Brad's Road Trip Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said. "You blew my mind that morning, Brad. I really did have to pull over, and it really was that exit. But when I got back on the road, I didn't go to Craters. I kept going down I-15. If you'd known I was coming, you would have stopped everything else and just waited on me."

"You're right. Ok, I get that," I said. "The other reason?"

"I really, really like you, Brad, and even if there were no sparks and we didn't click, you're still a really good guy who obviously has no trouble with women," she said. "I figured if I met you and what we had on the phone didn't exist in person, I'd just find a way to wiggle out of meeting you when you got up here. I'd know the real reason, but as far as you'd ever know, I'd have just gotten cold feet and wouldn't go through with it."

I stopped for a second. "You think that would have made it better?" I asked, a touch of anger finding its way into my voice. "You think it would be better for me to never know what might have been than to go through with meeting you, find out we didn't click, and then move on, maybe even as friends?"

Her eyes were a little wide at the venom in my words. "When you put it that way, no. No, I don't. God, that sounds awful."

"Why, then?"

She sighed. "I just know how severely disappointed I would have been. I would have spent the next few years thinking that if it didn't even click with you, then the perfect man for me must not exist. And I thought I could save you from that."

I pondered that for a minute. "When you put it that way," I said, echoing her words with a smile. "I'd rather know than not know, good or bad. About that, and about anything else that may ever pop up. But I understand. You were just trying to protect me."

She visibly relaxed and smiled down at me. I licked from the top of her thigh, across the thin purple strap of her panties, until I reached the bottom of the purple corset. She had to be dripping by now, but if I'd checked, I'm sure it would have derailed my plans for the rest of her body, so I resisted the urge to look. I finally put her right leg down and lifted her left leg up.

"It wouldn't have worked, by the way," I said, giving her still-stockinged left foot the same treatment as I'd given its partner. "Even before we met, you'd have needed the Idaho National Guard to keep me from meeting you. I know where you work, and a bouquet of daisies would have pried your schedule out of my mom."

"I wasn't thinking clearly, Brad," she said, letting loose a deep, relaxing sigh as I rubbed her foot across my jaw. "I should have told you I was coming and convinced you to keep going with Sara until I showed up."

"That probably wouldn't have worked either," I said. "Anyway, keep going. I'm certainly going to."

I gave her left foot the same attention I'd given her right, and she enjoyed it just as much.

"So I got a hotel in Grand Junction on Friday night, spent most of Saturday morning building up my courage and finally drove out to the festival after lunchtime. I wandered around for an hour or two looking for you, with no clue what I was going to do or say when I found you. I was overanalyzing it the whole time, going back and forth about whether I should call you and tell you I was there, or whether I should even be there at all. It was hot and muggy and miserable, so I got in line for ice cream. It was a long line and gave me even more time to think. At first, I thought maybe you'd decided to spend the day after with Sara, too, or maybe you'd met some new girl and were trying to give me one last story time before you came home, and I felt kind of like an idiot, coming down there to meet you when you were already with someone else."

I had already worked my way up her leg, and was now traveling back toward her foot, with the left stocking now between my teeth.

"But I didn't actually make a decision until I realized something I should have thought about right away," she said. She waited until I finished removing her stocking and started sucking on her toes before continuing. "It simply wasn't fair to you for me to know that was our first meeting, but for you to still be in the dark. No matter what else was in my brain, I couldn't get past that."

I just nodded and continued to make love to her foot and ankle.

"So I decided I couldn't go through with it, and I had to get out of there. I'd go to my car and think it through, and I'd either call you and tell you I was there, or I'd just drive home and wait patiently like you were going to do. So I turned around to leave, and... there was this brick wall behind me, and I hit it and wiped out."

It was my turn to laugh now.

"Brad, I swear... when I realized it was you, I almost fainted," she said. "To finally see you in the flesh, see that you were everything I thought you would be and so much more... and then to see you looking at me the same way, it was hard to stand up straight. I could have stared forever. I think if that guy hadn't reminded us we were in line, I might have."

I made my way up her left leg, again stopping when I reached the bottom of her bustier. I scooped her up from the chair and stood her up, with her back against the wall next to bed. I knelt again and licked the exposed flesh of her lower stomach, and when I ran out of real estate, I moved my fingers underneath the material and rubbed her stomach.

"So, the decision had been made for me, and I had to go through with it. I thought about telling you right then, but in some weird way, I thought it might break the spell, and I've never, ever felt that way before. I honestly felt drunk."

I remembered the feeling.

"I had no idea how hard it would be," she said. "Not just maintaining the accent throughout the day, though that was plenty difficult. But you joked about football, and I had to act like I didn't know much about it. Then later you were talking about country music, and of course, I know plenty about it because I listen to it here. But I had to answer how an Australian would answer. Thank God Alyssa and I talk about it sometimes – she told me the whole thing about Keith Urban a while ago, and I just repeated it word for word."

I so badly wanted to remove the bustier and devour her, but I took a deep breath and reminded myself to stay patient. I ran my hands up over the lingerie until I reached the top, where a generous amount of cleavage spilled out. I couldn't resist, and I buried my face in her valley, licking, sucking and nibbling every inch of skin I could reach.

She gasped at the intensity of my actions and thrust her fingers in my hair to hold me in position.

"Keep going," I muttered into the upper part of her breasts.

"You're distracting me," she complained.

"It's gonna get worse," I said. "Better get used to it."

"Ok," she sighed. "So even though things were so intense and sexually charged, I felt so comfortable with you. The ice cream thing was just the most natural thing in the world. And then when you did it back, I saw how playful and compatible we could be even when we weren't dealing with sex. And then we kissed, and I couldn't think anymore."

I reluctantly left the valley between her breasts and moved across her collar bone and onto her left shoulder. I kissed my way down her bicep and forearm until I reached her hand, where I sucked each individual finger into my mouth.

"You know, the second-closest I came to breaking character and telling you everything was when you pulled out your phone," she said. "When I saw your background picture, I almost blurted out 'So, that's what my pussy looks like, huh?' Somehow I bit my tongue."

"Was so embarrassed," I said, pausing between her index and middle finger. "I thought I'd blown the whole thing."

"I knew that," she said. "Of course, I wasn't upset at all, but a stranger probably would have been, so I did my best to put you at ease. I wasn't expecting it, but it actually helped us get the girlfriend issue out of the way, too. I knew as intense as things were with us, you were going to tell me about... well, about me... at some point. That gave me the chance to tell you I had a boyfriend, too."

"Mm hmm," I said. I jumped across her body to her right arm, starting at her fingers and working my way up.

"When we wandered around the festival after that, it just felt so right," she said. "I felt like I'd known you forever, like we could talk about anything for hours. When you told me about the road trip, it was a little difficult to act dumb and ask follow-up questions I already knew the answers to, but I managed. I felt so bad about lying to you about being a student in California, but it was just one more fib during a day full of them, so I just made up something believable."

I was back on her shoulder and started kissing across her collar bone to her neck. I moved her hair out of the way so I could cover her neck with kisses, and she paused while I worshipped.

"And then that massage..." she said. As if sticking to a script, I picked her up again, this time depositing her face down on the bed.

"You were saying?" I asked. I started at her ankles, but unlike before, I didn't linger. I massaged her legs quickly but thoroughly, then tugged her panties off, revealing her gorgeous ass to me.

"First, I loved feeling my way all over your body. You've spent a lot of time talking about mine, but I think I'm lusting over your body as much as you are mine."

"Doubtful, but go on."

"You put in work to look that good, Brad, and I love it. You're sculpted and fit without being overly muscular, and you're not hard to look at, either."

"Thank you," I said. I grasped one cheek in either hand, earning a deep, throaty moan from Kelly. I spent the next few minutes massaging her ass, switching between vigorous kneading and gentle rubbing. My fingers occasionally swept up onto her lower back, getting an even better look at her butterfly tattoo now that she was naked below the waist.

"But then when you started in on me... I never knew a full-body massage where my clothes stayed on could be so damn sexy," she said, groaning as I dug my fingers into her glutes. "The way you were exploring every inch of me... that you could get away with, anyway... I could tell you were trying to memorize me, like you'd have to sculpt me out of clay later. You paid attention to my responses, which were mostly just body language, and gave me more of what I really liked. You damn near made me cum just from the massage."

"Your body is incredible, Kelly," I said. "Every inch."

"I can tell," she replied. "I knew right then that that's how every woman's body should be worshipped by their man, and I felt so lucky to have found you."

As she spoke, I worked on the laces at the back of her bustier, finally finishing and peeling the lingerie off. As promised, it joined her stockings and panties in a pile near the chair. She was finally naked, and I quickly joined her before crawling back onto the bed. I lowered myself on top of her, nestling my cock between her ass cheeks as my hands swept up her back.

"Ooh," she moaned. "You want something, baby?"

"More than you fucking know," I said, nearly growling into her ear. "But not yet. You have more to tell me."

"I do," she agreed. "After you left to get food, those dumbass guys came over. They were hitting on me, doing their best to get me to go back to their chairs, promising they would take care of me after the show. I told them I had a boyfriend who was taking care of me right now, and thanks but no thanks, but they wouldn't leave. When I saw your friends walk over, I was both relieved and a little scared."

I let my cock brush against her pussy lips again and again, teasing her mercilessly before moving it back between her cheeks.

"Your buddy scared them off, then made sure I was who he thought I was. You told me Chad was a little sweet on Janine, and they both looked like Marines, so I was pretty sure that's who they were, but I wasn't 100 percent sure until they introduced themselves and fed me their made-up stories about you drinking beer. You came back a little after that."

I forced my hands under her body, grabbing one boob in each hand and squeezing as I plastered myself to her back.

"When you started feeling me up at the end of the Trace Adkins show, good Lord, I was about ready to throw you down right there in the grass and fuck you silly, until someone with a badge showed up and hauled us both off to jail. And when you took my hand and led me to the tent, and started kissing me all over... I was in heaven."

I released her tits and scooted my body down the bed, until my face was level with her ass. I started at her lower back and dragged my tongue south, passing over her tight, pink rosebud before I ran out of room.

"Oh, shit," she moaned. "That's so kinky, but... God, I love it."

Finally, I couldn't resist her anymore. I lifted her by the hips until she was on all fours, then lay down on my back, my legs hanging off the foot of the bed as her pussy hovered over my face. I smacked her ass lightly, and she dropped her pelvis down, sitting down hard on my mouth.

"Fuck, your tongue," she moaned. I'd plunged it as deep into her dripping pussy as I could, drawing out as much of her sweet nectar as possible. I'd eaten more than my share of pussy over the past few years, but hers was hands-down the best I'd ever tasted. I couldn't get enough. Somehow, though, I managed to pull myself away for a minute.

"Keep going," I said, "or I'll stop."

"Ohh, you bastard," she groaned, but I could hear the smile in her voice. "I told myself when I decided to play the Australian role that no matter how tempted I was, I wouldn't have sex with you. I wanted to save something for our meeting here. But after an hour of such passion, and we hardly even took our clothes off? I was blind with lust, and I wanted nothing more in the whole fucking world than to have you inside me."

I started again, this time sweeping my tongue across her engorged lips before I went back for more juice. I was going to wait to make her cum until she finished all of it, but in that instant I wanted nothing more than to see her cum while she writhed and squirmed on my face. So I pushed a finger up into her pussy and flicked the tip of my tongue rapidly across her clit. Her thighs tightened around my cheeks as her orgasm hit.

"Oh FUCK!" she shouted, her fists pounding against her headboard as she spasmed. I dug my fingers into her soft, pliable ass cheeks to hold her in place as she writhed and wriggled around. Eventually I felt her body sag forward, and I slid out from under her and pulled her tight against me.

"Just calm down," I said, gently stroking her upper back as her chest rapidly rose and fell against mine. "Finish talking whenever you're ready."

She breathed heavily for another few moments. "That was amazing," she finally said.

"Thank you," I said. "I've wanted to taste you since that first night on the phone. I've had a couple tastes now, but I don't think I'll ever get enough."

"God, I hope not," she said. "I haven't had a chance to taste you yet, though. I know I went down on you in the car last night, but I want you to cum in my mouth."

She started moving down my body, but I looped a hand under her shoulder and held her up.

"Not so fast," I said. "I believe you have more to tell me."

Her eyes fell to the bed for just a moment.

"Right," she said, with a resigned sigh. I was intrigued by her reaction, wondering what exactly she had to tell me that would cause her to act like that. "Like I said, I wanted you inside me so fucking badly, and I couldn't help myself anymore. So I asked you."

I remembered. I'd been able to push what I'd thought was an impending catastrophe to the back of my mind and just enjoy making out with her in the tent, but when she'd asked me to have sex with her, it felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest.

"The look on your face broke my heart," she said. "It wasn't until that moment that I realized how conflicted you were. I knew we connected in a big, big way, but I guess I still thought Nicole was just another chapter in your road trip book. We'd have a good time, you'd have some fond memories and then come back to me, like you had every other night. But when you hesitated, I saw how different this was for you. And it made me love you so much more than I already did, because I knew how intense things were between you and Nicole, but in the heat of the moment, you worried about Kelly. You didn't want to hurt me."

"Think about it Kelly," I said. "If I had had that kind of connection with another girl... Sara and I had a past history, but let's say it was Liz, Sara's best friend. What if she and I connected that way, that deep, intense, emotional connection that was apparent the moment you and I looked at each other? And then we'd spent the rest of the day getting to know each other, and I'd made love with her that night. Because make no mistake, honey – if I'd given in and had sex with 'Nicole,' that's what it would have been. If I'd done all that with Liz, and you somehow found out about it later, would you have been upset? Would you have felt betrayed?"

"Yeah, I guess I would have," she said. "You'd just been with so many women on your trip, and I'm sure at least a few of them were more than purely casual. Hell, I know a couple of them were – I still text with Jenny and Ellie, the girls from Indiana. Yeah, I knew that 'Nicole' would probably be the one road trip girl that would stick with you the most, but I still thought you'd be willing to go one more time. When you weren't, well... I was just suddenly filled with an overwhelming sense of contentment. I was pretty damn sure before, but that was the moment I knew I'd be yours for as long as you wanted me. I could wait one more day, and it turned into two."

I recalled what I thought I'd heard right as I was falling asleep that night. It could have just as easily been a random sound floating on a breeze, but I could have sworn I'd heard her say 'I can wait' just before I slipped off.

"Anyway, I woke up a couple hours later, and I knew there would be no easy solution. If I stayed Nicole, things would be really awkward, and if I told you the truth, you'd be pissed that I hadn't the night before. So I got up and left quietly."

"Not before you pulled your panties off, though, huh?"

She blushed. "Yeah... I looked at you sleeping there, and my juices were flowing again instantly. I got a naughty thought, and I followed through."

"Why didn't you just tell me, right then?" I asked. "The night before, when I told you I loved my girlfriend – you – why didn't you tell me?"

"I almost did," she said. "Remember what I said before, when I saw my pussy on your phone? That that was the second-closest I came to breaking character? Well, that was the closest. I almost broke down and told you, just so we could both have what we wanted. I should have, I know that now. But for one, I still wanted to surprise you. I didn't want to tell you what I looked like, or show you pictures, for the whole trip, because I wanted to save that for when we met. If I had just blurted it out then, I thought keeping the picture from you this whole time would have been pointless."

I growled. "So you withheld the truth from me, knowing it would have both made me feel worlds better and given you exactly what you wanted, because you wanted to keep up with a game I never wanted to play for just one more day?"

"Yeah," she said. "It sounds stupid now, but there were other reasons. I wasn't sure how to drop the whole Nicole act, and like I said before, I was really, really worried about breaking the spell. Like, if I told you I wasn't really Nicole – who you were very, very into – maybe it would have somehow cheapened Kelly for you. Like maybe you wanted us both, but you wanted me to be who I've been all along, and you wanted Nicole to be something different."