Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers

"Brad's been talking about getting a swing set for Nicky, I'm not sure if it's something he thinks Nicky needs or if it's something he wants to be able to push Nicky on." 'Tanaya said into the tense silence between them, she could almost see Janey looking for a way to escape from the conversation.

'Tanaya saw a brief softening in Janey's eyes at the mention of her son and hoped she could bridge the gap between them somehow in the future. Nicky was Brad's son and as such a part of Brad, 'Tanaya already had a deep affection for the boy even though she had yet to get the chance to so much as hold him.

"Brad want's to have stuff Nicky will eat on hand here when he visits, he eats strawberries and apple that we've seen. Banana? Rusks?" 'Tanaya probed hoping for a response. It had actually been her suggestion to Brad about having food on hand for Nicky.

"Grapes the white seedless variety, watermelon, bananas, arrowroot biscuits and sliced cheese." Janey said grudgingly.

"Ever tried him with that special baby yoghurt with added calcium?" 'Tanaya asked faintly.

"I got some this week but so far he hasn't eaten more than a mouthful or two," Janey admitted almost reluctantly.

'Tanaya managed a faint smile, "Maybe he'll get used to the taste, I know Brad loves yoghurt."

Janey eyed 'Tanaya suspiciously for a few seconds before turning her head away dismissively, she really didn't want to talk to the woman any further but felt trapped into being civil in her house.

"I think I'd be better leaving and coming back in half an hour," Janey said abruptly and headed towards the kitchen door.

'Tanaya got to her feet and realised Janey had slowed her pace and was watching her warily as she approached her.

"Brad should be home any minute," 'Tanaya said as she glanced at her watch.

"I'm leaving." Janey said tightly.

"Okay," 'Tanaya said softly when she realised the other woman fully intended to leave.

The sound of someone opening the front door startled both of them and they moved out into the lounge room so they could see up the hallway to see who was coming in the door.

"Oh hey Janey, I thought that was your car out the front. Where's Nicky? Asleep?" Brad asked as he walked down the hallway towards them. Suddenly he noticed the tension between them and looked at 'Tanaya inquiringly.

"Janey dropped by to speak to you," 'Tanaya said evenly.

"Nicky's at home with my folks." Janey said warily.

"Oh okay, what's on your mind?" Brad asked as he walked by them to put his esky in the kitchen.

"I came to see if you wanted Nicky for a few hours tomorrow night because we won't be here at the weekend." Janey said firmly.

"I was hoping we could do a picnic with Nicky, go on a special outing for the day." Brad said with a frown.

"Not this weekend, maybe after the christening next weekend," Janey said dismissing it casually.

"I got everything set up to do it this weekend..." Brad began.

"Not going to happen we won't be here," Janey cut in abruptly, she shifted uneasily before continuing to speak. "Adam is taking me away for the weekend and he wants Nicky with us."

Brad's gaze flicked to 'Tanaya alarmed before meeting Janey's gaze once again.

"I made special plans for this weekend, it's important..." Brad said with an intense look on his face.

"Either you want Nicky for a few hours tomorrow evening or not! Your chance to have him by your self like you've wanted for overnight access." Janey cut in harshly.

Brad wasn't sure what to make of Janey's behaviour, it was almost as if she knew he didn't think much of Adam either that or she was hiding something.

"Okay, I'd love to have Nicky for a few hours tomorrow evening. And if you want to use the time to do something special for yourself well and good," Brad said softly trying to soothe Janey.

"So have you got something special planned for tomorrow evening?" Brad asked after several moments of awkward silence.

"Adam and I are going out, he's asked me to marry him." Janey said almost defiantly. She knew Brad didn't approve of Adam, she could tell by the way he looked at him and the tone of his voice when he spoke to him. He wasn't hostile or disrespectful; it was just a something ... different Janey had picked up on.

"And you've said yes." Brad's voice was flat and 'Tanaya put a hand on his shoulder as if in support.

"I've got no reason not to!" Janey burst out sounding defensive, "and he wants more children which is what I want as well!"

A prickling of unease started behind Brad's neck and only got stronger as he met Janey's defiant gaze. She wasn't sure about what she was doing he realised, she wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do.

"Whatever makes you happy Blondie," Brad said using Ren's pet name for her and saw the slight jerk as it hit home, "you need to be able to move on with your life too."

Brad felt 'Tanaya squeeze his arm frantically and glanced towards her, placing his hand over hers where it rested on his bicep's.

"Just take it slowly and you'll do the right thing for you," Brad said gently.

Janey made an annoyed noise in her throat and flicked her fringe back out of her eyes with a graceful movement of her hand.

"So what time do I expect you tomorrow evening?" Brad asked lightly, "about this time?"

"Yeah," Janey said grudgingly and glanced up the hallway, "I gotta go Mum can't be expected to look after Nicky all evening."

"See you tomorrow afternoon then," Brad said evenly, "and thanks for not just saying I could miss seeing Nicky this weekend."

Janey looked at him shocked, 'How did Brad know what Adam had said about his seeing Nicky?' she wondered.

The look an her face giving her away Brad glanced towards the front door, his temper was getting hotter and hotter with each inadvertent word she let slip.

"I gotta be going," Janey said and hurried towards the front door.

Brad remained silent as she left in a hurry without looking back; he waited until he heard the car start and drive away before moving away from 'Tanaya and kicking his esky viciously.

"The bastard!" Brad swore and looked around for something else to take his temper out on.

"Brad?" 'Tanaya asked worriedly.

"I'd bet nearly anything on the fact Adam believes Ren will win the appeal and be out of jail for the Christening so he's making sure of having a hold on Janey, even if it's the oldest trick in the book!" Brad spat furiously.

"I don't think Janey is even aware that the appeal is going to court," 'Tanaya said, "she didn't breath a word of it to me."

"Of course the bastard would keep it from her," Brad said before adding sarcastically, "wouldn't want to upset her."

Brad turned to face 'Tanaya and she saw the fear and anger in his eyes.

"Adam will do everything he can to keep Janey from bringing Nicky here if Ren gets out next week." He said flatly.

"And so much for taking Janey and Nicky up so Ren could see his Godson," 'Tanaya said quietly.

"It wouldn't have been Nicky he was focusing on," Brad said flatly.

"And you believe Adam wants the visits between you and Nicky to stop as well don't you," 'Tanaya said worriedly.

"Anything that connects Janey to Ren," Brad agreed.

"And if you say anything to Janey he doesn't like or that makes her question him he'll try to use it to turn her against you or make it look like you're just trying to make trouble." 'Tanaya said more to herself then to Brad.

"The bastard is smart, I'll give him that." Brad growled angrily.

'Tanaya walked up to Brad where he was pacing the kitchen looking for something else to kick, she slipped her arms around him and cuddled close. Brad let out a weary sigh and she felt him gather her close and then his lips were searching for hers.

'Tanaya sighed and gave herself over to the kiss; his lips were soft and tender against hers as he brushed his lips back and forth before deepening the kiss. He broke the kiss off quickly still angry about what he had heard.

"Heya handsome, need some tension released?" 'Tanaya purred in a seductive voice and Brad paused to look at her.

'Tanay smiled and lifted her arms to run her hands up under the back of her short hair; she licked her lips and arched her body towards him as she slowly stretched her arms above her head.

Brad narrowed his eyes as he felt heat start to flood his body as 'Tanaya arched her body towards him provocatively.

Slowly she swung her hips in a circle and shimmied in a very sensual move as she placed a hand on his chest and pushed him backwards towards a chair.

Brad reached out to catch hold of her but 'Tanaya laughed soft and huskily as she evaded his grasp.

"Uh, uh big boy. House rules, you do not touch the entertainment." 'Tanaya said as Brad sat down abruptly.

She kept just out of reach as she swayed and gyrated to silent music; her hands were moving constantly as they caressed her body erotically. One hand slid across her lower stomach to slip beneath her top, pushing the material up as her fingers skimmed across her ribs.

'Tanaya turned sideways as she continued to dance, her movements sensual and suggestive as she moved in an imitation of hip thrusting gyrations.

One hand trailed fingers across her lips and she took the tip of one finger between her teeth as she moaned softly. Her other hand trailed down over her shorts to cup her groin as she moved her body sinuously.

Brad watched as she continued to move her body erotically; slowly she moved both hands to the hem of her top and moved it up her body in a smooth rhythm of movements that had his breath catching in his throat. She slipped the top off over her head to reveal her black lacy bra that cradled her breasts sexily.

Brad almost groaned aloud as 'Tanaya lifted her injured foot to rest it on the edge of the seat of the chair he sat on; she reached down to run her finger tips from her toes across the top of her foot and up her calf. At her knee her hands moved to different sides of her thigh, one caressed up the outside of her thigh while the other slid up between her thighs and with a wicked smile she reached beneath her edge of her shorts.

Brad went to cover that hand with one of his but before he could do more than lift his hand 'Tanaya had her foot down and was out of reach.

"Tut, tut, tut," 'Tanaya scolded gently her voice low and husky, "you know the house rules sir, you may not touch."

"In a strip joint are we?" Brad asked huskily as he decided to play along with whatever game it was she was playing.

"Oh a very exclusive entertainment establishment sir, as you should well know," 'Tanaya murmured in a throaty pur and commenced to shimmy out of her shorts.

Brad watched as each sway of her hips had first one side of her shorts inching lower then the other side following suit. He swallowed hard and gripped the sides of the chair seat as 'Tanaya artfully manoeuvred the shorts down until they pooled around her ankles.

She stepped one foot to the side and out of her shorts and then daintily raised the foot still in the shorts so that her foot was chest height to Brad in front of him where he sat.

Brad reached out slowly and eased the shorts from her ankle to toss them aside; he longed to reach out and caress her leg but reframed from interrupting what was turning out to a most entertaining dance.

He groaned as he turned his attention to the scrap of lace that passed for nickers and when 'Tanaya turned around to shimmy and shake her hips he took a sharp breath as he saw the taunt and toned globes that were separated by a single strap that attached to the waist of her g-string.

Brad found his eyes drawn upwards as 'Tanaya turned around and leant towards him; her breasts ended up inches from his face and he groaned as he caught a brief glimpse of her puckered nipples through the lace of her bra. He licked his lips at the thought of closing his mouth around one of the taunt little buds and glanced up at her face.

Her eyes were dark with arousal, the pupils so dilated that they nearly hid the rim of colour around them. Her lips were slightly parted and her breath was coming in soft little pants.

Brad felt his jeans tighten uncomfortably and when 'Tanaya reached behind her neck to move her hands above her head and arch her body he came out of the chair quickly and caught her before she could evade him.

"Hey! Hey! No touching!" 'Tanaya protested but Brad silenced her protests as he pinned her body to the kitchen wall with his. Her eyes went wide as the hard ridge of his arousal pressed against the softness between her legs and she wrapped her legs around his hips as she raised her face for his kiss, reaching up behind his head to pull his mouth down to hers eagerly.

Brad's lips were hard as they covered her mouth, his tongue swept across the seam of her lips and she opened her mouth obligingly. His tongue speared into her mouth processing and conquering the soft wet warmth as he dominated the kiss.

'Tanaya moaned against his mouth as she felt one of his hands slip beneath her arse; his fingers found the wet lace covering her slit and pushed it aside ruthlessly.

His fingertips found her clit and her hips bucked between the wall and his body as he ruthlessly flicked it; then his fingers moved to her wet slit and he plunged two fingers into her slick entrance.

Brad swallowed her gasps and moans as he kissed her roughly; his tongue twisted around hers, plunging back and forth as he mimed what he intended to do to her body. He felt her lips purse around his tongue and then she was sucking at his mouth strongly; he gave a ragged groan and pulled his hand from beneath the lace at her crotch.

'Tanaya nearly cried out with disappointment as she felt his fingers slip from her body but then his hand moved between their bodies and she dimly heard the rasp of a zipper. His hand moved against her for several moments then she gasped and bucked her hips against his hand as his fingers brushed against sensitive flesh.

She whimpered against his mouth as she felt the pressure of his cock pushing into her slick but tight passage; then his hands were grasping her hips allowing him to enter her only as much as was comfortable for her.

Brad tensed and forced himself to take it slow as he realised that although 'Tanaya was wet and slick she wasn't fully aroused.

He moved his hips withdrawing until only the head of his cock was in her pussy before sliding back into her tight wet heat, again and again he withdrew only to plunge back in a little further each time until he was sinking into her so deep his balls slapped against her pussy.

He had to fight hard to keep control of his body as the heady sensation of being deep in her soft warm body flooded his senses.

'Tanaya whimpered against his mouth as Brad continued to kiss her hard and deeply. She could feel her hips slap back against the wall with each thrust of his hips and the erotic mix of pleasure and pain had her whimpering and gasping as she felt the tension start to build low in her stomach. She gasped and clutched him tighter around the shoulders as she tried to move her hips faster.

Brad groaned against her lips and pulled away to trail his lips down the side of her throat. He breathed deeply as he tried to remain in control of his lust.

"Please, please, I gotta cum!" 'Tanaya begged as the tension grew tighter leaving her gasping and trying to move faster despite Brad's firm grip on her hips.

Brad made a sound that sounded somewhat like a feral growl in his throat and began pumping his hips faster, his fingers dug into her hips as he tightened his grip moving her in time with him.

The increase in his speed shattered his control and with a guttural cry he slammed into her mercilessly; he felt the tightening in his balls explode as the sensation boiled through his cock and exploded out into her waiting womb.

A cry of pure pleasure burst from 'Tanaya as waves of pleasure spiralled out from deep within her body. Tingling tremors reached even her fingers and toes as she groaned softly with pleasure and nuzzled against the side of his face.

Brad staggered to the chair he had been sitting in and sank onto it gratefully, he lifted her slightly so that he slid from her body. He felt her nuzzle deeper into his shoulder and he folded his arms around her tighter, anchoring her securely to his body.

"You're one hell of a woman," Brad murmured huskily.

"Mmm," 'Tanaya murmured something indistinctly against the base of his throat.

Brad loosened his hold and eased her head away from him so he could tilt her face up to his; he lowered his head and gently closed his lips overs hers. 'Tanaya moaned softly and kissed him back; he felt her smile against his lips and raised his head to look at her.

Slowly 'Tanaya opened her eyes, they were heavy lidded and hazy with sated passion.

"I love you so God help me," she uttered softly.

Brad smiled tenderly down at her and brushed his lips over hers with a feather light touch.

"I think it just may be mutual Darling," he murmured gently as he folded his arms around her and cuddled her close.

Mygypsy
Mygypsy
1,329 Followers
12