All Comments on 'Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 06'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
New perspective

Okay, I don't dislike Tanya quite so much anymore. My view of Adam is not quite as rosy as it was originally either. I wonder if Ren will get out in time for the Christening? That would be interesting! Since Tanya can't go to Rens appeal now, maybe Janey and Brad will go?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Interesting new twist

Thanks for the new and really good chapter and thanks for moving on with the story.

Tanaya and Brad seem to be a good couple and I hope that they will have a future together. And of course I hope that Ren gets out of jail and Janey comes to her senses, ditches her bullying boyfriend and gives Ren another chance.

Hope you will finish the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
dont get you

the story about the 2 characters will probably not get along i mean janey going to go back with ren and brent with tanya i hope so anyways they deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good chapter!!

Your plots and writings improve every chapter. Enjoying this series and continue to wait for updates. Thanks.

TricialenTricialenabout 15 years ago
Another Good Chapter

I still don't like 'Tanaya...but I understand her better....and I feel for what she went through when she lost her baby....and she put the other woman's life ahead of her own...I loved how you gave her a history with Brent...and the little tid bits about Janey and Ren...looking forward to when she wakes up and Brad's there beside her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

I agree with the person below...this series gets better and better with each new chapter. Thanks for letting us see the softer and more vulnerable side of Tanaya. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the terrific work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
She finally explained something of herself....

...but personally feel Brad should have been pissed with Tanaya.

How was he to know she'd lost a child, everyone knows men are dumb, far less than mind readers

At the end of the day another woman she resents has Brads child, if I was Janey i'd be weary too, it's a good mothers reation to a women who has been hostile.

I hope it all works out for them but she has to be as understanding as she expects Brad to be, relationships are a comprimise afterall.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous