All Comments on 'Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 07'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

Thanks for the new chapter, I really liked it.

I think it's a good idea that you are going to finish up this set of stories soon and I can't wait to see if Janey will get back to being a strong woman and split up with Adam. I so hope to see her and Ren together in the last chapter.

The story between Tanaya and Brad is great too and I like reading about them.

Hope you will publish the last parts of the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Noooo

Janey can't marry Adam! And I hope she doesn't keep Nicky away from Brad. Alas, I hate to see the series end but all good things must, I guess. I will truly miss the characters. I do hope Ren gets out and Janey at least gets to see him and they can tell each other how they really feel about each other..no holding back. I still would like to see them get together. Plus, I love the Racer series as well. And as you can see, you have a great following who love your stories as well. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter

I love the way you write. Thank you for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
YAY!!!

Another great story! I was disappointed to hear you're going to be ending it though. Perhaps once you've gone back to your other stories...you can pick up with Ren being out of jail. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous