All Comments on 'Brad & 'Tanaya Ch. 09'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOVED IT!

I'm so glad to hear that you'll be continuing this on with Ren now. I loved this chapter but I hope you'll be going on more in the future chapters about Brad and Tanaya....seems a bit unfinished for them. I love all these characters and your writing. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oooooooh Man!

You would have to take your vacation NOW!! Can't you just finish it first? I have been waiting for ever for you to finish this with Ren. I CAN'T take it much longer..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AWESOME!!!

That was great! Enjoy your holiday and we can't wait for the Ren chapter.. Thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
how is this a last chapter

You didnt resolve anything. You actually created more conflict and plot in this chapter...so how on earth can you actually call it a last chapter? Not a good way to keep people reading this story (which is actually pretty good) if you dont wrap it up at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHAT????!!!!!!

This can't be the last chapter? Nothing's settled. Please don't leave it hanging like this. Please finish it so that we know how the Janey realises Nicky needs his father in his life and that Robbie and Adam where manipulating her to get their way. PLEASE!!! Add another chapter. On the flip side...I'm so excited we'll get another chapter of Ren. I hope it's several chapters. I've waiting along time for him to get out and reclaim Janey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Go Get Her Ren!!!

WOW, I am so glad Ren is out and trying to win Janey back. I really hope Janey gets out from under Adam's hold and runs back into Ren's arms. PLEASE HAVE THEM WIND UP TOGETHER!!!!!

Please write again soon, I can't wait!!

FrackelzFrackelzabout 15 years ago
Ren, Ren, Ren....

There's something about Ren...can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You're killing me

Wow, I really like this chapter and just hope that you will resolve everything in Ren's final chapter.

It's going to be hard waiting for it but it's worth it.

I loved the end when Janey seems to realize that Adam is not good for her.

Can't wait to read how the situation wth Tanaya will end.

Please publish Ren's last chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bravo! Bravo!

Mygypsy, what can I say, I love the way you write. This was a wonderful series. Brad and Tanaya are so hot together I wouldn't have liked this if they broke up over Janey freaking out. Once again, you outdid yourself with this chapter. I hope you have a wonderful holiday (you sure deserve it) and I look forward to reading more of your stories when you return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
always the best

i really enjoy your stories. i fully believe that ren and blondie belong together and i hope you put them together. adam is a controlling ass and janey needs to get away from him. he is just another hawk on the inside. at least ren is man enough to let him know that janey is his and will always be his. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG i cant believe that!?!

That's it?! Oh man! Don't get me wrong it great fantastic even. . . But I'm hanging here. I'll definitelyt be waiting to see what Ren brings to the whole story.

Hime_HimikoHime_Himikoover 14 years ago
Amazing writing.

Really enjoyed your writing. I have been coming everyday to finish the series you have written. Can't wait to find out what happened to Ren and Janey....Please keep writing! (Adam..Grr.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Confused? That was the final chapter???

What? Final chapter? What was resolved? I am more confused than when I started this chapter. I understand you are starting a Ren story BUT what about this story and the two main characters. I am VERY confused. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Uhm...

How is this the end of Brad and 'Tanaya's story?

You made it clear he would choose his son over anybody the entire story and suddenly that changes?

It doesn't seem like you really took the time to end the story, but rather, you got bored with it and just decided this is the end.

Overall it's a well-written story and I really liked it, but this is a bit of a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what?

Please understand that I enjoyed reading your stories so I am in no way condemning them or offended. But seriously? Brad practically raped her. Ren basically watched her get raped like 12 times. And Tanaya kept calling her a bitch in the last series. I don't understand how these people can suddenly become protagonists.

I get that you are trying to say that everyone makes mistakes blah blah blah. But those really aren't mistakes you can redeem yourself from. And definitely not enough to lead a normal life with the people they hurt. Janey is screwed in the head if she thinks these people are her "friends" or that Brad deserves to be a father especially now that he's proven he would chose some girl over his own son.

The whole thing is messed up. But still a very interesting though convoluted plot line. And some grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where's the rest of the story?

I have read your complete series and can't believe that you left us hanging like that. I really loved how Ren just marched up to Sky/Janey and let her know exactly how he feels. But it has been since 2008 since you completed this and still no follow up with Ren's story after his release and that kiss! Please, please, please, I am begging you to finish this story. Janey and Ren finally deserve to find happiness and closure after what they have all went through. Thanks, Your Fan!

bellaballandabellaballandaover 12 years ago
Please

Please more! I've read it all and i get to the end and the challenge has been issued... and nothing...

I can't wait for more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ren?

hiya still waiting for the next part of Ren & Sky's story:) be quick about it!!

sinkitsinkitalmost 12 years ago

Fantastic story, I love it. You've got a great mix of romance, drama and sex. The best thing is that the sex isn't overpowering, it's not the only thing driving the whole story. And I'd just like to add, for those who keep saying to hurry up and make a sequel, if you'd actually bothered to check the author's page, you'd realise that she's already finished the entire series. The next installment is called 'Halo' and that is the final part of the series. I'd advise you to double check your facts before you throw them out there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I wish

I wished you would have just killed Tanaya off for me. I hate that bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Joinning the band wagon and asking for that chapter

This is the most amazing story I've ever read, the whole saga, it's just incredible. I've spent the last two days reading it. I know it's been years, but I just can't help but join in the band wagon and ask for at least that one last chapter with Ren. It just kills me that Janey put herself in another abusive (emotionally abusive) relationship, I really want to see her come to terms with that! I leave you nothing but the highest of praise. This is what all erotica writting should be like! I've never read a kidnap store that was so investing, well developed and over all incredible! Congratulations!

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Grrrrr .

God I hope Janey gets a backbone soon I'm really starting to hate the woman .What a wimp.

JainzarJainzarabout 11 years ago
Loved it

I cant wait to read more about Ren.

myrtlemainmyrtlemainalmost 11 years ago

"No 'Tanaya! No!" Brad begged, "Don't you see? It's not about you! It's not even about me! That bastard Adam want's Janey to himself! He want's her past gone!"

I'm guessing the past Adam wants gone is Brad, one of the men who raped Janey and his friends, the others who let her be beaten and raped repeatedly while none of them helped her escape.

I really hate how Adam is the bad guy. He's a police officer who's had a lot of experience with sex abuse and assault cases. I think he understands better than Janey what these men did to her.

JessicaRoseJessicaRoseover 10 years ago
Oh Sky...

I love this whole saga thing with the group as it spans all these different stories. But there seems to be no tie together at the endings. You say you hope we like how Brad chose, but really, you haven't written his final decision in anywhere. He chose Tanaya, when he thought things were one way, then Janey pulls a cuntish bitch move and bombshells that it's now a different way. Last we hear of Brad, he's immobilized and stunned. The story as a whole is awesome, but this is the second time an ending is not an ending. It seems it's just the place you stopped writing.

And Janey! For the love of fuck, Janey! I absolutely adored her as Sky. But by the time her name changes -even in her and Ren's story - I can't fucking stand her. At all. She's done nothing since then but act like a selfish, spoiled bitch who whines and cowers like the stereotypical sleazy bad guy in a mob movie. In fact, as I write this (and I do promise, it's not to troll or offend) I can't help but feel honest-to-god-pissed about what a bitchy little cockroach she is. I actually hoped that Adam would drag her weak ass away cross country somewhere, and Nicky, Brad, Ren, and Tanya could all live in the house together. Hell, he could find a real woman in Jody, now that the immature brat was out of the way.

All in all, a very disappointing end to all their stories. :(

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 10 years ago
Arghhhh!

There is so much left still hanging and unresolved...please tell me that you're planning on writing more? Love these series...characters are incredible...cant wait to read more!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Did you ever finish this story?

It is still unfinished.

It is a shame because it was a good story

suzeq911suzeq911almost 9 years ago

Where is Ren's final story???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

isn;t it ren shades of gray extended? or Halo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kinda interesting

Why is everyone in the story brushing off the fact that Brad raped Janey and Tanaya is a rape apologist (by harassing her when she went to testify, etc)? I'd expect they'd have to do a lot more groveling before they could even be allowed contact with said kid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous