All Comments on 'Brace Face'

by SplathouseFiction

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithalmost 8 years ago
VERY NICE

Would love to hear more about these two, I think this is just the beginning. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
tight jeans

Cute story and I can see it moving forward to new fun and excitement.. This story has a nice sense of humor in it and I think it could continue throughout future chapters. It was nice to have a chuckle at the boys expense. We have all been there. Do another chapter and keep the boys humor in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More more

Sexy. Funny. Perfect. Definitely want more of these two

SplathouseFictionSplathouseFictionalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Thank you everyone for the kind words about this story, and the support. The person that requested this was a young man (age 18), and I believe "brace face" in question was actually the boy himself. I wanted to make this quality for him so the poor guy didn't feel bad about having braces. He loved it, and I'm happy that I can share this story with the rest of you. I really enjoyed writing it.

I like to inject humor and intimacy into my stories, because to me personally, that's how sexuality should be. Light hearted, loving, and fun. It really makes me smile to see others feel the same way.

So thank you. It really does mean a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous