All Comments on 'Brad's Mistake, Andrea's Release'

by rubbing1out

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
This is just another WACC writer

You must be an Oprah lover, your just another man hater. You make the husband out to be this stupid jack-ass and just like always you make the wife a BBC loving slut. The thing I find funny is, I'm black man and I don't recall running in to so many black cock loving sluts.......try a new concept and quit using the brotha's in such a foul fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf does Oprah have to do with anything?

Keep posting comments like that huedogg and we'll start calling you DWornock.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOT WORTH A VOTE OR RATING.

SORRY rubber man////only your 1st...better luck nest time. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ANOTHER RACIST STORY

ANOTHER STORY MAKING A WHITE MAN LOOK BAD, IF THIS WAS A WHITE GUY FUCKING A BLACK WOMAN IN FRONT OF HER BLACK HUSBAND. IN OTHER WORDS IF EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY WAS REVERSED, EVERYONE WOULD BE RAISING HELL AND WANTING TO CASTRATE THE WRITER. BUT NO, YOU WANT US TO ACCEPT THIS. NO THANK U. THIS IS STILL RACISM

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HELP MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK!

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Billy forgot his p/w?

Don't use a term like racism when you only think you know what the word actually means. This is a terrible story (voted 1) and full of awful stereotypes, misogyny and self-loathing, but the story does not fit the definition of racism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crawl back under your rock.

Truly a pathetic little attempt by an obviously troubled author. Unfortunately, no zero or negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stop writing now!

This is crap. Don't waste your or my time any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Okay

The story was not good despite the reasonable premise of a girl being used as a gambling stake. There were flashes of good writing in here. However rapid dialogue & fast hurried pace undermined the tension in the scenes. Andrea's character was unconvincing - her attitude to Brad at the end makes one wonder why she was seeing him in the first place. The choice to bring race into the story and the stereotypes used has unsurprisingly provoked negative response from other readers. The lack of sypathetic and indeed empathetic characters made it difficult to find anything to like here.

mutigermutigerover 12 years ago
You are a worthless CUNT

and this story just proves it even more!!! Do society favor and end it now. Also there is no way 3 niggers in the same room all have jobs. Please make your stories more realistic.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Don't waste your time reading the story

I am a big fan of "Loving Wives" stories unfortunately this is probably one of the worst stories I have read. To begin with the open does not make sense. It was only after getting about 1/4 of the way down did I begin to realize she was a bet in a poker game. Second problem, the story moves too fast and there is no building of tension. In addition, since the story moves fast the story becomes quite obvious what it is about and as a reader, it completely disengaged me. Third problem, is a result of the first two problems, the characters are one dimensional. This is compounded by the fact, there is no insight on how the couple got to the bet. Instead, as a reader I felt, I was suppose to believe that this is something that happens and from my own personal experience, it is something foreign. Since there was no explanation of how the couple arrived at that point the story for me was not plausible and I totally lost interest in the story. Therefore my advice for future stories would be to slow the story down, build up to the scene, and make the story a bit more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
previous commenter

obviously spanked it hard reading this drivel; the old saw "methinks he doth protest too much" comes to mind. Damn self-loathing cuckboy... 1 star effort for the story tho, dumb plot, dumb characters, just poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey anon, I think you mean mutiger

not the previous commenter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hey anon, I think you mean mutiger

not the previous commenter

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Surprised

Surprised, she didn't leave him sooner, he seems to be an idiot loser.

Maybe, she just waited for the right time to humiliate him. Unfortunately, her decision to hurt him now with the black coworkers would end up being her demise. The brut intends to whore her out and for the moment - she is hot for it. Too bad, it will get worse.

Idiot needs to stay single or get himself a gay master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a little more

A little more schooling before your next effort this was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Release

Pretty good story. Write some more of a similar ilk will you as this was a good release for me as well. Thanks.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
A comedy too

He's a loser?? She may be the bigger loser though.... She now has or soon will a variety of delightful viruses, and she just lost 8 grand in cash to a cheating asshole, and she failed to realise the money would be hers too, not just her husbands.... Clearly not "winning"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can you think of

an original story line? The lost bet is so old my grandad knew the outcome. And he's been dead for 60 yrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh man..he is a wuss.

The niggers are just niggers. Acting like they always do.The whore is a whore. She's cheated on him over and over. He deserves it. Hey the niggers a co worker? What kind oif place does he work in anyway..a nigger shop? In Alabama we would kill all. The wuss husband. The whore, skank wife. The niggers ...all of them with a special deal for the writer. Him we put in real hot oil and turn him white before he dies. the story is a farce just like Bradley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pathetic

An old story that has been done to death by stacks of others. Not even worth one star. Stick to reading the stories, don't inflict more crap like this on us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
There is nothing erotic

about this shallow tale...

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
The writing is good...

You write well, your dialogue is excellent, the grammar and punctuation are spot on. However, as others have said, this is a rehash of a story that's been published too many times already. It wasn't particularly erotic then, unless you're into being humiliated and see yourself as the hapless husband, and hasn't gained any eroticism in being told again.

I see that this is your first story on Lit. Given your writing skills, I'd be happy to see you give it another shot, with a storyline that shows some inventiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Actually

Actually I thought the story rather humorous..Both the Brad and Andrea are so screwed up and dumb I just could not take the tale seriously. And, believe it or not folks, this is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stopped reading after this:

"Andrea looked passed Brad to the poker table behind him." Passed? Either get an editor or take a course in basic English. Fortunately, from the previous comments, I didn't miss much.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Stupid anon re billy forgot....

...please define "racism" for all us idiots that mistakenly thought it meant anything that EVEN FUCKING CONSIDERS race as a modifying item. You stupid arrogant pedant.(If you are going to be arrogant and pedantic, much like inspecting your car before transporting drugs-make sure you are at least somewhat correct)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pistolcluelesspete

pot, meet kettle

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pistolcluelesspete

pot, meet kettle

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm married but like to wander

this author sounds like a whore, what can you really expect from a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
total loser story

and that's what all the characters are: total losers.

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Just not believable at all

Listen, I'm a total geek but if my wife were cheating within the first month of marriage, there'd be no second month.

And any husbands who'd let his sleazy bitch wife put his dick in a lock box deserves a cheating trash wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

i liked it, keep writing more!! and ignore the haters, if they don't like it, they don't have to read it...

Cosmiccowboyfg300Cosmiccowboyfg300over 11 years ago
Andrea, the black cock whore

Love the story! Can't wait to see what happens to Andrea. Just how much of a black cock whore does she become? Will Brad, the stupid idiot, be a cuckold or worse?

Does she get knocked up?(love that phrase, it's degrading and crude). And don't even respond to anyone who doesn't like what you write. No one is forcing them to read your stuff. Some of us like your writing and that's all that matters. Just because we read stuff like this doesn't mean we're racists, violent, sex offenders or anything else. We just like dirty, nasty things. Let's see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hey friend you're obviously not the best writer in the world , but since I'm a wimpy white cuckold I can't get enough of these thug on wife stories. I gave it 5 stars for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

luv both your stories, hope to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wait for her to come home...

...and be sitting on the couch with a fine wire with each end attached to a handle.

When she comes in, wind it around her throat a couple times, pull hard, really hard, put your foot in the middle of her back if you have to, then tie it off.

Sit down on the couch and watch her strangle.

Then shoot the three niggers when they stop by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Another black telling stories they he wishes were true sorry you think that way 'ass hole. You keepyour shit assto your self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love both you stories, hope they'll be more chapters to both & very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wife deserves to be ruined.

If I were Brad I would divorce her. Let her be the black cock whore she wants to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really????

If I was Brad, when they came to drop her off I would put a bullet in their gas tank, blowing up the car with her in it. Fuck the stupid bitch. And if she saw it, she knew what they did, so she wanted it as much as they did. Fuck the bitch, she's a cunt, whore. I hope she dies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why cant girls just have fun

My lady likes a good bang now and then, she does not go to the extremes Andrea does, but in Jamaica for instance we were at a beach bar at the resort and the reggae was playing and the booze was flowing and wife participated in a wet t-shirt contest and she determined to win so amid the cheers and jeers she takes off the t-shirt and her her 38 dd's seal the win for her as she dances around, next thing her cuck hubby knows she is on the bar naked and the guys are all doing shots of tequila on her. she loved the caressing hands and mouth including her bald pussy.

needless to say she took the 3 hot guys with her to our cabana and fucked and sucked them and then did the bartender when he came round.

good thing it was our last day there, she left next day hung over and super fucked

and unlike our Andrea she felt empowered and control in her slutiness because she was in control of pleasing these guys and they worshipped her. she has used the experience in her role as a college sociology professor at an Indiana college

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story

Andrea was right to have fun, great story about Jamaica too.

I have a wife who likes to have a lot of fun that's why I married her, she probably fucks 3 to 4 black guy's a week, once you have one they all want there friends to try. My only rule is I get to watch, fuck her before and after

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Love stories where the white wives cum from being slapped around by blackmen as they ruin them it only makes them hotter. I used to give the married women I used to black friends of mine after I was done. Love to see them turned. The thought of their husbands waiting at home as I pumped them full so I could send them home home was great.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Need a second chapter where Brad gets even with the black guys and especially his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i would be filing for divorce the next day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Laughably bad

She sees the guy cheat and still goes with him? The nasty way to go is to call the police and charge her with assault, battery and spousal abuse. At the very least that gets her away from the men. The next way to go is to go home, throw all her stuff out in the yard and lock her out. Filing for a divorce the next day. Depending on his job, the next day go to the bank and remove all the money. Rent a U-haul truck and trailer, head home and take everything he wants, hook up the car and head out. Quit his job, take any payout of a 401k and hit the road. Never talk to her again. She'll have to pay for everything, including the divorce in a year or two, IF she can afford too. Stupid idiots.

1 star

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

the fact that she saw the other man cheat with out saying nothing proves that she want and was a cheating gangbang whore all along. After he divorces the slut, get in in to Gamblers Anon. He's a dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful and sexy story. please write part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She came home to no one. 3 days later she got the divorce papers.

Lustman69Lustman69over 2 years ago

Love to read follow up stories for both of your posted stories.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

It shows when we womens want something we dont care who it is going to Give it to Us as long as they GIVE IT to Us GOOD. I've had Mens I was with that just fucked me but then after I was with them some times I would go to Other Mens I was seeing who could Get me to SCREAM On the end of there cock and Do me GOOD so i feeled and had my Orgasm to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I went out with a guy in high school, Kevin, who had a pretty sweet 69 Cameron. He thought he could beat anyone in a race. One day a guy with a prime red grey Chevy II challenged him and told him to put up his car title. Kevin wasn’t about to lose his baby so like a complete dick, said he’d put me up instead. The guy said ok, if you win, you bet my car. If I win I get your girl, right? He looked at me and asked if I was OK with that. I looked at Kevin and sneered out a yes. Well, you can guess what happened. Kevin got his ass beat very badly. He started to get all bent out of shape and told me to get in the car that we were leaving. I looked at him and told him he was leaving, alone. I went with the other guy, he’ll I don’t even know his name. We ended up back at a big farmhouse outside of town. I spent three days with him, getting fucked in every room, in the barn and on a dock by the pond.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Epilogue: Andrea stayed away for a couple weeks fucking her stud and his friends. They used her until another empty headed slut came along then they kicked her to the curb. She tried to go home to her sissy wimp husband, but he'd moved out and left no forwarding address. His cell was disconnected. She stayed in the house for a couple months assuming he'd come home. He never did, the bank took the house. She had no skills and no job and was pregnant with her black alpha's baby. When she tried to go back to him, he slammed the for on the cheating skank slut. Eight months later she joined the ranks of idiot single white moms raising her biracial kid, living off government assistance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous