All Comments on 'Brad's Road Trip Ch. 20'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 7 years ago
Loved it so far

I did see that twist coming though. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another Home Run

Half way through I got a premonition of your twist. Mine was slightly different but yours nailed it!

doofus67doofus67over 7 years ago
I wonder?.....

.....is what i said in the comments section for Ch.19.

It was a wild guess mind you. Thanks for this penultimate chapter, most enjoyable. Equally looking forward to what is said (and done) in the final one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

I had hoped that nicole and Kelly were one and the same, but I didn't think that would come to pass. can't wait for the final. thank you for a great story. I've re-read each chapter every time a new one came out. i enjoyed it that much.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 7 years agoAuthor
Some answers

@doofus -- It wasn't your comment that made me write it this way, if that's what you're asking.. this has been the plan for the past few years, lol. Making it believable enough that people really thought there was a threat to Brad & Kelly, but also making people think "Why didn't I see that coming?".. that was the hard part. Glad you liked it.

@Portland -- Some did, some didn't. I'm not one of the world's great mystery writers, so if I managed to make even a few people wonder, I'm happy.

@anonymous -- Thanks. I'm glad the series has had some staying power through the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You're a genius

You have a way with words that makes the reader feel very invested in the story. This is not only the best thing I've read on Literotica by far, but one of the best stories I've ever read period. I've been reading for the last three years, and I'm glad nothing terrible happened to you so you could finish the story.

Kojak01Kojak01over 7 years ago
Your editor and beta-reader...

... were absolutely right :)

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 7 years ago
Well done!

Excellent payoff

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
-_-

Good job you son of a bitch

I got to the twist and had to go reread the entire last chapter with the twist in mind.

That's just good writing.

Asshole, getting me all emotionally invested in the turmoil only to have it beautifully resolved.

We'll done

Fuck you.

Love your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES