All Comments on 'Brad's Road Trip Ch. 21'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
rflikeslitrflikeslitover 7 years ago
Finally

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand you dragged the story out so well!!! Well done very enjoyable

CooperEssCooperEssover 7 years ago
Great plot

I realy waited for the Last part.

Thats the Most tricky part of every story. You can finish with a crash and everybody thinks what a waste of time or you can finish like this. It was Perfect.

Again 5 Stars from me.

Continue your good work.

👍🏻

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 7 years agoAuthor
Answers Pt. 1

@cooperess -- You're exactly right... people say it's more about the journey than the destination, and while I agree with that, if the destination sucks, it discolors the journey. All authors feel that pressure when writing a multi-part story. I'm glad I got it right, but know that I had lots of help.

@rflikeslit -- Yeah, it was dragged out... over 10 damn years, lol.. but I'm glad you enjoyed the long-awaited ending.

doofus67doofus67over 7 years ago
Thank you

I'm glad Brad hammered home (lol) to Kelly what she'd put him through over those last two days, it would have been wrong for him to simply ignore it.

I'm lucky in that i'm fairly new to this site so i pretty much marathoned the whole story over a period of a few days a couple months ago. Thanks for sticking with it though and not ending it abruptly or not ending it at all! I'll definitely look out for future works of yours. Maybe one day we'll get to see B & K visit some of his "acquaintances" from this story. 5* for chapter and whole story.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Great yarn!

Enjoyed this all the way through the entire journey! Thanks!

samuraisansamuraisanover 7 years ago
Worth the wait

I enjoyed both the overarching story (all 21 chapters) and the last 2 pieces that brought it home. Well done and keep writing! Hopefully it's not as long a process as you think it will be. :-)

OwenMOwenMover 7 years ago
Yes! A great read, thank you......

Good stories take time, effort and help. Congraulations to spot.. and all your help in developing a great story. Thank you......

readitallreaditallover 7 years ago
thank you.

Worth the wait.

AnInsatiableReaderAnInsatiableReaderover 7 years ago
Congrats!

Thanks for letting me be part of the ride. This story took forever, and definitely tested my patience from time to time, but you finished and in a great way, giving Brad and Kelly the ending they deserved. Nicely done friend.

Now, next time I edit for you, I don't want to know even a tiny bit about the inevitible cliffhanger until it's written! ;-)

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Awesome!!

What an incredible story and a fascinating set of characters. I would love to see more of these folks in the future and read more of your stories containing Brad & Kelly. I fell in love with their story and couldn't wait for you to finish. I was hoping that this would end up with them engaged, just getting married, or at their honeymoon. That last one would definitely be yummy. That you for a sensational story, please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Like a great book that you cannot put down! I'd love to see a continuation of the story some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!!

Thank you so much for this story. I was able to binge read all 21 chapters - just couldn't get enough. I can only imagine the long wait for early readers. 5 stars all the way.

Timtom12Timtom12almost 7 years ago
Awesome!

I'm happy you finished the series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please more

Please don't stop now - there are so many open points left.

Also what happened to the others, especially Beth?

A_StoneA_Stonealmost 7 years ago
Just binge read the whole series!!

Loved this series! I seriously doubt there will be a series I love more! Please make some stories about the people he met on this trip!! I could read them all!!

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Some replies..

@a_stone --- Thanks for binging it. I'd be curious to know what kind of inconsistencies you found, if any, since you read it all at once and it took me 9+ years to write it. If you happen to come back and see this comment, send me private feedback. As for reading about other characters.. I've got one about 70 percent completed that focuses on the characters from Ch. 7.. and my other series, Don't Ever Give Up, stars a couple other characters from that chapter.

@anonynous 5-18 --- Beth is one of the three main characters in the one I mentioned Adobe, that's 70 percent complete. Travis is another, and the third is a character I haven't introduced yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More? ;-)

Fantastic story. I think I started reading around chapter three, and came back to reread everything about every six months or so. Great job developing the characters. Really hoping you'll continue this road trip story about the Broncos/Cowboys game. Now that Brad is with Kelly, the encounters would be even more interesting.

Also, job well done on developing the back and side stories for the characters, and the tie-ins with your other two stories. I'd love to hear more about Brad and Kelly building Brad's business, particularly since they obviously get it done as mentioned in "Milk and Cookies."

Finally, I want to say I'm really glad and impressed that you made it to the end, especially after ten years. So many good authors on Lit start fantastic stories that go on for years, then just disappear. I'm glad you kept with it. Happy writing, and here's to many more!

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more chapters?

plz keep adding to this series I love it alot

kameena_foolkameena_foolover 6 years ago
Thanks God

I am very happy that I find this gem when it was all completed. Because I couldn't have wait this long.

Thanks for allowing us to enjoy this ride your brain conjured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Great story! As someone else said I'm glad I found it when it was finished! Once I started it I couldn't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New Story?

Great story,but it's been a year since you wrote this.When are you going to write a new story? Big fan of your stories btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hope to see more

I found this story randomly this afternoon and read the entire thing chapter 1 to 21 today. Really drew me in, such great characters. I really hope you come back to Brad and Kelly because I’d love to see more of them. Either way you’ve got yourself a new fan!

Deegee58Deegee58about 6 years ago
Amazing

I have been reading Literotica for years, this series is the best I have enjoyed. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is a stunning story

I just finished reading this story and I can't help but be amazed on how you arranged your thoughts to create this beautiful piece of work, what can I say, just continue writing good stories, thanks for sharing this with us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wowzers

Well ,

I came across chapter 13 looking for a good anal read (which delivered!) And had to go back to the beginning after that.

It's been a wild ride, and I'm glad i started after it was all finished. My heart almost broke when nicole came into the scene, but i quickly realised she was Kelly and was overjoyed.

Looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been a great ride

Thanks for this 21 part gift. Loved it.

ag2507ag2507over 5 years ago
Invested in your charachters

Now waiting for Brad starts an airline.

Rage632Rage632over 5 years ago
More please

Would love to read about more adventures of Brad and Kelly. Did they marry? Did he adopt her son? Did they have more kids. There's a lot you can cover. Please let there be more....

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonover 5 years ago
Perfect mix...

... of sex, romance, emotion, story, character development. Truly a masterpiece. Thanks for the opportunity to binge read this story over the past few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the Best!

Read from beginning to end...but like others have indicated; this could and should be continued - there are so many possibilities, even if it is a follow-on story with the same characters. I especially liked the last three chapters, with the twist (so to speak), it really peaked my interest and could not put it down until the very end. Please consider a follow on!

VividlyLucidVividlyLucidover 5 years ago
Great Read

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Man, this is seriously the best story I’ve read on this page. I got super engaged in it and felt like I was Brad and felt what he felt, especially in the three last chapters. A tad too much sex for my taste, but I didn’t really matter in such a good story. The twist at the end was awesome and made it so much more exiting. Couldn’t put it away, so I’m glad I had a couple of days off to read it all. I’d love to read more about Brad and Kelly’s life further down the road. Hope you enjoy the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This guy can write!

Really good story, wonderful characters, very healthy outlook on sex and veerrey sexy. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

To the author - ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC STORY!!! Looking forward to other things of yours to read!

To future readers - Piece of advice, do not skip one word, sentence, paragraph, or chapter of this story. You will only have to go back as the author has a gift for tying everything up, even between large segments of time. Although a long story, which I don’t mind, it allows you to really use your imagination. All scenarios where good for either a man or a woman. Enjoyed everything about the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

A truely amazing story! Quite possibly the best I have ever read here.

godzarrottgodzarrottover 3 years ago
The end?

You forgot about the virgin wrong hole! I just binge read this over about 2 weeks. You should print it in book form, it's almost 500 pages! Great read. Thanks.

CumformegirlCumformegirlalmost 3 years ago

I just read this story all but non stop, beginning to end. Great story line and execution throughout the read. Thanks to your editors and proofreaders for their "hard" work. :-) Keep writing. It's a gift.

Fred350Fred350over 2 years ago

Great series. A fitting finale. Very well done.

DankTheSolivagantDankTheSolivagantover 1 year ago

HOLY FUCK

I have read more than my fair share of erotic literature, on and off this site. A plethora of stories have had my eyes glued to the screen. A few have had me staying up till the wee hours of the morning, in bed on my phone, incapable of putting my phone down saying "just one more chapter". Only two others have invaded my subconscious to the point that even when sleeping I'm dreaming about the story line and wondering where its going to end up. None have had me so unreservedly enthralled, invested, and stimulated. I am kicking my self in the ass for having this on my "to read" list for over a year and only recently actually sitting down to read it. The plot, the character development, the characters themselves, the writing, the sex; every aspect of this story has blown me away and has absolutely cemented this story as the best I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

I tip my hat to thee SpotInTheSand

OrcaorcinusOrcaorcinusover 1 year ago

Great epilogue to a fantastic series! Thanks for sticking with it until the end!

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

Thanks for the fabulous journey!! I definitely enjoyed every step and the last step here was a perfect ending (beginning?). I am glad to see you are visiting the characters in other stories as they all were well developed and worthy of their own tales. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories