence said.

"Oh, yeah, I mean, you can spend the night you want to," Glen suggested.

"No, no, Terrence said, pulling the sweat shirt on, shivering as it was quite chilly in the garage now. The warm sweat shirt quickly warmed him up, though. He got a pair of socks on, then pulled a pair of jeans out the laundry bag and pulled them on over the shorts.

"Oh, hey, give me your cell a minute, huh?" Glen said, now dressed in track suit.

Terrence pulled it off the dryer and handed it to Glen. The older man punched in a number and a moment later, they heard Glen's own phone play a lively tune from inside his jacket's pocket.

"There; I got your number and you got mine; give me a call you want to come over, smoke a bowl or what-not," Glen said.

"Uh huh," Terrence said, intending to erase the man's number just as soon as he blocked it.

They rode to the dorm in silence.

"See you later," Glen said as Terrence got out of the Jeep.

Inside his room, Pedro was still chattering away in Spanish. As loud as he was talking and laughing, Terrence was sure the people he was talking to could hear him just fine without the cell phone.

He grabbed his pajamas out of the bag, grabbed his shower bag out of the closet and dug his towel out of the laundry bag.

Chad still looked and sounded sick, but assured Terrence he was feeling better. He thanked Terrence, but said he didn't need anything.

Terrence then entered the communal shower room. He saw five young men in various stages of undress, either getting in, toweling dry, or dressing from their showers. His cock shot up, thinking of the pornographic movie at Glen's house. So he first ducked into a toilet stall and stroked his cock to a quick climax.

One of the black football players was in a shower stall when Terrence came out, large black cock dangling down. Terrence almost had to duck back into the toilet stall, but the boy turned around and Terrence was able to get into a stall and point his throbbing erection toward the wall.

The first blast of water was icy cold and Terrence's erection wilted enough to where Terrence could shower without embarrassment.

Returning to his room, Pedro must have run out of things to talk about to his family back in Great Oaks, Texas. Terrence was grateful for temporary silence. And lay down on his small cot. He thought about what he'd done earlier and felt the hot sting of tears begin.

And his cock again grew rock hard.

The next morning, Chad did sound a lot better, but declined to go to the cafeteria for breakfast.

"Probably what gave me the flu in the first place," the cute young man quipped.

"Yeah, probably," Terrence agreed.

Returning to his dorm room after breakfast, Terrence completed all of his homework for the Monday and Tuesday classes, all the while trying hard to tune Pedro's shrill conversation out.

At eleven o'clock, he couldn't think of anything to do, anywhere to go, so called Glen.

"Hey, what's up, what's up, what's up?" Glen said cheerfully.

"Nothing, man, nothing at all," Terrence agreed. "You?"

"Aw, you know how it is; just sitting here, waiting for the games get started; you into college football?" Glen said.

"Yeah, it's all right," Terrence lied, having no real interest in football.

"Want to come on over? Got some wings marinating," Glen offered. "Oh, and hey, your buddy Chad up to it, he can come over too."

"He's still pretty sick," Terrence said.

"Oh, shame; be there in, give me twenty okay?" Glen said.

Terrence was waiting outside as the gold Jeep pulled up.

"Hey," Glen said and drove them back to his house.

There was about twenty minutes before the first game came on, so they smoked a bowl of weed and talked.

"So, Terrence, I asked you last night if you liked sucking your first cock,' Glen said and took a hit off the bong.

Terrence almost coughed but forced himself to slowly let out the lungful of smoke he was holding.

"So, tell me the truth, you liked it, huh?" Glen asked in a strangled voice as he held a lungful of smoke.

Terrence didn't say anything but softly nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, old guy lived three doors down; I grew up right behind him on Pam Drive," Glen nodded with his head. "These guys kept saying he was a cocksucker, but it was always, 'this guy said a friend of his,' or 'this guy I knew went over there and' kind of shit."

Terrence slowly let out the lungful of smoke.

"Anyway, had this car washing business," Glen said and took another hit from the bong. "Fuck, this is some really good Jamaican, huh?"

"Jah mon," Terrence said and Glen chuckled.

"I mean, anyone can cut grass, but car washing? Kid takes the time wipe down the windows with newspapers, dries off the car so there's no streaks? Shit I was making some money, hear?" Glen said and put the completed bong down on the coffee table. "I mean, I'm eighteen years old and I'm earning almost what my dad does busting his ass at the mattress factory."

"Anyway, I go over there and ask him I can wash his car and he smiles and says sure and backs the car out of his garage. Tells me come on in when I'm finished. I hustle; don't want any of my buddies see me washing Old Man Harrison's car, you know? Get finished and knocked on the garage door," Glen said. "Yells for me to come on in so I do and he's sitting at his kitchen table. Says, it's twenty wash the car, right? And I tell him, no, it's only ten and he slaps a twenty on the table and tells me it's mine. Then he asks me if I'd like to earn fifty more and I say sure."

Glen packed the bowl with some more weed and lighted it.

"Then he says how about a hundred and I'm like okay!" Glen said and handed the bong to Terrence.

"Tells me, fifty, you let me suck your cock," Glen said and accepted the bong from Terrence. "A hundred you suck mine."

Glen took a giant hit off the bong.

"Walked out of there with a hundred dollar bill in my pocket. That night? Can't stop crying; I'm a faggot, I sucked a guy's cock, and I can't stop beating off thinking about his big beautiful cock as he fucks my face with it," Glen said. "Next day, knocked on his door, asked him if I could earn another hundred bucks."

He bent and kissed Terrence's cheek.

"So, you liked sucking my cock?" he asked gently.

"Dick wouldn't go down," Terrence admitted.

"Liked when I sucked yours?" Glen asked and Terrence smiled and nodded.

Glen turned on the game, the U.L.D. Storm was playing Connelly's Cougars in Oakleaf, Texas.

Terrence did not object when Glen helped him out of jeans and briefs and sucked him to a juicy climax. He didn't object when Glen guided his face to his own hard cock.

"Use your hands, aw yeah, aw that's it," Glen crooned as Terrence sucked and jacked Glen's cock.

"And, ah oh man, oh God you got a good mouth," Glen moaned and squirted a large load into Terrence's mouth.

Then the two men kissed, tasting themselves on each other's tongues.

At half-time, Glen cooked up the wings and brought them, still smoking to the living room, along with two cans of beer.

Then after they'd reduced the wings to a pile of bones and both drank a second can of beer, Glen stretched out on the leather couch and pulled Terrence down to spoon with him.

Terrence could feel Glen's semi-erect cock nestled in between his plump ass cheeks and shivered with the pleasant contact. Glen reached up under Terrence's sweat shirt and played with Terrence's nipples.

"So, whatever happened to Old Man Harrison?" Terrence quietly asked during a commercial break.

"Hmm?" Glen asked, pulling his hand out of Terrence's shirt and playing with Terrence's tuft of pubic hair. "Oh! Old Man Harrison? Passed away five years ago. Left the house to his two kids; they couldn't sell it fast enough, ungrateful little fuckers. Left me his 1989 Jeep Wrangler and made me the beneficiary of a one hundred thousand dollar life insurance policy."

The Cougars rallied to a last minute touchdown, then on-side kick and a second touchdown to win, twenty four to twenty one.

Glen reached over Terrence, grabbed the remote control off the table and switched it from television to dvd. 'First Time Anal' flashed on the screen and the two men watched as Jackie 'cleaned the pipes' of Mr. Smith and Mr. Thompson.

Now Terrence could feel Glen's hard cock between his own legs.

"Would love to fuck your tight little hole," Glen whispered in Terrence's ear. "Huh? How about it? Let me fuck you?"

"It, uh, fuck, Glen, I mean, that's got to hurt, huh?" Terrence asked.

"Yeah, it probably will," Glen admitted.

"I uh, damn," Terrence shivered as Glen's hand played with his fleshy buttock and even tickled his anus.

Watching Jackie's face go from painful grimace to smile of pleasure, watching the fat cocks of Mr. Smith and Mr. Thompson pound in and out of the young, tight hole, Terrence knew he would do it.

Glen directed Terrence into a bathroom and Made Terrence sit on the commode while he prepared an enema.

Then he jammed the nozzle into Terrence's tightly clenched anus and released the flow of warm soapy water.

"Uh!" Terrence cried out as the urge to void became intense.

"No, no, Sweet boy, hold it," Glen ordered.

Finally, he clamped off the flow of water and let Terrence empty his bowels.

Then he pulled Terrence into his bedroom.

The bed was an old fashioned four poster bed, sitting quite high off the ground.

"Double mattresses," Glen explained. And helped Terrence out of his sweat shirt.

He then positioned Terrence in the middle of the bed, on his hands and knees.

"All right, put them shoulders to the bed, reach back here and spread them cheeks," Glen ordered, kneeling behind Terrence.

Terrence shook with fear and excitement as he did exactly that. He tensed when he felt Glen's finger against his anus. Glen waited until Terrence unclenched the small orifice, then circled the rosebud slowly, smearing the gel around the perimeter of Terrence's hole.

Then he pressed the tip of his finger in.

"Oh!" Terrence shivered in pleasure.

Glen pushed a little more of his finger in and Terrence did not object.

Terrence's mind was a fog. Yes, they'd smoked a good deal of marijuana, and drank two beers. But the whirring noise in his head had nothing to do with weed or alcohol. His cock jerked as Glen's finger gained entry and pushed in.

Glen rotated the finger around inside of Terrence, then pulled it out and greased up his index finger as well.

Again, Terrence shuddered as Glen pushed his middle finger back in and thrust it in and out a few times, then slowly worked the second finger into Terrence.

"Fuck!" Terrence shuddered greatly as Glen scissor his two fingers wide and began to pull them out of Terrence's greasy rectum.

"Last chance; I get started, I ain't stopping," Glen warmed as he began greasing up his cock.

Terrence didn't say anything, just pulled harder on his buttocks.

"All right," Glen said and pressed the head of his cock to Terrence's anus.

"Ugh! Wait, stop, ugh!" Terrence suddenly protested as a wave of pain radiated from his stretched anus.

"Told you, I ain't stopping," Glen said, but did pause.

"No, come on, Glen, it fucking hurts," Terrence said in a strangled grunt.

Glen didn't move, keeping the head of his fat cock just inside of Terrence's hole.

"Please, come on man, I'll suck it, all right?" Terrence whined.

Glen shoved his hips forward and gained an inch.

"Ugh! Ah, ow!" Terrence sobbed as waves of pain coursed through his body.

Glen ignored the sobs of protest and kept working his cock in, a fraction of an inch at a time.

"Mother Fucker, fucking hate you," Terrence sobbed bitterly.

Then Glen felt Terrence's thighs against his, felt Terrence's plump buttocks against his crotch.

Terrence sobbed as he felt an odd warmth begin to push the waves of pain aside. Then he felt Glen's cock begin to pull back out.

The warmth continued to build up in his guts as he felt the flared head of Glen's cock just inside of his anal cavity. The warmth threatened to spill over as Glen's cock again pushed back in.

"Ah! God damn!" Terrence screamed as a jet of semen shot out of his throbbing cock.

Glen grunted; trying desperately not to ejaculate as Terrence's anus clamped down tightly around his cock, milked his cock.

""Oh God, Terrence sobbed in earnest as the warmth again began to build as Glen pushed his cock back in again.

Glen ground his teeth, trying desperately not to come as Terrence's muscles squeezed him.

"Mother fucker! God damn it!" Terrence bellowed as another jet of semen shot, quite painfully, out of his cock.

And Glen lost the fight against his own pleasure and squirted his own painful ejaculation into Terrence's clutching hole.

Terrence sullenly dressed and demanded that Glen either take him home, to the dormitory, or he would call Rapid Cab.

"So, I uh, I'll uh see you, all right?" Glen said when they pulled up to Sharp shire.

Terrence didn't answer, just got out of the Jeep and waddled, walking quite gingerly to the door of the building.

Chad was up, having just showered and brushed his teeth.

"So, where you been?" he cheerfully asked. Jose Enchilada didn't seem to know."

"Uh, watched the football game with Glen," Terrence answered.

He shifted uncomfortably. He was sure he could feel Glen's semen leaking out of his very sore anus, was sure he could feel it dribbling down his legs.

"Glen? Oh, oh yeah, that old guy with the shaved head?" Chad said. "Hungry? I haven't eaten shit in what? Three days now. Come on, let's see what the cafeteria's got."

They did and both Chad and Terrence ate the Chicken Ravioli with gusto. While they ate, Terrence covertly studied his friend.

His friend was handsome, with curly brown hair and a dimpled smile.

Chad was only an inch taller than Terrence, at five foot five. Last time he'd seen Chad nude, their first night here at U.L.D., in the communal showers, Chad's cock had been about the same size as Terrence's. Terrence wondered how much it grew when Chad was excited.

He then tried to shove the thoughts out of his head. He was beginning to develop an erection.

"So, that's twice you been over to that guy Glen's house; what y'all do?" Chad asked as they hustled back to their dorm, running against the cold wind.

Back in Chad's room, Chad's roommate politely greeted them, then put his ear buds in and continued to study.

"Jesus, I can hear it, even with his ear buds in; how in the world does he study like that?" Terrence asked.

Chad shrugged. Then remembered his earlier question.

"So, what'd y'all do?" he asked.

Terrence shrugged.

"Smoked some killer weed, watched a couple of movies; watched the game," Terrence answered.

"Dude! Weed?" Chad brightened, interested.

Then he frowned.

"Football?" he asked. "Dude, you hate football."

"Don't hate it, and it was the Storm anyway," Terrence lied.

"Yeah? What was the score?" Chad asked, looking up the score on his cell phone.

"Connelly won, twenty four to twenty one," Terrence answered.

"Yep," Chad agreed.

About thirty minutes later, Terrence told Chad he was glad he was feeling better and prepared to leave.

"Next time you're going over to that guy's house, I'm coming, here?" Chad demanded.

"You friend? Boy with curly head?" Pedro said, pausing in his loud conversation when Terrence entered the room. "He come by looking for you."

"Oh? Thanks; appreciate it," Terrence said and Pedro actually smiled at him.

Even though he'd already done his homework, Terrence studied, his own ear buds in, playing some classic Kiss tunes. His dad had been a member of the Kiss Army and Terrence had grown up listening to them.

Pedro finished his conversation, stripped out of his clothes and Terrence looked at the young man's small cock and balls and dark pubic hair as the nineteen year old boy gathered his shower things.

Then Pedro turned and bent to grab his flip flops out of the closet and Terrence almost groaned at the sight of Pedro's cute brown butt.

Then Pedro slipped on his robe and left the room.

The next morning, Terrence saw that he'd received a text from Glen.

'U OK?' Glen had sent.

Terrence's cock shot up, remembering the pain and the warmth of his first ass fuck. His guts knotted up and he wanted to jerk off, whether Pedro and Pedro's cute brown ass was right there or not.

'Y' he sent.

A moment later, his phone rang and he answered. He assured Glen he was all right.

He did not say 'in fact, I'm sporting wood just thinking of you tearing my ass up.'

"Oh, hey, uh, Chad, my friend? Yeah, he's feeling a lot better," Terrence said in a low voice, not sure if Pedro was awake or sleeping.

"Oh, oh good," Glen said.

"Said next time I come over, he's coming too," Terrence said.

"He's cute," Glen agreed. "Not as cute as you, but hey, am I right?"

"Yeah, so uh, what you doing later on?" Terrence asked.

"Later on? Let's see; eight o'clock now," Glen said "How much later we talking?"

"Don't know, ten, eleven?" Terrence asked.

"Guess I'm picking up two hot eighteen year old cuties," Glen smiled. "I'll text you when I leave my house, okay?"

Chad was up, dressed in only a pair of plain white briefs when Terrence knocked on his door.

"Glen says about ten, eleven o'clock, all right?" Terrence said.

"Cool, let me get dressed and we'll go grab breakfast, all right?" Chad said.

Terrence wanted to walk up behind Chad, pull the briefs down and jam his hard cock up Chad's cute ass while Chad bent to see if he had any clean jeans.

The boy did not so put on his cleanest pair of dirty jeans.

Glen must have been as anxious as Chad and Terrence; it was only nine twenty when he shot a text to Terrence that he was leaving his house.

Terrence read the text to Chad, and told Chad that Glen said for him to grab his dirty clothes if he wanted to wash them. So Chad did and they went outside to wait.

Terrence got into the rear and let Chad sit up front. Chad had a bad habit of getting car sick, and just getting over the flu, Terrence thought it would be best if Chad was up front.

"Washer and dryer right there; you're about a size what? Thirty?" Glen asked as they pulled into his garage.

"Yeah," Chad agreed.

"All right; grab you a pair of shorts you can wear while you wash everything," Glen said.

Just inside the house, Glen pulled Terrence close and kissed him, sucking on Terrence's tongue.

"Can't wait fuck that hole of yours," he whispered.

Terrence knew it would cost him his friendship with Chad, knew Chad would probably tell their mutual friends back in Stepping Stone, maybe even tell his family, but Terrence didn't care.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,088 Followers