All Comments on 'Brad's Road Trip Ch. 16'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
clackormanclackormanover 8 years ago
Caught up...

Well, after reading chapter 15 first, I feel obligated to go back and read the entire series. I have thoroughly enjoyed doing so...so now I'm caught up and find myself in the position that so many of your fans have over the past several years...waiting on the next installment. Please don't take too long. I am now addicted to your writing and your plot line and your characters. All signs of the effect a great writer has on his/her fans.

NutRanchNutRanchover 8 years ago
Bravo! Bravisimo Maestro!

Well worth the wait.

Thanks for the preview you sent me. I didn't read it till now and it was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yay! I thought you'd given up on this story, and I really want Brad & Kelly to meet and make fireworks. The pacing on this one is really tight and hot the whole way through. Thanks for coming back and keeping the story going.

Sumit2015Sumit2015over 8 years ago
Need ur next one....!!!

Come up with ur next one.... Waiting!!!!

Ignited_MindIgnited_Mindover 8 years ago
next chapter please

the series is on of the best, cant wait for the future chapters

magpieolasmagpieolasover 8 years ago
Please more!!!!

I am so captured by your story building and the extremely vivid detailed sex you portray. Please more!!!!!!!!

LuvIsOverRated2LuvIsOverRated2over 8 years ago

I haven't commented on a story in awhile, your writing style has been intriguing for the past few days (I've read all sixteen chapters in 3 days!) and I can't wait for more! I would love to hear about a trip to Denver with Kelly and Jenny. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Thank you, the story is both intriguing and we'll written. As a fan of both group sex and phone sex it has all the elements to keep both my interest and desire to be part of the action. Please keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved each chapter.. looking forward to next ones.. please, soon

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 8 years ago
Trying to be patient...

Hey, I love this series and I'm wondering when we will get the next installment? Are you still planning on finishing this series?

openeyes2openeyes2about 8 years ago
Great Story!

A fun read! Lots of interesting characters. Good work. Have not heard from you in a while. I hope we get to read more of the story soon. I know life gets in the way. Its all good. Please add more when u can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Missing Brad and Kelly

I've read the series through 3 times now. I keep coming back to it and look forward to them finally meeting. I hope you are continuing the series..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please!

Please come back to us! I really want them to finally meet up so I can get some closure. Hope all is well

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
I just re-read this in anticipation of the next two! Good as ever!

Looking forward to what you have penned...sensual, sublime and passionate I am sure!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

The Marines are cumming the Marines are cumming!

Another great chapter! You and your Muse certainly know your story telling. I'm kinda sad there's only a few more chapters left. Maybe you can write a sequel with Brad and Kelly on a road trip together or just a vacation. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES