Boys of Sharp Shire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"And here you go; what, not washing them drawers?" Glen said when Chad entered the house, dressed in white briefs.

"Well, yeah," Chad agreed and walked out of the room, shorts in hand.

"So, damn, game don't start for two hours; what y'all want to do?" Glen said, now dressed in his own shorts, God, Terrence, need a pair of shorts instead of sitting there in jeans?"

"Yeah, got any fit me?" Terrence asked.

He stripped down completely and Chad walked back into the house, now in just black running shorts. Chad stood, surprised, and looked at the naked Terrence.

"Here; these are a thirty, but there's a drawstring," Glen apologized, handing Terrence a pair of gray cotton shorts.

Terrence pulled them up, tugged on the drawstring, and then flopped down on the couch.

"So, what y'all want to do?" Glen again asked.

"You uh, I mean, Terrence said you, y'all smoked some, and you got some weed?" Chad asked.

"Out of the Jamaican, but ran out last night after I dropped Terrence off and scored some Bahama; supposed to be killer," Glen agreed and produced a good sized bag of the weed.

He packed the bong and lighted it, took a hit and handed the bong to Chad.

After almost all of the bong was smoked, Chad was in a giggly mood. Terrence was certainly buzzed, and Glen was feeling good.

Terrence rested his hand on Glen's thigh, near his cock and Glen smiled at him as he passed the bong.

"Hey, uh, Chad, I put on some porn action, you ain't going get all freaked out we start whacking our carrots, huh?" Glen asked.

Chad giggled and shook his head no.

"No, like I ain't ever seen that before, huh? I got two older brothers," Chad agreed.

"Good, good," Glen agreed and turned on the television.

The title 'Roommates' flashed on the screen and Terrence watched as a cute Latin hunk entered the scene, slamming the door.

"Hey, hey, man, what's with the door slamming, huh?" a cute young blonde man said, coming into the scene, dressed in only a pair of black thong underwear.

"Aw, sorry, Jackie, didn't mean it," the Latin boy said.

Terrence recognized Jackie from the 'First Time Anal' movie.

"It's just, that fucking cock tease I'm dating, Amigo. You know? Says she's so hot, says she can't wait to fuck, then 'oh, I got a headache' minute I go to put my arm around her, you know?" the young man complained.

"Fucking bitch," Chad said.

"Well, you know, Pedro," Jackie said.

"Pedro, eh?" Chad chortled. "We know a Pedro, don't we?"

"You don't need Maria if you just looking to bust a nut," Jackie said.

"Yeah, but tired of whacking off, you know?" Pedro said.

"Who said anything about whacking off?" Jackie asked.

"We did!" Glen said, pulling his shorts down and retrieving his rapidly growing cock.

"I know that's right!" Chad giggled and took a mammoth hit off the bong.

"Yeah, Terrence agreed and loosed the drawstring to his shorts.

Chad wiggled out of his own shorts, giggling.

"What you talking about, Jackie?" Pedro asked.

"I'm talking about, I got a mouth and I got an ass," Jackie said.

Chad's erection, which had been a shaky one, despite the marijuana emboldening him, grew to rock hard strength as Jackie knelt down and unbuttoned Pedro's jeans.

"Fuck!" he said, brown eyes wide as he watched Jackie suck on Pedro's large cock.

He watched, transfixed as Pedro stripped completely while Jackie continued his oral action.

"Hey, Chad?" Terrence asked

"Yeah?" Chad asked, cock twitching and throbbing as Jackie wiggled out of his thong, revealing a nice hard cock.

"You uh, I suck your cock?" Terrence asked.

"Yeah!" Chad agreed, sitting back on the leather couch.

Terrence bent and took Chad's five and a half inches into his mouth, until his gag reflex again stopped him from being able to get all of the cock into his mouth.

He wet a finger with saliva and reached down and trailed the spittle around Chad's anus. Chad hiked up his thigh, reached under and pulled his buttock, opening his anus for Terrence's finger.

"Aw shit, I'm not, aw man," Chad whined and began to thrust his hips as Terrence's mouth, the first mouth he'd ever felt, sucked and licked his cock. Terrence's finger massaged his prostate gland and Chad grunted in pleasure.

He groaned and pumped his semen into Terrence's mouth, just as Pedro liberally coated Jackie's face and outstretched tongue on the television screen.

"Didn't get enough spunk, got a load right here," Glen offered and Terrence wiggled over and knelt between Glen's muscular thighs.

"Ah, Amigo, you right," Pedro said. "Who the fuck needs Maria, eh? Fucking cunt."

"Listen, any time you need, I'm ready, willing, and able," Jackie said. "I mean, what are roommates for, eh?"

"Right," Pedro agreed and the two men hugged and kissed.

The scene changed, showing Jackie slowly stroking his erect cock. Pedro entered the scene, dressed in leather pants and black tank top.

"Plans for tonight, Jackie?" Pedro asked.

"You looking at them," Jackie said.

"Aw, Hombre, you need a hand?" Pedro asked.

"Or a mouth," Jackie agreed.

"Okay, what are roommates for, eh?" Pedro agreed and bent and took Jackie's cock into his mouth.

"Fuck, would love to just fuck the shit out of your roommate," Chad said, watching the action on the screen.

"Ah, oh shit, yeah," Glen agreed and pumped his hot load into Terrence's mouth.

When Terrence had milked Glen's cock of all his semen, he flopped down on the couch, his own cock throbbing and twitching. Chad kissed Terrence on his lips, then his throat, then licked and sucked on Terrence's nipples, and finally bent and swallowed Terrence's cock to the root.

"Shit, aw Chad, fuck, here, it, comes," Terrence groaned and blasted his semen into Chad's hot mouth.

"Fuck, which I'd known you were gay too," Chad admitted after Terrence's cock had withered.

"Fuck, I didn't know until what? Friday?" Terrence admitted.

The scene on the television showed Jackie giving Pedro's ass a good pounding and Chad groaned.

"What?" Terrence asked.

"God damn, I'd love that," Chad admitted.

"What? Getting your ass torn up?" Glen asked, his cock quickly reviving, looking at the cute boy.

"Yeah," Chad admitted. "Or tearing someone else's ass all up."

Terrence and Chad kissed, using plenty of tongue while Glen prepared an enema for Chad.

Then Terrence and Chad kissed while Glen prepared another enema to clean Terrence out.

The two young men followed Glen into his bedroom.

"All right, who's first?" Glen asked and smiled as the two young men rubbed against each other.

"You go first," Chad offered.

"No, you go first," Terrence said.

"No, Dude, I want to watch you get fucked," Chad admitted.

Terrence scrambled onto the bed, put his shoulders down and reached back, pulling his butt cheeks apart.

Glen angled himself to the side so an excited Chad could watch from the foot of the bed. Chad unknowingly let a bit of drool escape as he watched Glen finger fuck Terrence's tight pink hole, getting it greasy.

"Last chance to say 'No,'" Glen warned.

"Uh huh," Terrence agreed.

"Ah! Oh God, oh fuck!" Terrence cried out as Glen's cock head pressed against his anus.

"It hurt?" Chad whispered, excited.

"So good, hurts so good," Terrence moaned as Glen pushed another inch into his ass.

"Ah!" he screamed and shot a wad of semen onto the bed as Glen gave a little lurch, driving more of his cock into Terrence.

Much quicker than the previous evening, Glen was able to push all of his cock into Terrence.

And because he had just come in Terrence's hot mouth, he was able to last a little longer.

Ah, oh God, it's, you're killing me!" Terrence sobbed and blasted another load of semen onto the bedspread.

Glen then bellowed and pumped a stream of semen into Terrence's tight hole.

Glen rolled to the side, pulling Terrence with him, his cock still firmly in Terrence's ass. Chad lunged forward and licked the bedspread, lapping up Terrence's splotches of semen. Then he leaned over and sucked Terrence's throbbing cock into his mouth.

Terrence let out a high pitched whine and squirted semen into Chad's mouth.

Glen wormed his cock out of Terrence's tight, gripping ass, and weakly got out of the bed.

He returned a moment later, wiping Terrence's essences from his cock.

"My turn," Chad demanded and assumed the same position, face down, ass up.

Glen greased up a finger and traced the perimeter of Chad's anus. Chad twitched impatiently.

Glen delivered a stinging slap to Chad's ass.

"We do it my way, or we don't fucking do it, hear?" he said.

"Yes sir," Chad agreed.

But Glen did speed up a little, rotating his thick fingers in and out of Chad's anus.

"Last chance; I get started, I'm not stopping, hear?" Glen warned.

"Ah! Oh God, oh God," Chad screamed as Glen's cock head pushed in.

He looked over at Terrence, who was stroking his throbbing erection.

"God dude, you were spot on; it just hurts so fucking good," he groaned.

Glen soon had a pretty good rhythm going and Chad whined, whimpered and groaned, shooting three hot loads of spunk on Glen's liberally stained bedspread.

Then Glen let out a roar and pumped his semen into Chad's tight ass.

The tree lay on the bed until Glen noticed that it was ten minutes until twelve.

"Man, Saints play the Bears, come on," he urged them back into the living room.

Naked, Chad walked out into the garage and pulled the clothes out of the washing machine.

Then he used his bedsheet to wipe the trickle of semen that was oozing out of his stretched, raw anus and dumped those into the washing machine.

At half-time, Glen quickly fried three Polish sausages, put them on buns and dressed them.

"Hmm, three cocksuckers, eating sausages, kind of perfect, huh?" he joked.

After the game, both Chad and Terrence wanted to return to their dorms.

"We can come back next weekend, huh?" Chad begged and Glen kissed him and Terrence before helping Chad put his laundry bag in the Jeep.

"Fucking right," he said.

As they walked up Sharp Shire's stairs to the fourth floor, Chad leaned close to Terrence.

"Dude, think you could get Pedro come with us?" he asked.

"What? Why?" Terrence asked.

"Because, dude, he's fucking gorgeous," Chad admitted.

"Fuck, man, you ask him, huh?" Terence said.

Through the week, when their paths would cross, Chad and Terrence would smile and wave to Glen. In the Computer Sciences class, the only class they had together, they sat together and talked and laughed.

Thursday night, Chad entered the room Pedro and Terrence shared and politely waited until Pedro completed his nightly phone call to his family.

"Hey, Pedro, what up?" he said. "Listen, tomorrow? We're going over to this guy's house, watch some movies, maybe smoke a little, you know, a little weed; want to come?"

"You going?" Pedro asked Terrence.

"Yeah, you know it," Terrence said, cock growing hard at the thought of being fucked by Glen's hard cock.

"Yeah!" Pedro happily agreed.

"We get too you know, too fucked up, might just sleep over," Chad suggested.

Glen shrugged his shoulders when Chad sent him a text message about inviting Pedro. He queued up 'Roommates' and then drove to his man and bought a couple quarter bags of Jamaican.

Pedro chattered happily with Terrence and Chad as Glen drove the Jeep to his house.

Inside the house, Glen, Terrence, and Chad stripped down to their nylon shorts. Pedro shrugged and stripped down to his underwear, a pair of skimpy black briefs.

"Hey, uh, Pedro, we're thinking watching a little porn action," Chad said as the second bong was lighted, then passed around.

"Well all right!" Pedro agreed.

"Yeah, you uh, you ain't going get all freaked out we pull our peckers, huh?" Glen asked.

"No, fuck, pull on mine all the time!" Pedro admitted.

Chad and Terrence stood and dropped their shorts to the floor and kicked them away. Glen also stood and eased his shorts down, making sure that Pedro had a good look at his rapidly growing cock before he sat back down.

Pedro shyly eased his own briefs down, exposing his four inch erection.

The bong made the rounds again before Glen suddenly blurted, "Fuck! Forgot to turn the movie on!"

The four men laughed and Glen turned on 'Roommates.'

Pedro laughed that one of the actors had the same name as he. Chad also giggled, crammed up against Pedro on the crowded couch.

Both Terrence and Glen were already slowly stroking their cocks. Pedro covertly watched Glen, truly impressed at the size of the man's cock and balls.

Then he realized, they were watching a gay pornographic movie. Pedro turned to say something to Chad and Chad leaned in and kissed Pedro's plump lips. He reached down and fondled Pedro's hard cock and tight ball sac. Pedro groaned with the contact and Chad slowly pushed his tongue into the Latin boy's mouth.

"Dude, I've had the biggest fucking crush on you minute I met you," Chad admitted and again kissed Pedro.

"Fuck, man, why you didn't say nothing?" Pedro asked, stroking Chad's cock.

Chad wiggled off of the couch and knelt down in front of Pedro. He licked and sucked on Pedro's nipples, then bent and took Pedro's cock into his mouth.

"Aw, oh man," Pedro hissed, cute face twisted in pleasure as Chad milked his cock with his throat muscles.

The movie ended with Pedro on the telephone with an unseen Maria, while Jackie sucked and licked and stroked Pedro's cock.

"No, Maria, I don't think I'll come over; kind of busy, you know?" Pedro happily said. "What? You're hot and ready? Hey Maria, here's an idea. Why don't you go fuck yourself, eh?"

'Shower Time' began to play, but Chad and Pedro were too busy kissing to even notice. Glen pushed Terrence's mouth onto his cock and Terrence milked Glen's hot semen out and swallowed.

"Hey y'all, come on; I'll show y'all the room y'all be staying in, huh?" Glen said, slapping Chad on his cute ass.

Glen returned a moment later and made Terrence squeal when he picked him up and carried him down the hall to the bathroom. Terrence's ass twitched and throbbed with anticipation as Glen prepared the enema.

The End.

Thank you for reading my stories.

Have a sticky sweet day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers