All Comments on 'Boys Week At The Cabin Ch. 03'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
On and on

I see this going on and on, but you are the author. Such a sexy story. Damn, you're good. I'm going to read it again now and jerk off until I cum one last time ( I already have cum twice). Thank you, sir.

WintersonWintersonalmost 9 years ago

I love this story you should continue it more ^^

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Hot

The hits just keep on cumming! Good work. Look forward to Chap 4.

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqalmost 9 years ago
FUCKIN' HOT STORIES!!!!!!

Keep 'em cumming please.....wish I had someone I can suck and have fuck me like Mark did to his future father-in-law...I would happily quit my job to become their girl pussy for LIFE!!!!!

zxcolemanzxcolemanover 4 years ago
Hot until

This was hot until the "little girl" and his pussy shit started. To each his own but you lost me with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two things I didn’t like about this chapter. I don’t like the feminization of Dad, calling him little girl and his pussy. Plus the two skanks were a total turn-off. If Mark was as loyal to Anna as he says (despite the fact that he’s fucking her dad every chance he gets) he would not have skinny dipped, played strip poker or let that slut slide herself on his dick or put him 3 inches inside her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous