All Comments on 'Boy's Weekend'

by BluePill

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sj_53sj_53almost 6 years ago
Imaginative!

Feeling someone else's orgasm. Wow! Loved the story, no matter how whimsical the never ending sex was. What will you do for an encore?

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictalmost 6 years ago
Playful orgy

It's so good to be initiated at an orgy like this! For me it's the most natural way of learning man2man sex. "Let it happen as it was meant to"! That's it. Loved the detailed description of various couplings and techniques. 5 stars for a well written account of a beautiful boy's weekend!

jerrys1jerrys1almost 6 years ago
Great

This story is great. Kept me wanting more. Well done.

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago

A great mix of a wild, fanciful orgy and the tender coupling of Mark and Glen, as they allow their love to grow. Hot!

PlayaJumperPlayaJumperover 5 years ago
Great story!

Keep them coming! Cheers, mate!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

To wallow in such a horny orgy is awesome. I was the centre of attention for one - blindfolded and fucked into near oblivion. It was fabulous. Give us more BluePill

DV19DV19over 4 years ago
If only

If only that blue elixir was available, to be able to experience your partner's orgasm as you have your's, and even add in a couple more to experience simultaneously..

Wow.. I might kill me, but what a way to go!!

Excellent story with a neat twist

Looking forward to your next stories..

DV19

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Holy fuck, just ooozing pre cum the entire time reading. One of THE best stories ever. I love how cum filled and full on erotic, extreme all the boys, fucking with such wild, cum shooting abandon.

I felt like I was there with all those jizzing studs.

Really great job. mmmmmmm. Sorry this is so inarticulate and grammatically fucked... forgive me I can barely breath...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous