Brad's Road Trip Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her in bewilderment.

"I know, it doesn't make a lot of sense," she said. "I mean, I guess I knew at my core that if you knew we were the same person, you'd be thrilled, but those were the thoughts in my head. Really, all of them were just excuses."

"Excuses for what?"

"Excuses I used to avoid finding out how angry you'd be when I told you," she said, staring down at the bed, her face flushed in shame. "I was really, really afraid of your reaction."

I tilted her head toward me. "Kelly... I know I've told you about some fights I've been in, and some battles I've had to go through. But did you really think I'd hurt you?"

Her eyes flamed up impressively for a few moments.

"No!" she shouted. "I don't think you'd ever hurt me."

"Then what were you afraid of?"

"That you'd break up with me."

Wait. What?

"Why would you be worried about that?"

"Brad, I never showed you my picture, and I didn't tell you about Tyler right away," she said. "Those weren't lies – those were just things I didn't tell you immediately. I had to tell so many lies to pull this off, and I know how you are about honesty... I thought it might be a dealbreaker, even as heated as things were between us. I guess at some point I decided to take the coward's way out and put it off to deal with later, once you got here."

I sat up, tossing her off me onto the bed in the process. I stood up and paced between her bed and the dresser. I didn't anger easily – I'd had my issues with that early in high school, and my parents had been aggressive about taking care of them. But right now, I wanted to scream.

"I ripped myself up, Kelly," I said. "From the moment I met you on Saturday afternoon, all the way through until we met last night. More than two days, I was tearing myself apart at the seams, worried about what I was going to tell you. There were only two scenarios in my mind, Kelly – the one where you and I clicked amazingly but you were so pissed about me falling for another girl that you told me to fuck off, and the one where you and I didn't click and I had no way of reaching Nicole. My mind wouldn't let me think about any of the possible positive outcomes. For two fucking days!"

I was about to continue my rant, but something made me peel my eyes away from the hole I'd been glaring through the wall and look at her. Her cheeks were puffy with tears I hadn't noticed until now, and she looked about as miserable as I felt. That took all the wind out of my sails – I felt like someone had just punched me in the gut. When she noticed I was looking at her, she jumped in.

"I'm so, so sorry," she managed between sobs. "Please, Brad, please don't leave. It was stupid and immature of me. I feel fucking awful. But—"

She stopped to cry for another moment. I softened my tone.

"But what, Kelly?"

"I know you didn't know who I was," she said. "But I did. I knew things were going to work out. I knew we would meet here and we'd pick up right where we left off in Colorado. I had no idea just how upset you were, but I knew that whatever you were going through, it would all be over the moment you saw me again. Please believe me – I never wanted to hurt you. I thought we'd meet Sunday night, and it would be over."

I was no longer angry – more just very upset and frustrated. Still, the anger management lessons from my teenage years came roaring back to me, and I took a deep breath. I went to my happy place – in my case, a few rows behind home plate at Turner Field in Atlanta, watching the Braves celebrate after a World Series win over the evil fucking empire known as the New York Yankees. I could hear the roar of the crowd around me, taste the peanuts I'd just eaten, and see the confetti as it fell on the field and all around me in the stands.

I looked to my left, and Kelly stood next to me, as elated as I was and screaming at the top of her lungs. She caught me looking and leaned over and planted a huge kiss on my lips, slipping in only a little bit of tongue because she couldn't wait to get back to cheering.

The little happy-place vision spoke to me – even with everything she just told me, Kelly was still by my side in all my dreams and fantasies.

I shifted back to the real world and blinked. Kelly sat on the edge of the bed, still in tears and looking at me, waiting for any kind of response.

She was fucking beautiful.

Yeah, she'd fucked with me a bit. I'd had a rough couple of days because of what she'd neglected to tell me. But as I looked at her, trying like hell not to glare, I knew her heart was in the right place.

I walked over to her and pulled her up by the arm, roughly pushing her against the wall. I attacked her mouth with mine violently, knowing I'd probably bruise her lips a little bit. She kissed me back as passionately as she could, without knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"I love you, Kelly," I said. "I was right before, when I said that no matter what you told me, it wouldn't change anything. I don't like it. I understand that you knew it would be a happy ending, but I didn't. The past 12 hours have been fantastic, but the two days before that were just that awful. But I love you, and it's going to take a lot more than that to chase me off."

She kissed me, and I let her for a moment before tugging on her ponytail and forcing her back. I leaned forward and bit her earlobe before growling into her ear.

"But now, you get punished," I snarled. She moaned loudly, and when I pulled back, she stared back at me with more hunger and lust than I'd ever seen from her, which was saying something after the past few hours.

I took her by the arm again and spun her around, and I smacked her right ass cheek before her chest even touched the wall. I'd connected right on the sweet spot, and it made a noise like a gunshot.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she muttered. "Harder, please."

I obliged, coming down on her left ass cheek with more force, but still holding back considerably. It wasn't nearly as hard as I'd spanked Beth that night on the beach in Charleston, but it had the desired result.

"Oww!" she shouted. There was still plenty of heat and desire behind it, but it was definitely more pain than pleasure. "Fuck, that hurt!"

OK, so now I knew her limit, and I wouldn't push past it. She didn't have to know that just yet, though.

"Good," I growled back. "Thinking I was going to have to crush the woman of my damned dreams hurt, too, Kelly. Remember that."

"I'm sorry," she moaned. "Ooh!!"

I leveled the same type of smack on her right cheek, which was already a little red from my first slap. I went back to her left, dialing back the intensity just a tiny bit more and earning a whimper.

"You've been bad, Kelly," I spat out. I wrapped my arms around her waist in a reverse bear hug and lifted her up, carrying her over to her vanity table. I deposited her in front of it and quickly bent her over the edge of table, exposing her ass to me. The cheeks were red and raw, even after just two swats each, and I wasn't finished with them. I'd definitely have to rub a fair amount of lotion into them later, and even still, I knew it would hurt her to sit for a while.

"You saw a picture of me the first day we talked; I still don't have a picture of your face," I said, swatting her right cheek. Compared to the first couple, it was a love tap, but it still made her shriek. "You didn't tell me about your son until a few days ago." A smack on the left. "You didn't have my permission, but you went out and fucked some other guy's brains out." I was only mildly jealous about that, and not the slightest bit angry, but it fit into the conversation, so I put it there. One more for the right. "You told me you were with family all day Friday and couldn't talk, but you lied." Back to the left. "You told me you had to work a double shift on Saturday, but you LIED!" A double shot this time, one on each cheek. "You lied about family stuff on Sunday, and you got my parents to lie for you about your little trip." Again, one shot on each side.

"But worst of all, you knew how badly my brain would be fucked up, and you still didn't tell me the truth," I shouted. She'd said she didn't think I would be affected quite as badly as I was, and I believed her. Still, she got another swat on each cheek. "You've been a naughty, deceptive, conniving, manipulative little wench of a girlfriend, Kelly, and for that, you get this."

My cock had been doing its steel bar imitation since I'd seen her in her lingerie, and now I plunged into her sopping pussy from behind, bottoming out in a single stroke.

"FUUUUCK!!" she shouted, gripping the edge of the table and shaking it hard enough for some of the makeup to tumble to the ground.

I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, yanking her head up, forcing her to look in the mirror.

"You're going to watch," I bellowed, pulling completely out and shoving all the way back in repeatedly. "It's not enough that you feel how much you fucked with my head. I want you to see it, and later, I'm going to make you taste it. Everything's fine, but I'm going to get my pound of flesh."

For emphasis, I sank my fingertips into her red, raw ass cheek, forcing her to draw a sharp breath. Her eyes flashed a raging fire at me in the mirror – she was enjoying this, as much if not more than anything else we'd done so far. I had wondered a bit if this might be too much for her, so I was glad to see she could enjoy a little rough play to go with all my newfound sensitivity.

I fucked her hard for another five minutes, using long, deep single strokes, slamming my hips against her ass with each thrust. She did a pretty decent job of maintaining eye contact with me, using the mirror the whole time, but when I switched over to faster, more shallow strokes, her head started to drop.

"How many fingers am I holding up, Kelly?" I asked, flashing four fingers at the mirror. Before she could lift her head up, I put my hand down. "You didn't see, did you? Because you stopped watching me."

I slapped her ass lightly four times, two on each cheek.

"Fuck," she grimaced when the last one landed. "You're tearing me up."

"That's the idea," I said, but I resolved to stop spanking her – I'd done enough to her ass, and while I was still fairly upset at her for lying to me, I wasn't nearly as mad as her ass would suggest. "I told you that a few days ago. The first time would be soft, slow and sensual – and that was actually the first few times. But the second time, I was going to fuck you until you passed out, and that was just for withholding your picture and not telling me about Tyler sooner. Now that all this other stuff has happened..."

I trailed off, letting my actions finish the sentence for me. I pulled out completely, and she sagged against the table. I lowered her onto the floor on her stomach, then laid on top of her and shoved my cock back in from behind. I couldn't get as much of my cock into her this way, but I was creating more friction against different nerve endings, and it drove her crazy.

"Fuck," she muttered again. "Pressure... on my clit... almost too much."

"Yeah?" I asked. "You gonna cum for me?"

"Can I?" she rasped.

"Always," I said. "Over and over. Don't stop cumming until we're asleep."

Halfway through my words, I felt her body tense up like a wooden board. Her pussy almost forced my cock out when she clenched up, but I managed to keep two or three inches inside her. A couple of smaller tremors followed before she finally relaxed enough to let me keep going. We stayed in that position for a few more minutes, with her lying flat on her stomach and me propped up on my arms in a pushup pose on top of her, but my biceps and shoulders were starting to ache.

"On your knees," I commanded. She didn't have enough energy to get up on all fours, but she managed to pull her knees up under her enough that I could kneel behind and slip back inside. The new angle let me bottom out inside her once again.

Kelly's pussy – hell, her entire body – was heavenly. It was warm and wet, soft and slippery, tighter than almost anyone I'd ever been with, yet resilient enough that I didn't feel like I was hurting her when I fucked her hard. I was bound and determined not to cum until I was finished with her, but if I hadn't cum multiple times since we'd officially met, I wouldn't have been able to help myself.

I used her body for another half an hour. She had more than her fair share of orgasms – I'd guess another two or three, at least – but I wasn't specifically focused on her pleasure like I normally would have been. I was more interested in how she responded to the different things I did to her. She loved it when I reached underneath and toyed with her nipples, and she went crazy when I pulled her hair. I swatted the backs of her thighs a few times, and while she didn't respond the way she did when I spanked her ass, she still seemed to enjoy it. I reached back and tickled her feet while fucking her once, and while she didn't stop me – she was being punished, after all – I could tell she didn't care for that at all.

Finally, I couldn't take much more, so I rolled her onto her back and draped her legs over my shoulders. I fucked in and out of her as hard as I could for a few more glorious minutes, fighting with myself the entire time, trying to hold out as long as possible.

She sensed that I was getting close to giving in.

"Are you going to come for me Brad?" she asked, her voice adopting a meek and demure tone. That wasn't who she was normally – after a hundred hours on the phone, if I knew nothing else, I knew how she was when one of us was about to cum – but it fit the situation.

"Mm hmm," was all I could manage.

"I love feeling your cum flood my pussy," she said. "Do you want to do that now? Do you want to make my pussy all sloppy and messy with your cum?"

I just shook my head. I knew what I wanted, but I didn't have the breath or the brain power to put it into words. She was going to have to guess.

"No? You want to cum in my mouth? I can take you down my throat, let you fire all the yummy cum directly into my belly?"

"Nuh uh," I grunted. I was about to have to just give her a demonstration of exactly what I wanted, but she figured it out.

"Ohhh," she said. Her fingers were rubbing her clit, trying to work herself up to one more orgasm. I knew she was trying to time it with mine, so I tried to delay just a bit longer.

"I know what you want," she moaned. "You want to cum on my stomach, on my tits, on my face, on my arms, on my legs... you want to cum all over me, don't you? You want to mark your territory."

I might have smiled. That was exactly what I wanted, but she articulated it better than I could have even if I wasn't temporarily lust-struck.

"Well, I'm already yours, Brad," she said. "You claimed this prize a long time ago. But I want it, too. I want to feel your hot, sticky cum all over me. I want it dripping off my skin, all over my nipples, tangling up my hair... give it to me."

Her fingers had the desired effect, and I felt her pussy clamp down again as she came. I wrenched myself loose anyway, kneeling between her outstretched legs as they fell from my shoulders. With a huge bellow, I unleashed torrent after torrent of cum. The first shot landed just south of her lips on her chin, with a few more streaks landing on, between and just beneath her breasts. A lot of it landed on her stomach, and I directed the last few dribbles directly onto her engorged clit and the fingers that were still playing with it.

With my balls drained, I suddenly lost the ability to balance myself, and I tumbled into a heap next to her. We both lay on the floor for the next little while, gasping for oxygen and struggling to get our bodies back under control.

I got there first. Kelly was still shivering and sporadically spasming when I pulled her close, my arm laying in a pool of my own cum just underneath her breasts. I couldn't have cared less.

"That was..." she couldn't finish the statement. I felt a slight hitch in her chest every few seconds.

"Yes," I agreed. "It was the best I've ever had, too. Just barely edged out what we did this morning at the hotel, which just barely beat out what we did last night."

She looked up at me. The tears were still in her eyes, but there was a bright, gleaming fire burning behind them.

"You really mean that?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I said. "I'm guessing that's going to continue. The next time will somehow top this one, and the time after that will be even better."

"If that's the case, you might kill me," she said. "If I didn't have a son to think about, I might be okay with that."

We laughed together quietly.

"I need you to hear something," I said finally. She looked deep into my eyes. "I could have kept my feelings a secret, Kelly. I could have taken you into the bathroom, bent you over the sink and pounded you as hard as I fucking could, spanking your ass until you can't sit for a month, not giving a shit whether you got off or whether you even enjoyed it."

She moaned at my words.

"I could have fucked you hard for an hour, came all over your face, and then made you wait in bed while I took a shower before coming out and telling you I still love you, even though I already knew that. You wouldn't have known, and while I'm sure you still would have enjoyed yourself, you'd have been worrying for the past hour. And that's just fucking wrong."

She started to talk, but I cut her off with a kiss.

"No more, okay?" I said. "I like surprises as much as anyone else, Kelly. But with things like this, you can't do this again. I'll never be anything other than honest with you. You have to promise me the same from now on."

"I promise, Brad," she said. "This was really, really stupid of me. Thank God it didn't cost me more than it did. Now I need you to promise me something – promise me you'll let me make it up to you."

I kissed her flushed, sweaty cheek. "I think that's what you just did," I laughed. "But if you have something else you want to throw in, be my guest."

"You're telling me," she said, her eyes rolling back in her head just a little. "I mean, seriously, if that's what I'm going to get every time I withhold information..."

She trailed off, and I laughed with her, knowing she was mostly joking.

"No, next time, I'm tying you to the bed wearing four layers of clothing except on your feet, your stomach, and under your arms. And I'm going to tickle you until you pass out."

"Brad!!" she yelled. "That's ruthless!"

"And it would fit the crime."

"That would be way, way worse," she said. "Although, I will confess, at the beginning I was a little scared. You spanked me pretty hard the first couple of times."

I wasn't going to apologize – this was going to be an equal partnership, but sexually, it was clear that I was more dominant and her a touch more submissive, so anything I did in the bedroom that she didn't absolutely hate, I wouldn't say sorry for.

"I could have done it even harder, but I could tell I'd reached your limit, at least for now," I said. "You know you can always tell me to stop, Kel."

"That's the thing," she said. "Sometimes I might tell you to stop, and I might say no, but I don't really mean it."

"Then we'll come up with some other safe word later, ok?" I said softly, attempting to soothe her by lightly running my fingers through her hair. "For now, let's fix the problem."

I grabbed a hand towel from her bathroom and tossed it to her, so she could clean up. Meanwhile, I ran her a bath, using some lavender-scented bubble bath she had sitting on the sink. I helped her into the water before taking my place behind her. It was a tight fit, trying to squeeze two of us into a normal-sized tub, but we made it work. My left leg hung over the side, and my right leg sat atop hers on the ledge next to the wall.