All Comments on 'Brad's Family Matters Ch. 02'

by KinkyGuy420

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
taterman_31750taterman_31750over 19 years ago
Pretty good

This is getting better as it goes along. Maybe they could pick up an enema bag at the sex shop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
even worse

This part is even worse and sicker than the first part. But obviously there is a disturbed guy out there without medical help who even likes your second sick story of shiteaters. Poor world...

tittyguytittyguyover 19 years ago
also nice

if it were my sister i had shared a long french shit kiss with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
pitifully typical and disappointing

I like reading a variety of the works on literotica and I keep an open mind to everyone's unique tastes but this work is utter garbage. The writer shows some potential yet it is immediately wasted with the subject matter which is nowhere close to being remotely erotic. It is not good for a reader of literotica to be judgemental but the harsh truth is that anyone who enjoys such as this is sadly in need of some therapy and some self respect. Also does the word hepatitus mean anything to you? I have stayed away from literotica for the past few months because of a steady decline in the quality of works from this site and this work is a good example of that. There are many good writers who call lit home yet over the past few months literotica has become home to mostly pop culture non erotic garbage such as this. The quality writers and their good material are buried under mountains of blathering cliched mess like this. I lost interest in this site when darkeyeddemon and two of my other favorite writers left. I decided to read through again hoping the caliber of the material had improved, which it has not. I would like to see literotica's staff implement some quality standards to improve the grade of material on their site otherwise poorly written garbage like this will remain the majority. It is a disservice to the talented authors who frequent this site for a number of reasons. If a prospective publisher reads such garbage as this they are very likely not to look any farther and thusly miss the work of some of literotica's very talented contributors. Literotica has sadly become the white trash gathering pool for any talentless pervert who wishes to share their ill thoughts. Freedom of speech, expression and thought only serve a purpose if the expression has some kind of merit. ~ Lillian ~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love that shit

I was hoping the son would be eating the shit directly from his sister's and mother's ass. Great story thanks bud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Nice story, but i really would like to read about Brad beeing used as a toilet by his sister.. That she shits in his mouth an makes him eat it all..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really hot

Really hot story, keep it up! You combine family fun and scat play in a really sexy way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous