All Comments on 'Bra Store'

by tsar7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tsar7tsar7over 6 years agoAuthor
The Idea for this story

The idea for this story came from when I was about 29 years old. I stumbled upon a multi-level Bra company called Cameo Coutures. I signed up and became a rep. My up line was probably 40 and had a massive chest, like a 44JJ.

She would take me to conventions and sales meetings. She had been very successful in this company when she was younger and decided to get back into it. She bought a newer car, a beautiful Cadillac and redoubled her efforts to build her organization.

At the sales meetings and conventions, the number of bib titted women was incredible. I mean these women were well endowed.

About this same time, I would go to Chico, CA, a college town, to party on the weekends. I happened to be down town and walked past a lingerie shop just as this girl with a beautiful rack came out.

I went in an looked around and the though hit me that I could own such a store some day and interact with the customers.

Some time later, in San Francisco, we accountants would go out to lunch together and one of the guys turned us on to the custom bra department at I. Magnins, an up scale department store. We would go up to the 4th floor and hang around the escalator and occasionally a trophy wife or girlfriend would come out of the custom bra section and walk past us.

These were beautiful well endowed girls who had moved to San Francisco and gotten rich boyfriends. They could not find standard bras that fit as they were skinny and had big boobs. So what the custom bra department did was to take say a 38 J bra, cut off the cups and sew it onto a 28 D bra after removing the smaller cups. so 28D bra with 38J cups.

It was a hoot to see these freaks of nature and all the junior accountants simply loved it.

Thus the idea for the story was born.

I tried to get my spline to teach me to fit bras, but alas, she had no willing customers.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Idea

But even the concept of fantasy got stretched. Suggest you try writing a story from these notes, or ask a writer to try. You have provided an outline to an idea that needs to be fleshed out to become an outline for a story. Then you can use this to actually use real words to write a story.

Timtom12Timtom12over 5 years ago
Fun start

The misplaced quotes, typos, and rather fast story made it hard to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous