Brad's Road Trip Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She pass out trying to get you off?" I asked. She just nodded. "She had a lot to drink," I said.

"I know," Jenny said, lightly stroking the brunette's hair with her free hand. "It's okay. But still..."

She trailed off, and I knew where she was heading. "You're still horny, though."

"Yeah," she said. "And I was waiting on you. I learned a little something about myself tonight, playing with her, but I wanted to finish the night the right way."

It looked like I wasn't going to get the chance to ravage Desiree's cheerleader body, but that was ok. Jenny's body was curvier and more mature -- more my type.

When I stepped closer, she motioned to the phone in my hand.

"I have a confession to make first," I said. "I have a girlfriend."

I heard Kelly gasp in my ear at the title, just before I realized I hadn't actually mentioned that to her yet.

Jenny just smiled. "I figured."

"What?" I asked, surprised. "How so?"

"You're way too good of a guy," she said. "Too hot, too funny, too honorable, and too much fun for some woman to not have snapped you up already."

"She's right, you know," Kelly said.

"She's okay with all of this?" Jenny asked.

"She's on the phone right now," I replied. Jenny's eyes went wide.

"I thought you were just talking to her outside," she said. "I didn't know she was still on the line."

"Where's everyone else?" Kelly asked.

"In other rooms," I said, before going over to lock the door joining our room with the others. "And they're staying there."

"Good," she said.

"Jenny," I said, "she's more than okay with it. Right now, she wants to be a part of it, though."

Her ivory face was flushed a deep red, as was her chest. I gently helped her out of her dress, which was still bunched around her stomach.

"You're beautiful," I told her. I pulled up the camera on my phone. "May I?" She looked a little nervous, and I understood. "I just want to give Kelly a visual. It'll make her cum harder. If you want, I'll delete it the minute I send it, and she'll delete it when we're done, too."

She nodded shyly. The way she morphed back and forth was driving me insane. She'd started as the outgoing hottie I'd first met, changed into to the bashful, unsure introvert at the afterparty, became the wild child who'd bucked against my tongue on the floor, and now stood before me as a naive woman who had no idea how gorgeous she was and was unsure about letting me snap one photo.

I quickly took the picture and texted it to Kelly. "Oh my God, Brad," she moaned. I managed to thumb the speaker button for the rest. "She's one of the sexiest women I've ever seen."

That made Jenny blush. "Can I see one of her?" she asked me.

"Uh uh," I said, stepping toward her. "This is about you."

"For the moment, anyway," she giggled. "How many other women have you fucked tonight?"

"Three," I admitted. "But you were busy, remember? You were the one I wanted from the beginning, and once we're done, I'm done."

"Oh," she said. "Well, like I said, I was waiting on you, too."

"Good," I said, wrapping a hand behind her head and pulling her in for a kiss. Our tongues battled for a few moments, and she moaned softly when I cupped her left cheek.

"Isn't he a good kisser?" Kelly asked. Jenny didn't immediately answer, but once we broke it off, she gasped for air.

"Maybe the best ever," she spat out between breaths.

"Oooh," Kelly said. "Don't let him get too big of a head."

"He's earned it," Jenny answered. I kissed her jawline, down her neck and across her collarbone before working my way across her shoulder and down her arm. I'd sucked two of her fingers into my mouth when Kelly piped up.

"Tell me what he's doing, Jenny," she moaned. A spasm shook through Jenny's body when Kelly used her name.

"Licking my fingers," Jenny answered. She seemed to get the hang of it, narrating my actions for Kelly. I was glad, because that meant I could concentrate on giving this girl some real pleasure.

"Now he's licking my belly button," she giggled. "It kinda tickles. Oooh -- that doesn't."

"Your nipples?" Kelly asked.

"Yep," Jenny sighed. "How did you know?"

"I didn't, I guess," Kelly answered. "That's just how I would have done it."

She had magnificent breasts, a sizable C cup if not on the small side for a D. I took my time, using my hands, my tongue and my lips to worship them. I gave her nipples their due attention, but I nibbled on the underside of her breasts, too.

Jenny gave Kelly a magnificent narrative, both with words and special effects. Several times she was in mid-sentence and had to stop to moan or squeal when I hit a certain spot.

I gently laid Jenny down on the bed and started kissing lower.

"Has he started on your pussy yet?" Kelly asked her, as if she was in the room.

"Not just yet," Jenny asked. "He already did that for me once earlier."

"He told me," Kelly replied. "But now he can really take his time."

And I did, too. I spent at least five minutes licking and biting all over her inner thighs and hips. She had just a small landing strip of hair leading to her pussy, and I bathed that with my tongue, too. All the while, her hands tried to force my head between her legs, but I fought her off until I was ready.

I didn't give her any warning, either. When it was time, I sucked her clit entirely into my mouth. She let out a scream I was certain would wake up Desiree.

"Did you cum already?" Kelly asked mirthfully.

"A little bit, I think." I had to answer for Jenny, because she was incapable of words. I didn't stop what I was doing though, instead moving down and licking all over her pussy lips, occasionally dipping down to her ass before thrusting it inside her. I repeated that cycle a few more times before I got a wicked idea.

"How assertive can you be?" I asked Jenny.

"How's this?" she asked, pushing my head forcefully back down to her pussy. I laughed and gave her a few more licks before I pulled away again.

"With her, I mean."

"Oh," Jenny gasped as I flicked her clit lightly. "I don't know. What do you mean?"

"Kelly," I said firmly. "Are you naked?"

"Mostly," she answered.

"There's either naked, or not naked. Nothing in between."

"Okay," my girlfriend murmured. After some rustling, she added, "completely naked."

"Like that," I said to Jenny. "Tell her what you want her to do, and she'll do it."

"I don't think I can," Jenny answered.

"I will," Kelly said. "I promise. As long as Brad says it's ok."

"Hmm," Jenny answered, and I decided to up the ante.

"Jenny, I'm not going to make you cum until Kelly cums," I said. "And I'm going to be busy teasing you mercilessly, so when Kelly cums is entirely up to you."

I punctuated that by sliding my index finger an inch or two inside her dripping snatch. She inhaled sharply.

"What are you doing right now, Kelly?" Jenny tentatively asked.

"Laying on my bed, talking on the phone," Kelly answered. "What should I be doing?"

"Rubbing yourself," Jenny answered. I knew that wouldn't do it.

"You're right," Kelly said. "It is kind of cold in here. Maybe if I rub my arms, I'll warm up a little."

I snickered into Jenny's pussy, wiggling my finger inside her as I licked lightly around her lips.

"Your pussy," Jenny said after a few seconds. "Rub your pussy."

"Yes, ma'am," Kelly complied, and my dick went from throbbing to diamond-cutting. After the past week, Kelly was a veteran of phone sex, and I knew she would guide Jenny through it. "What should I rub, Jenny? My lips? Inside? My clit?"

"Your clit," Jenny moaned. "Rub your clit."

Even with Jenny's legs partially blocking my ears, I could hear Kelly moaning. I lightly spanked Jenny's clit with my fingers, earning a squeal.

"Smack your clit," Jenny ordered. I smiled, knowing she'd gotten the idea from me. I knew that was something Kelly liked, too.

"Did he just do that to you?" Kelly asked rhetorically. "Such a naughty boy."

I pushed Jenny's knees up until they flattened her boobs, and made her hold them there for me. I rolled her ass up and off the bed slightly, and really dove in, tongue fucking her twat with long, deep strokes. There was no equivalent she could tell Kelly to do -- even as awesome as she was, I didn't think Kelly was flexible enough to lick her own pussy.

"Fingers, Kelly," Jenny stammered.

"I have 10 of them," Kelly answered. "What do you want me to do with them?"

"Inside you," Jenny said. Immediately realizing what Kelly would do, she continued, "in your pussy. Two of them. Deep."

This time I took Jenny's lead, thrusting a second finger deep inside her, just as she'd told Kelly to do.

"Fuuuuck," Kelly groaned. "I wish I had somebody here to lick my clit."

"I wish you did, too," Jenny said. "I wish Brad and I were both there. We could lick you together."

"Oooh, I think I would enjoy that," Kelly answered. "Then he and I could lick you."

"Then we could lick him," Jenny answered, and my cock got even harder.

"Oh God, that's a hot fucking image," Kelly replied. I knew from experience she was getting close, and I sensed that Jenny wasn't far off, either.

"I know," Jenny said. "His tongue feels fucking amazing, so I could just imagine how your tongue would feel next to it."

She was really getting into it now, so I decided to help her. I slid one hand up her torso, and when I reached her nipple, I pinched and tugged on it as hard as I could. Jenny's eyes darted down to me, but I was smiling.

"She loves that," I whispered, leaving her to figure out the rest. It didn't take her long.

"Use one hand to pinch your nipples while you finger fuck yourself, Kelly," Jenny commanded. Ten minutes ago, I wouldn't have believed she'd be able to say that.

"Ok," Kelly moaned.

"Hard," Jenny added. "Your boyfriend is driving me crazy, so I need you to cum for me. He's going to make me cum all over his face, but first, I want you to cum all over your fingers. Imagine Brad's cock is fucking you instead, and I'm laying on top of you, licking your clit--"

That was it for Kelly, and I heard her signature high-pitched humming begin immediately. I let Jenny really have it too, pistoning two fingers inside her while I sucked her clit. She waited for Kelly to settle down first, but not long after, her legs tightened against my cheeks, and I held on as she started to buck against me. The earlier oral orgasm I'd given her had been quick and to the point. This one lasted a lot longer, just like the buildup to it.

"I want to hear you suck his cock." Kelly was somewhat recovered and was taking charge now. Jenny was only too happy to comply, pushing me onto my back and nudging my legs apart with her knees. "I'll be talking to him, but I don't want him to have to explain what you're doing. I just want to hear it. Get sloppy."

This was going to be spectacular, I thought, and I was dead on. Jenny attacked my cock with a zeal I hadn't experienced since... hell, probably since Belinda had made me cum in her mouth my last night in Oklahoma. She made loud slurping noises, and exaggerated the noises her throat made when my cock bumped against it.

"Sounds like she's doing a hell of a job," Kelly said.

"She is," I answered, keeping my hand on the back of Jenny's head so she wouldn't feel compelled to pull up to answer. "She might make me cum soon."

"Do you want to cum now, Brad, or do you want to cum from fucking her?

"No reason I can't do both," I said. It had probably been about an hour since I came inside Miranda, and as hot as Jenny was, and as mind-blowing as this whole conversation with Kelly was becoming, I had no doubt I could stay hard if she made me cum.

"Good boy," she said. "Are you getting close?"

"Mm hmm," I replied. "Her mouth is so wet, and her lips are so soft, Kelly," I moaned.

"I hope mine are the same," she answered, and I heard her slap her hand over her mouth. She thought she'd just revealed that she'd never given me a blowjob like this.

"They are, Kelly," I answered. "You know you're the best at this, but Jenny is very fucking talented."

"Thanks, baby," she answered, grateful that I'd covered up her little verbal slip as well as the compliment -- a compliment that was based on nothing but confidence. Jenny opted to moan her thanks, which was just fine with me.

"She's incredible," I continued. She'd told Jenny she didn't want me to have to tell her what she was doing, and Jenny was plenty noisy about it. Still, I figured a play-by-play would just get Kelly hotter. "I don't think her mouth could get any hotter if she'd been drinking coffee before we started. Her lips are full and soft, and they look so fucking hot sliding up and down my cock."

"I bet they do," Kelly asked.

"Fuck, Jenny," I groaned when she flicked her tongue rapidly across the base of my shaft before plunging me back into her mouth.

"Does she swallow?" Kelly purred.

"Gonna find out soon," I gasped. Jenny picked up the pace, and before long, I lost it. She took the first shot in her mouth, but aimed my cock at her sizable tits for the rest. With her help, I covered both nipples and a good portion of her right breast, too.

"Where did he cum?" Kelly asked.

"All over my tits," Jenny said. "And some in my mouth. I do swallow, but I wanted to feel him explode all over me."

"I understand that," Kelly said. It sounded like she was close to another orgasm on her end, too.

"Let me clean up," Jenny said, and started to get up. I was having none of that.

"Oh, no, you don't," I said. In a flash I pulled her up and dumped her on her back next to me. I grabbed a condom off the nightstand and put it on in record time. "You wanted to feel my cum all over your tits, huh? Now you're gonna have to let it soak in."

There was just a touch of apprehension in her eyes to go with all the arousal I saw there, and I suddenly remembered her telling me it had been two years since anyone had gone down on her. I wondered if it had been two years since she'd done anything at all, and she confirmed it a second later.

"Go slow with me at first," she said, looking down at her stomach. "Like I said, it's been a couple of years."

"Seriously?" Kelly gasped into the phone. "How does a girl like you go two years without getting fucked?"

"By choice," she replied, grinning and spreading her legs wide for me. I was originally going to be rough, but instead I just dragged the head of my cock slowly up and down her slit, rubbing her clit on each trip north. "So busy with school and work and life in general, I just ignore all the college boys."

"What about tonight?" Kelly asked.

"Time to let loose, I guess," Jenny said. "Never thought I would be into something like this, but I needed it."

"Be gentle, Brad," Kelly coaxed.

"He is," Jenny replied. I'd lined up the head of my cock with her moist, delicious opening, and I had maybe half the head pushed between her lips. Jenny and I locked eyes, and with a subtle nod from her, I pushed the first couple of inches in. She inhaled sharply but continued to smile at me.

"So fucking tight," I muttered.

"So fucking full," Jenny countered.

"So fucking hot," Kelly moaned.

"Prove it," I said. "Cum for us."

It took maybe two seconds for Kelly to comply, babbling uncontrollably as another orgasm overtook her on the other side of the country. Any post-orgasm flagging my cock may have encountered was instantly cured by her voice.

The hot pussy I was a quarter of the way into certainly didn't hurt, and once Kelly started to calm down a little, I slid another inch into Jenny. She grimaced but didn't complain.

"Brad, you're just going to have to give it to her," Kelly said.

"I'm giving her all she can handle right now, I think," I replied.

"She's right," Jenny said. "I can take all of it, you just need to give it to me."

"Don't slam it in or anything, baby," Kelly said. I shivered a little at the name. "Slow and steady, but forcefully, push your cock into that tight pussy.

Jenny nodded again, so I started applying more pressure. Once I started, I didn't stop. It took most of a minute, but I was finally in balls deep.

"Oh my God," Jenny moaned, thrashing her head from side to side. "I don't know how you can take this cock all the time. So fucking deep!"

"Relax, hon," I said, ignoring the fact that Kelly had never taken me at all. "I'm sure part of it is that it's been a while for you."

"Mm hmm," she replied. "And the other part is that when they were handing out dicks before you were born, you made a wrong turn and ended up at the Louisville Slugger factory instead."

Laughing seemed to help her relax a little, and all three of us had a good chuckle at her joke. I put a slightly serious look on my face and asked, "You ready for me to start?"

She nodded, and I rested my elbows on either side of her breasts, placing most of my weight on top of her. I withdrew until just the very tip was still lodged inside her. I waited a few moments, wanting to tease her and anticipate it. Without warning, I drove back inside her in one hard, quick stroke.

Her eyes bugged out, and she screamed so loud I was sure hotel security was coming.

"Jesus, Brad!" Kelly yelled. "What did you do?"

Jenny spasmed around my dick, and as intense as the first couple orgasms had been, they had nothing on this one. She tightened up so much that I couldn't answer Kelly, and I was finding it hard to breathe. Her legs were locked around my lower back, and her fingers were digging into my back and pressing me down into her chest. Between Miranda's teeth and Jenny's fingers, I was going to need a first-aid kit.

"She wanted it all," I spat out when I got the air to do so. "She got it all."

We heard a knock on the door, but it was the one leading to the next room, not the main door.

"Everything ok in there?" Houston bellowed.

"Yeah, man," I said.

"We're good," Jenny said with as much volume as she could muster. "Sorry."

Apparently that was enough for him, because we heard nothing else.

"Your boyfriend here just gave me one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had," Jenny said as I slowly slid back out, leaving just the tip inside again. "With one fucking stroke of his cock."

"Just one stroke, huh?" Kelly asked. "I thought you'd killed her for a second there, babe."

"I thought he had, too," Jenny replied. I just wore a sheepish grin.

"It really has been a while for you, huh?" Kelly asked. "I mean, he is talented, but I don't think he's ever made me cum after the first thrust before."

I grinned. Technically, she wasn't lying.

"You ready to go again?" I asked. Before she'd reminded me of her drought, I'd been planning to pound her. I was glad I hadn't done so -- with as tight as she was and how she responded to the first thrust, I actually might have killed her.

Still, even though my better angels had won that round, the demons were still ahead in the match. I hadn't even bothered to keep the deep, guttural growl out of my voice when I asked.

"Uh oh," Kelly said. "He's about to rape you, I think." I could picture her licking her lips and smiling widely as she said it. How the happy fuck did she know what I had planned?

"You know what they say about rape and the willing," Jenny replied.

"Fair point," Kelly said. "Still, it might feel that way at first."

"I think he's broken the seal," Jenny said.

"Let's stop talking about it and find out, yeah?" I asked, and midway through the sentence, I pulled her legs off the bed and draped them over my shoulders as I got into an awkward squatting position. Her ass and lower back were completely off the bed, and I sunk my fingers into the soft curves of her lower stomach at the same time that I slammed my cock forward, hitting rock bottom in just one push.

"FUCK!!" Jenny shouted again. "Jesus, you have an amazing cock."