All Comments on 'Brad's Road Trip Ch. 11'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BluJBluJover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Both of your series are incredible! Btw, I think I know Kelly's secret, but I won't give it away.

Thank you for your efforts,

Jim

LilTexasSexFiendLilTexasSexFiendover 11 years ago

I'm curious about both Kelly's "mystery" and Brad's little packages to her. It was cool to see Brad on the receiving end of one of Kelly's stories for a change, too. :)

I'm going to need a chart to keep track of names and locations!'

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 11 years ago
Aw damn...

I want to keep reading but I've got to the end. Please write more soon. Great story! Wonderful relationship between Brad and Kelly. Can't wait for Brad to get to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dont leave us hanging

im pretty sure i speak for all your fns. we need more brad and kelly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ready for More

Loving this series and waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good work

keep it up. you should actually tone the stuff down and try and publish more mid-stream (online). Your sense of humour is good as well as the way you plot your way through the nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Other characters

I would really like to see Arron , brad's cousin have his own story.

travaynetravayneover 5 years ago
Somewhat disappointed

I'm all for equal opportunity. But I can't help being disappointed that Kelly picked up and fucked a stranger the day after she and Brad began trading the b/g words (boyfriend, girlfriend). That's certainly not very egalitarian or understanding of me, but there it is. Sigh. Brad, you are a better man than I.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES