Brad's Road Trip Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sped up her pace a little bit, bouncing down harder on my cock with each stroke. I moved both hands to her hips and started forcing her down on my lap.

"He's really big," Jenny said, presumably talking to Desiree. I couldn't help it; a self-satisfied grin spread across my face.

"Fuck yes, he is," Jessica hissed. Her head fell forward, shrouding both our faces in her hair. I could tell she was getting closer when she started gyrating her hips in a circular motion in addition to rapidly riding my cock. I leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth and bit down roughly.

"Aggghhhh!" she shouted, her orgasm washing over her more quickly than even I'd expected. What followed was more incoherent babbling as I switched to the other nipple, making sure it didn't feel left out.

When she'd finished bucking up and down on my lap, I helped her off. She couldn't even stand up, collapsing half on me and half on the wall next to us. I looked at the doorway, but the girls were gone.

"Jessica, where you at?" That was a man's voice, and it had a southern tinge to it. A few seconds later, Houston rounded the corner and stopped short when he saw us in the bathroom. Jessica smiled when she saw him. He was naked, and a certain part of him was pointing right at Jessica.

"Having fun?" I asked him.

"Fuck yes," he said. "Brad, that group might tell you they're lesbians, but it ain't the truth."

"Just learned that myself," I said.

"They were fun, but I really wanted to get a little bit of this one," he said, pointing at Jessica. She'd struggled to a sort-of standing position, but still leaned against the wall.

"Just a little?" she asked.

"As much as you'll give me," he grinned. "I don't want to be interruptin' nothin' though."

"Nah, man," I replied, standing up. "I got her started for ya, though."

"Much appreciated," he said, sliding past me to get to her. She mouthed a "Thank you" to me as Houston picked her up and left the bathroom. I looked at my shorts laying under the sink. Part of me wanted to lock the door, grab my phone and talk to Kelly for the rest of the night. The other brain won out in the end, aided greatly by the fact that if I had called Kelly, she'd have told me to go join the party.

I wandered out into the main room. Houston and Jessica were locked in a 69 on one side of the bed, and Miranda lay in between Sam's legs on the other, frantically bobbing up and down on his dick trying to make him cum in her mouth.

The most interesting development to me, though, was on the couch. Jenny and Desiree had apparently gone back to it once Houston had come into the room. Both girls were still clothed, but Desiree was gently nibbling and sucking on Jenny's neck, drawing a vide variety of moans and giggles from the cute blonde.

"Get over here and pick up where you left off during the concert." I looked to see Miranda grinning at me as she stuffed Sam's cock back in her mouth. She wiggled her ass enticingly. I took one last glance at the girls on the couch, and neither of them even noticed me watching. So, I knelt on the bed behind Miranda, positioned my throbbing cock at the inviting entrance to her slick tunnel, and waited.

She looked back at me over her shoulder.

"What are you waiting for?"

"You to show me you want this," I said, pointing at my cock.

"Well," she said, motioning to the dick in her mouth, "I would, but I'm kinda busy."

"Not busy enough," I said, lightly swatting her ass. "You been working on this man for like 30 minutes now, and still haven't made him cum. I'm sure he's got great stamina and all that, but seriously. You can't leave the man hanging."

Sam grinned up at me. I honestly had no idea what they'd been doing while I was in the bathroom, but I figured, she was sucking his dick when I went in, and she was sucking it when I came out. Either she was addicted to blow jobs, or he hadn't cum yet.

She started whining, and I'm sure the vibrations were helping Sam.

"Very simple, Miranda," I said. "He cums, then you get fucked. Until then, you get teased."

To show her what I meant, I placed my cock just inside her opening, moving it gently up and down the length of her slit. I got a double handful of her ass cheeks and dug my fingers in for good measure. I could hear her moan even with her mouth full.

Off to my right I heard Jessica cumming again. I smiled when I thought about how she'd been spoiled tonight.

"Come on, woman," I shouted, slapping Miranda's ass harder than I probably should have. She'd have woken up the whole floor if the scream could have escaped her throat. "You and your sexy-ass friend over there were teasing me all night. Then you let me get you off during the concert, but did nothing for me. Now I'm sitting here with a raging hard-on, but because you won't do a favor for my friend here, I can't plow it into you."

"Doesn't seem fair, Miranda," Sam chimed in.

"It's not fair," I answered. "I just think she really doesn't want this dick. That must be it."

"Must be," Sam stammered. One look at his face, and I could tell he was on the edge. He grabbed onto her head, and I slid another half-inch or so into her tight tunnel. I rubbed my index finger all around her asshole, too, and she groaned. That did it for Sam, who motioned to me that he was about to cum. Right before he got there, I slammed my cock all the way into Miranda with one stroke.

"Gggnnnnnfffff!" Miranda let loose with another of those muffled screams as Sam unloaded in her mouth, and I didn't let up at all from there. I started hammering her as hard as I could, figuring she was fairly close to an orgasm of her own.

"Fuck me!" she shouted once Sam's cock popped free of her lips. I grabbed her hips and did just that, relishing in the slap-slap-slap noises my hips made as they collided with her ass. Sam reached underneath her and started toying with her nipples, and it wasn't too long before we gave her another orgasm. With nothing in her mouth this time, I'm pretty sure everyone on this side of the hotel heard her.

I heard a knock at the door, and started to worry if maybe the hotel staff had come up here to see what was going on. When I saw Sam slide out from under Miranda, I realized that was exactly what happened -- but not for any bad reason.

I wasn't that concerned about that, though. I was more interested in my first orgasm of the night, and I was going to have it deep inside Miranda's pussy. I started plowing her even harder, slamming her face and upper body into the mattress with a ferocity that was even making Houston and Jessica bounce up and down on their side of the bed. Miranda's voice was one constant moan now, hitting a new crescendo each time I bottomed out.

"You gonna cum in my pussy?" she asked me, turning her head to the side to get air. I just grunted in response. "If you can go just another minute, I'll be able to join you," she said. I felt fingers around my cock, and realized she was toying with her clit.

That became my goal, holding out just one more minute before I unloaded inside of this smoking hot redhead. Sure, I had a condom on, but I couldn't even feel it. I was too turned on, too aroused by this whole entire day to even care.

"Jesus, Brad, you're getting in there deep," she grunted. "Fuck me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

She probably said it about 20 more times, too. Before long, though, I knew there was no one way I could hold out any longer. She seemed to sense that, because she ramped up the action on her clit.

A few seconds later, she was crying out into the nearest pillow with her second orgasm in the past five minutes. Right after that, I started filling the condom with shot after shot of boiling hot cum.

"Fuck, I can feel your cock jerking inside me," Miranda gasped. It was nice to know she could feel something, even though she couldn't feel my cum launching into her body. As soon as the last blast rang out, I collapsed onto her.

"I don't think I've ever been fucked quite like that," she said.

"Still have the rest of the night to try and top it," I replied. We took a few moments to collect ourselves. Once my orgasm was finished, I started to get a little bit down -- just like last night, I realized. I wasn't depressed or anything. It was just... sex is over, time to get back to life now. And life meant the woman trapped in my cell phone for another week and a half.

Except... the sex wasn't over yet.

"Shall we see what's going on in the other rooms?" she asked. I nodded, and we made our way to the next room. There were three girls on this bed, all from the first group of six I met at the concert. They were tangled up in the best kind of daisy chain. The tattooed girl's ass was in the air, and her face was buried in Rainbow's pussy. Rainbow was sprawled out on her side, munching on the big-breasted blonde's box, and the blonde had her head under the tattooed girl's crotch.

I was mesmerized. Miranda, not so much.

"I can tell you're into this, but girls aren't really my thing," she said. "I'm going to see what's happening over there."

I nodded, and continued to stand and watch for a minute, until the girl with the tattoos saw me.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Not sure like is a strong enough word," I said.

"Come do something about it then," she said, and for the second time in 10 minutes, I had a girl wiggling her ass at me as an invitation.

"Fuck, Anna!" Rainbow shouted, telling me the girl I was about to enter's name. "You're gonna make me cum!"

I didn't wait for the girl to finish her orgasm. I grabbed a new condom, and no sooner had I slipped it on than I was three or four inches deep in Anna's pussy. She drew a sharp breath.

"Slow, please," she moaned. "Been a long time."

I should have realized that. I backed my pace way down, just lazily fucking her while her friends rearranged themselves into a 69, with Rainbow on top. Ten minutes later, Anna came on my cock, and the big-breasted blonde came, too. A few minutes after that, I was watching Sam eat Miranda out while Holly, the pretty hotel clerk, slammed up and down on his cock. She saw me watching and beckoned me over with a finger. I dutifully stepped up and gave her something to do with her mouth.

All the while, I was wishing I was somewhere else.

*****************************

Sam gripped Holly's hips and really started pounding her, and the young hotel clerk started cumming instantly. Thankfully, she didn't bite down on my cock when she did, but she didn't start sucking it again when she was finished, either. I think she actually passed out for a minute. Sam had rolled onto his back and pulled Miranda down on top of his cock when Vicki approached me.

"Come here," she said. I was surprised, because the vibe I'd gotten from her earlier said that while I might score with some of her friends, she and I were just going to be flirting.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"In here," she said, leading back into the middle room. The Latina girl had joined the other three on the bed.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Ever taken a girl's virginity, Brad?" Vicki asked. My mouth fell open, but not for too long.

"Uh, once or twice, yeah," I replied. "Why?"

"Kristen here has never been with a guy," she said, motioning to the girl with the huge chest and beet red face. "We decided when we went out tonight that we were going to find someone to take care of that for her. You're the lucky guy."

I felt like I'd been kicked in the stomach, actually. One on hand, the girl was incredibly sexy, and I didn't want to pass on a chance to play with those humungous tits. But something about the whole thing felt wrong. Incredibly, incredibly wrong.

I pulled Vicki into a corner where no one else could hear us.

"How is her virginity yours to offer?" I asked.

"She's part of the group, and it's my group," Vicki said. I blinked at her. "Oh, it's not like that. We all decide what we do and who we do it with. She's been talking about losing it for a long time; at least a year. She doesn't have any male friends she wants to do it with. Her only requirement is that it happens while the whole group is here."

She motioned back at the group, huddled around Kristen and waiting for Vicki and I to say or do something.

"We're all here, we all had a great day and we've all had enough to drink to make it work. Why not tonight?"

I pondered that for a minute. Her reasons made sense, but they didn't change my mind.

"I can't do that," I said. She didn't have to ask -- she just looked the question at me. "It's not something I can really explain. I have a girl waiting for me back home. She knows I've been getting laid on this road trip, and I fully plan on telling her everything I'm doing tonight. But this... I don't think I can do this."

"You have a girlfriend?" she asked. "And she's okay with all of this?"

I just nodded. I wasn't about to get into the details with Vicki. As it was, the situation seemed fairly absurd -- I was naked, she was naked, and we were talking about how to deflower her equally naked friend.

"What's the problem, then?"

"The first time is supposed to be something special," I said.

"She isn't going to want to marry you afterward, Brad," Vicki laughed.

"I certainly hope not," I chuckled back. "But she's going to remember it for the rest of her life. I'd be the guy who took her virginity. 'Made her a real woman,' to use a stupid ass cliche. I know there's a special place in my heart for the girl I lost mine to."

Nevermind the fact that I'd lost mine in a threesome. I did still think fondly about the girl, though.

"Anyway, I just don't think it's fair to my girl back home that I let someone else make a memory like that with me."

Vicki backed up a little and sized me up for the second time that day.

"You are an odd duck, Brad," she said. "But... I think I get it. That sucks for Kristen though. She really wanted this to happen tonight."

"Does it have to be me?" I asked.

"I... don't know," Vicki said. "Right after we split up at the concert, we all agreed it would be you."

"Hold on a sec," I said. I walked into the other room, and a few seconds later, I came back, Houston and Jessica in tow. "Houston, these ladies have a proposition for you."

From the shit-eating grin on his face a few moments later, I could see he had no problem doing it. I might be kicking myself for it later, but it felt right.

I went back into my room, where I saw Jenny and Desiree tangled up on the couch still. I didn't even look to see what they were doing -- I grabbed my shirt and shorts, put them on, and stepped into the hallway.

I needed to make a phone call.

Kelly answered on the first ring.

"Thank God," I said. Hearing her voice made me feel like a drowning man who'd just barely managed to break the surface and get oxygen before it was too late.

"What, baby?" she asked. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said, half-truthfully. "I just.. missed you."

"I miss you, too, but, I can tell from your voice. That's not all."

I told her all about everyone in the rooms -- the abridged version, so as not to be standing in this hallway two weeks from now. I told her about Vicki's proposal, too, and why I turned it down.

"I know, I know," I said. "You're gonna tell me I'm crazy for turning down the chance to take a girl's virginity."

"No," she said, very quietly. "No, I'm not."

"Then... what?" I asked.

"Brad... I don't know what's going on with us. I really don't. But I don't think I would have been too happy if you had agreed to it."

"Really?" I asked.

"Really," she said. "I know I told you anything goes. You almost fucked your cousin a couple days ago, and that turned me on. You dominated and just about fake-raped a girl the other night. I came from that six times. You're in a hotel room orgy, and in a minute I want you to go back in and take me with you. But that..."

I let her think for a minute.

"I want those special moments to be only between us."

I was about to speak when I realized that that was exactly how I felt, too. I just couldn't put it into words like she had.

"Obviously, I don't have my virginity to offer you. I think if I was there to see it and experience it, I might have no problem with you doing it. But without me..." she trailed off.

I was trying to assimilate the things she said. I was never any good at relationships anyway, and she'd just muddied the waters even more.

"I'm sorry, Brad," she sputtered. "I know there's nothing between us outside of great phone sex and a ton of possibilities, but--"

"Stop it, Kelly," I said. The tone in my voice was a little harsher than I wanted, but that made it stick, apparently. "I don't know what's going on with us, either. I'm not even sure how I can have feelings for someone I've never met, but damnit, I do, and you know what?"

I guess she thought it was rhetorical, because she didn't answer right away.

"What?" she finally asked.

"I'm fucking thrilled about it, Kelly," I finished. "I can't wait to meet you, you know that? It has nothing to do with sex, either. I'm sure it will have plenty to do with sex by the time we're finished, but I just want to see you. I want to put a face and a body and a scent and a texture with this incredible personality I've been diving deeper and deeper into over the past week."

She was speechless, and I couldn't leave well enough alone.

"Last night, right after I finished? I was bummed out because Maria wasn't you. Tonight? There are 10 girls in the rooms behind me, and just about any of them would fuck me silly. I'm male, yeah, so I'm not running away screaming or anything. But if you were here? I'd send every damn one of 'em into the lobby butt-ass-naked."

"Don't get me wrong," I continued. "I'm enjoying all the things I'm doing. It's just getting harder and harder to cope with the fact that I'm not doing them with you."

"Brad," she stammered, and the tears started falling on the other end of the phone. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that."

"Yeah, well, I'm glad, because I was gonna say it whether you wanted to hear it or not."

"I want to hear it every day," she said, laughing now along with the tears. "I feel the same way."

I've got to admit right now -- I damn near said it. It was unfathomable to me that I even considered it, having known her for just a week. I'd never even met her, didn't even know what she looked like. I was unwilling to pour any thought into the validity of the statement -- I knew I'd have plenty of time for that on I-80 west bound in a couple days. Still, I just barely managed to gnaw my tongue off and not say anything.

"But you have to understand something, honey," she said. "I wish like unholy hell that I was there with you, too. I wish I was every woman you've done anything with, not only on this trip, but your whole life. But I can't be there yet, and I know I'll get my chance soon enough. For now, I am really, really enjoying all the stories of what you're doing. I can place myself in the situation, and it makes me cum even harder. I don't want you to stop. If you don't want to do it for yourself, please, please keep doing it for me."

I was stunned now.

"Well, Kelly, you drive a very hard bargain," I said. "But somehow, I will find a way to make your wish a reality."

We both laughed. Hard. It seemed we both had something to get off our chests, and on a Friday night, half-drunk, with a hotel room full of co-eds behind me, it finally happened.

"You can start right now, you know," she said. "I'm staying with you, though."

I went back into the room. I could hear sounds coming from the other two rooms, but this one was empty except for the two girls on the couch. As I got closer, I realized Desiree was passed out, her head laying on Jenny's left thigh. The blonde girl was still wide awake, though, and was rubbing her pussy fervently. I could see Desiree's hands laying on the couch between Jenny's legs.