All Comments on 'Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 08'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh my hot damn

I am absolutely speechless right now. What an amazing chapter. They have all come so far, especially Brad & Tanaya, only to have 'Tanaya's past thrown back in her face. I can't wait until the next chapter. You are such an awesome writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh my!!

I love your writings!! Can't wait for the last chapter and hoping for some happy endings but have a feeling it ain't going to happen. Too bad..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Unreadable

Where are you from? Your grammar and phrasing is absolutley mind boggling! Seriously, do you have an editior?

Get one. Or here's a suggestion, read what you wrote,out loud, word for word,not what you think you have written, but what you have actually written, and then, maybe then, you will see that you have mangled the English language!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cliffhanger

I feel a cliffhanger. WHy would you finish like this when there is only on chapter left? Their issues have not been resolved! I hope the last chapter is not 2 pages or you would need a continuation between Ren and Janey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wait!!!

You can't stop there!! Oh, I hate cliff hangers! I don't see how all this is going to be settled in one more chapter. It looks like at least 2 more chapters are needed(hint hint). :) I hope Brad can talk some sense into her about Tanaya....and that Janey actually listens. AND I can't wait for her to reunite with Ren! But what about Jody? Ren's other girlfriend? Maybe if he doesn't get back with Janey, he can get back with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Chapter

I really enjoyed reading this chapter. To be honest I always enjoy reading everything relating to Brad. And to have the entire chapter about Brad and sex is a winner in my book. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how this one ends. Thank you for all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can't wait for the end

I can't wait for the last chapter and hope that you will publish it soon.

Brad and Tanaya are a great pair and I hope that you will give them a chance together.

I also hope that you bring back the old, strong Janey, get rid of that bastard Adam and give Ren another chance with Janey. It's painfull to read how insecure Alex made Janey and how he is playing with her past. If you love someone that's not what you do and I hope that Janey will realize that.

Please publish the end soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh God....

I honestly hate Janey after reading the last few pieces of dialogue and when they were together alone before, I mean how could she be so inconsiderate? She knows by looking at her own past that you should never judge a book by its cover. She could've ran a couple of times when she was with Hawk in the beginning of Stolen, but she didn't because she thought it was useless or, whatever it was, and now she finds out about Tanaya dealing with drugs in the past when she was a little kid (and maybe some other things) and doesn't think twice about the hardships she probably went through. Did she learn nothing from all the pain she went through not too long ago...btw sorry this comment came years after this was written XD lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous