All Comments on 'Brain Stew'

by TCct

Sort by:
  • 168 Comments
26thNC26thNC19 days ago

Cathy is one bitch that deserved much worse than she got. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A serious mental condition the lady dog experiences.

Good one though, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am always a bit sad and disappointed with the mentality of people on this site when I read comments about men getting over their little egos, or being upset that someone played with their toys, etc. I assume they are written by the cheaters among us. This site exists and strikes a nerve because men and women typically come to marriage from substantially different positions, and for this reason, the impact of cheating has substantially different ramifications. Don't get me wrong; I see cheating as morally reprehensible regardless of whether it was a he or a she. My point is simply that because men and women often see marriage from different positions they also view cheating from different positions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked it. And I believe the author achieved what he set out to achieve: no seals, MMA, etc. which frankly is simply tedious. I mean how many among us are seals or even MMA experts?

AstordatairAstordatair3 months ago

4 stars. Could have been 5, but I think the lenghty descriptions give too many details that are not necessarily relevant to the action. Yet enjoyed the story. Thank you!

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGo3 months ago

Her punishment? To exist without the love of her family. She deserved her fate.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She's not passive-aggressive, she's a coward. She's unwilling to face the consequences of her self-centered behavior because she has no idea how to cope with shame or how to be in relationship with someone she has betrayed repeatedly. She tells herself that her avoidance of Jason is her gift to him. That is total tripe. Every one of her decisions and actions are motivated by what she believes is best for her. At least she's consistent and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think there's a difference between passive aggressive and really serious issues. She lives in her own universe, but it's amusing that he knew why she did it. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hmmm. There’s a subtlety to your portrayal of the silly wife which does not exclude compassion. She’s made a right mess of her life by being suckered into infidelity by the “open marriage” colleague, but still, 14 months, so she knew her marriage was murdered when her affair was exposed. Clearly her aversion to confronting things was severe, and deep seated, but still .. packing to ready herself to run away before calling emergency services! Phew!

A provocative piece. Bravo. Well written and well paced as always. Just a minor nit pick, I found myself a tad confused by one of the early perspective changes, took a bit to clarify whose pov that short section was.

Jim

demanderdemander5 months ago

One totally selfish woman. D

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can't believe he could offer her passive aggression as a reason for her total abandonment in that situation. I mean how does someone try to cover her tracks while her husband lies in a pool of his own puke? The man she's been married to for twenty-five years? And then not even bother to contact him at all in the ensuing time. Utterly despicable.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

What a god awful woman.

CamdudeCamdude8 months ago

I gave this 5 stars, but this is a story I would like to see a follow up.As it was written 8 years ago it doesnt appear likely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

3 stars. Good start, nice outline. Ftds!

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

Well done.

I am amazed at people that app completely walk away, rather than face a difficult conversation

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 year ago

So sad... But an excellent story. Thank you! 5 stars!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I came back to this and it remains an excellent story. I know some here won't appreciate this, but the inner conflict and shame of a woman who loves her husband but commits a terrible act of betrayal is very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a despicable human being Cathy is.

Jason sounds like hes having an exciting life of paid travel through the country. Jason and John will be fine they just need a bit more time to heal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this was a really good story, with an actual plausible sample of people who might exist. I note the reactor who asked "why did he marry such a person?" given her behavior. But we don't know all these things about a person when we get married, because the situations haven't come up. A lot of readers seem to expect that if a person eventually behaves badly, it must be come from something that was obvious in their character all the time. That isn't my experience, either about other people or myself (that is, I have found myself different from what I'd thought, when new situations arise).

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

well written but I can't really see her reasoning. everyone is different but?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a despicable human being.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

I'm not sure what this story was about, of course I'm a bit dense at times. I can understand the revenge stories, the BTB and even the RCAAC stories. This one is a bit beyond my understanding although it is well written. It appears our MC rides off into the sunset without the girl and lives, what? Happily ever after? Slightly depressed? or just with and OH, Well?

The son appears the most hurt in this whole situation and wife just seems to say OH, WELL, also. I guess I need it explained to me. I really feel the wife needed to feel some retribution for what she did. First for cheating, second for not calling 911 immediately, and third by not coming forward and at least apologizing for her actions to both husband and son. Oh well, some I get and some I don't. Still it was good writing.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Written well But used stupid situations for the story.

10 lb baby small mother. Happens all the time. I was 12 #s and Mom 110 #s

No tearing and where there is stitches

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Perspectives.

It depends how an individual see a situation or Person.

Author described a good relation turned bad.

But according to authors description the Relation was just a farce from the start.

And the Wife. Author knew what he was telling but in the whole story Didn't acknowledge it.

That's a shame.

All I saw a Selfish, Narcissistic, Self centered human being, who can't face the consequences from the start.

Though it is the case of every each one of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a tragic story. What can one say about a woman that searches PI reports, etc., delaying calling 911 for a husband in dire emergency need? I do wonder if John ever contacted his mother for some sort of relationship? Very moving, well written. 5 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a piece of work. Ignoring her husband's stroke because she couldn't handle confrontation? Why did he marry her in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sobering story, enjoyed it.

rrrevgopher@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

14 months, 14 months! She needs to be shot. This is like a nuclear winter, lasts for years and years and she is only feels bad in herself. He was right she is not 'man' enough to stand up for her failures or actions. One can't cheat on their spouse and love them. (Except when the spouse does not think its cheating.) She was just another selfish idiot.

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961almost 2 years ago

ahh hard too broach this topic I'm happy for jason recovery sad for cathy which I normally wouldn't be for a cheater but to carry around all that burden for the rest of her life I don't think any one deserves that . great story five

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I wish

Writers would stop with the holier than thou crap of the husband telling the children that their mother is a saint for giving birth to them. If they're so wonderful, then stay married to them. Why does the hypocritical husband get to walk away, but demand that the kids MUST forgive the treacherous slut? Kids are usually smarter than their parents in these instances. Stop having the betrayed husband defending his slut wife's actions to his children. It's not realistic, no one is that fucking saintly, and it leaves a bad taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written story of how the fallout from stupid actions devastates so many people.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars - she got exactly what she deserved - ONCE&DONE - kicked to the curb - go find another lust candidate.

I always wonder what happens to women who are serial cheaters - eventually they are just going run out of acceptable candidates, or they are just going to get old enough to no longer care. One thing most women seem to forget - there are way more women out here than men - especially in the above 50 age range. A very large number of single older (usually nasty) women is becoming a phenomenon that society is not handling well.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Cathy needs to die in a house fire.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Enjoyed it, enough said⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, a woman who know she's a hoe and isn't needed in a good man's life. At least she has the foresight to know who and what she is. Disappearing and suffering in silence is probably the only selfless thing she's ever done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

She got what she earned - total contemptuous ostracizing by her ex family. Suffer you callous bitch.

/

One thing about L stories - usually they are written with some basis in fact. Likely something like this has actually happened and it is not just a fantasy but an embellished factual occurrence.

From personal experience I've seen her contemptuous daggers stared at me due to the cancer drugs I must take and the side-affects it does to me. I just get to retirement and wham cancer - shit no breaks, survive Vietnam, 10yrs of USN, and a life of working long hours away from home, endure being tolerated by her and now the golden years go to shit - compound this with dancing the Covid elderly purge shuffle. Would she delay 911, I think so. Hooyah.... shit-happens

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

To much unnecessary shit about being a salesman , otherwise a good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wasted read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazed at the comments. This is a fictional story. The events are not real, the people in the story don't exist.

Well written story and well thought out plot. The characters reactions to the events reflect what would probably happen in real life.

One important thing for people out there to know is that the longer a stroke victim takes to get treatment the more damage is done to the brain. It's really important that anyone suspected of having a stroke gets to hospital as fast as possible.

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

The aspect of this story I enjoyed the most was John's reaction. That was so satisfying! What a contemptible creature was Cathy. It is rare that any of the LW's in these stories willingly forego their entire family. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story......BUT the fact that she almost let him die was not handled properly. If he had died it would really be murder on her part. What a terrible, self centered, bitch she really is. How can she begin to justify her actions on WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HER HUSBAND? Obviously she was more concerned over getting "all of the evidence". Would have been a better story if, some how, some one saw, there was a camera in the house, or if she told some one, how she handled her finding her husband on the floor. And than there would have to be a trial (even if he didn't die). What a cold hearted lady!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have difficulty with stories where a wife proclaims her deep love for her husband but the author writes she cheats on him. Just wouldn't happen in real life. Also would a husband really divorce his wife for her cheating? I don't believe he would especially if they had been married for 20+ years it would simply be easier to reconcile as long as she wasn't a serial cheater. Yes, it would be difficult but love changes as the years pass and the impact of living a life alone as opposed to living with a wife who had cheated but who still loves you wouldn't be easy but would be better than the alternative.

I've been married for 50+ years and I couldn't imagine a life without my wife.

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

LOL so he would have been an ass if she only cheated on him once. "Some peoples minds"

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

normally i would say btb and her lover but in this instance i think the hubby being indifferent was ok. he was dealing with the stroke and his son john but thats not to say she didnt suffer from her actions. she lost a relationship w/ her son and thats all the revenge the hubby needs

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

Plot was good however the details were a tad bit lacking or just plain mixed up.

Still worth a 4 from me.

Storm113Storm113almost 4 years ago
Huh!

You do not go on blood thinners for a hemorrhagic stroke. Bleeding is the problem. You can't take anything that thins the blood. Not even aspirin or ibuprofen. I know because I had one nearly kill me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
People may not be heroes or even MMA

But they are not all pathetic either.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Did not like the story or the characters, nothing to recommend them at all

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
I have to agree with the consensus

Even with the stroke as an excuse, there should have been a nuclear payback. SHE didn't even lose her job!!! 14 month affair !!! Left to die!!! Death would have been too easy on her but a lifetime of " problems " oh yeah!!!

YouamiYouamiabout 4 years ago

What a heartless bitch! Pinching the disk and PI's report, having a leisurely drink, then calling 911! The guys were better off without this cheating sociopath in their lives. Man you were able to get my temper up with just two pages, so full marks from me. If a story doesn't evoke feelings in the reader, it's probably a dud. This tale was a gem. Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ABORTED READING

I read the prologue far enough to find there was no reconciliation. Since I'd already read it was not BTB, I already knew basically how it was going to turn out. So why bother to read it?

Paul in Oklahoma

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Selfish bitch

Would’ve ended better if she to had of suffered a stroke and her son just let her die.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I just read it again...

...and it is powerfully real. I will never understand people who love their spouses and choose to cheat, but once they do they set themselves on a path that looks much like this. Very believable and well-told story. The author did a great job on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Heartless Bitch

I would have divorced her and asked for it all. After all she waited and tried to cover her get away before calling 911. Work wife is just code for stupid fucking slut!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Second

Second time through and I really dislike Cathy even more the second time. This is another author that I wish was still writing.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
I Yi Yi. How to rate?

I liked son's response of cutting out mother

His response of no contact yes

But hers was off

Why not at least send letter and tell him

Small dick better

sticks13sticks13over 4 years ago
is this really fiction or is some of this real?

How do I know? Well truth is sometimes stranger than fiction they say and the stroke stuff is quite on the mark which as you can now guess is what I suffered after my loving ex did the dirty on me. I shouldn't have read story as it's too close to the mark for me but I couldn't resist it so here I am now. A previous comment said it was depressing well strokes are depressing so in that vein the realism is good. It's not a favourite story for obvious reasons but for realism I've given you 5*. I will say I thought the end felt rushed though but that's just my opinion.

cheers mate

S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

its just fiction, very depressing at that, good read. slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jó írás...

Példa értékű gondolatok kifejeződése jelent meg!Fájdalmas mély érzések,embertelen tettek !Gratulálok,tetszett!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Depressing

What a soulless,sad and depressing story. How could the bitch of a wife continue to say she loved her husband, when she was well on the way to adultery with her laughing acknowledgement of a , "WORK SPOUSE". Disgusting behaviour for a supposedly devoted wife! Well written but just depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Even with the stroke

That guy was really better off without her. She abandoned him when he needed help the most, one must ask why. Was it just the guilt of being the cause of his stroke. At first glance yes, but is that all. The fact that when she first was confronted with the scene before her, she didn't call 911, no she investigated the scene for clues as to why. What kind of person does that. Only a truly nerotic one does that, then cleans up the scene to erase any proof that she might complisent in this screams crazy psychopath. Plus the fact of her treatment of him contributed to a smoking and drinking problem. Maybe that stroke saved his life from a soul sucking harpy. Glad the son saw that and doesn't want her to infect his family with more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NOT BAD AT ALL....

I think she should have had to confront the reality of having to look for a job along with Chris as I would have made certain she was out on her cheating ass along with him and her supervisor. Especially given that the e-mail acknowledging the fucking around from her. And Jason should keep tabs on the lot of them and sabotage any attempts to regain their former level of success by forwarding video, text and anything else that would make life a living hell for them.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Interesting story!

The small penis angle was cute, but the run away and stay away position to save her husband further pain was really very novel. I liked that.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good story

Another story about a heartless cheating wife. Different in that she takes a lover because he has a smaller cock. Don't see that too often. Also, another oddity is that the lover, angry with her, outed her to husband. Fear of confrontation is not a reason for not helping an unconscious man. She was, maybe, hoping he would die and she could save her reputation. When he pulled through she turned into a cowardly, soulless, cheating bitch. John torched his bitch of a mother by cutting her completely out of his life, hopefully until her miserable life is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Responding to comment by Anonymous 06/20/18

If you have a functioning thinking cap, put it on and turn it on. You've given the appearance of being a non-thinking Democrat Sheeple.

On what basis could he sue for delayed medical treatment? He was UNCONSCIOUS and had no way of knowing WHEN she called 911. For all he knew, she may have called 911 and then, AFTER the ambulance took him to the hospital, removed the cd from his pc, picked up the dectective's report, packed some clothes, took some furniture and left.

four stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

It was novel and original. It was a fresh idea among a lot of retreads. Thank you for that read. And if the central character was conflicted and didn't suffer enough as some seem to think, well that's the real world.

xtchrxtchralmost 6 years ago
Interesting!

I don't care what this woman says about how much she loved her husband....She did not love him at all. A 14 month affair is well past the 'excitement' stage, I don't care what the reason is..it shows a lack of love and respect. What about waiting to call 911 after the stroke (searched for evidence, packed all her clothes and had a drink to calm down) I guess that must be showing true love! I'm glad that he moved on and only worried about his own life and happiness.

Thank you for an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Should

Should have sued her the firm ,her boss and Chris and given her nothing in the divorce for leaving him to die.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Damn

She didn't love him. Love doesn't make you pack before calling 911. Stupidity and indifference does. One of the worst cheating cunts ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry....not enough pain for both the cheaters......

She still says "I love my husband" and can never love Peter......

and than not only know that what occurred was caused by her, but than you do not immediately call for help! It is attempted murder. He is extremely lucky to have regained as much of his life as he did. And Peter's pain was a slap in the face!!!

BTB.....she didn't even lose her job. BBB....burn both bitches.

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
Tough Story, Well Done

emotionally real; and really bad

VenustasVenustasover 6 years ago
No Proof

A good story even if a bit of a downer and yes Cathy's actions are inexcusable.

.A number of commenter's wanted Cathy sued for her delay in calling 911 - but where was their proof. There is no way to tell when she found Jason and how long before she made the call. Even if a neighbour saw her arrive home and noted the time that does not prove how long thereafter she actually found Jason.

The only way she may have come unstuck was If Jason died before help arrived making it a suspicious death and put her in the frame for having fled. It is then likely that it would come to light via Jason's attorney and PI Sellers that evidence of her adultery was missing - further adding to the suspicion of dirty deeds. The fact that Jason was in front of his computer would have prompted investigators to look at his computer activities and its logs would have identified his viewing a DVD that was no longer at the house.

However Jason survived and although her knew evidence had been removed - he didn't know when or of the delay.

Cathy's only punishment being living with her guilt and being shunned by her family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No salvation for the slut

Whatever her feeling a willful delay in medical attention for a suspected stroke victim in INEXCUSABLE. Like those ads from a few years back used to say F.A.S.T.

Time matters.

She was one phone call away from attempted murder.

No redemption for this bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry

Not enough pain for the wife

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 7 years ago
I give this a 5

it was a bit confusing trying to figure out who was narrating but overall still enjoyable. Sorry to the BTB crew but every cheating story does not need a scorched earth retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 HEY ANNONY

To bad when your ex wife died she didn't take your sorry ass with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story - better with this whore ending herself

:)

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
AND NEVER THE "TWAIN SHALL MEET"

bringing no closure or gratification, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Big mistake

He should have first filed for abandonment and not given her anything. I'm sorry, but no retribution on either of the offending parties just makes this story suck. Don't say that you can't write a BTB story. This one just fell into your lap and started wriggling around just waiting for you to do something with it. Kiss it, slap it, dump it in the toilet, but DO SOMETHING. Leaving a story to die of indifference is just pathetic. Please consider doing something with your story endings. It doesn't please anyone and just pisses everyone off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What, No Kiss And Makeup?

You didn't have him(them) try to find her? Why not? Surely he(they) deserved to know why? Ump!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@lardslummydawgdip

''A healthy man would have...the shock'' A number of us have known your propensity to claim all knowing insight but that claim has no foundation

Jim Fixx, originator of the jogging craze and physical fitness buff dropped dead of massive heart attack in mid 40s. While husband could have exercised much more, most likely the shock of out of the blue witnessing your ''faithful wife'' rutting like a crack whore would greatly shock the most healthy of men. His lifestyle did not cause his stroke-overwhelming shock did. In fact he fully recovered and went on to live a full life

So he did weather the incident

Anyway thanks for that laughs lsd. Would think by now you would have recognized why our group uses that acronym when commenting on your comments. Your 60s liberal elite education most assuredly led you to be a Leary acolyte.

In the future let the flashbacks reced before attempting your pompous pontificating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Downer of a story, but well written...

Good story, well written, but wow, what a complete downer. It's like real life in many ways, but even in real life the protagonist can end up being happy - right? How about throwing us a bone; end it with him finding a normal-looking widow who loved the idea of touring the state parks. Something. I don't even care about the cheating, cowardly, pathetically narcissistic wife. I don't need to hear anything else about her, just give us a little something to cheer about for the victim. Well written, I gave you a 5 and now I think I'll go put a gun in my mouth. (just kidding)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

blathered on too much about sales bullshit and irrelevant crap, we want all the gory details but of the cheating and betrayal not humdrum rubbish.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 7 years ago
Well done...

I do wish the author had put a little something in it to cheer us up. It's pretty much a real downer from start to finish. That doesn't mean it's not worth 5 stars, though.

SimplyMikeSimplyMikeover 7 years ago
Interesting Story..........

All of this authors stories are 'different', in that they explore people's Actions/Reactions from a quite different and distinctive viewpoint. The author seems to be far more interested in the emotional response rather than the sexual one. I really like his/her stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
now i know

Wife saying 5 inches around is too big explains something to me. I am not sure what other females would think about that. But I was intrigued. So made measurement. Tad over 6 inches in circumference though head is larger. While in my late 20s a 50ish female I was screwing told me I was huge. I replied that I was not huge. She responded ''Oh honey, compared to all the men I have had you are!'' Figured she was just stroking my ego. Perhaps not

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
The Son

If you are an adult child of a cheater, why have anything to do with your cheating parent? It is kind of obvious that a continued relationship with a cheating parent is a bad role model, bad for your reputation, and horrible to introduce to your girlfriend / boyfriend. To a degree you inherit your parents reputation. Genetically or behaviorally you are their product. It effects your behavior and informs your view of the world. It is not uncommon for children of cheaters to also become cheaters. Once the taboo has been broken in the family it is easier to do it again. More, a cheating child might even see their cheating as justifying their parents cheating. In this story, the son wanted to break the connection with his cheating mother. If she cared about anyone but herself, she'd understand that and be happy he was free of her, sad that she couldn't be in his life to help him, but not pitying herself when she knew in advance what her cheating was risking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
exellent

I love your stories, keep up the good work.

I cant wait for your next masterpiece ;)

/Love Fredrik

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WoW...........5ssss

It is strange that people do bad things but, also some do things that are very very stupid. Some no I mean a lot of people out there can not believe it.....but some shit smells really bad, some doesn't smell at all. Great analogy ....bill

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Feels Right

The actions in this story feel right. While not really written, you can read a lot into the relationship by the lives they led. While they may think they have a good relationship, they were really more involved with work than with their home lives. The reason they might have thought their relationship was good is that it was the only marriage they had. Of course this is all apart of the self deception. They did not really work on what they had, they drifted through it. In truth, it was not all that important to them. Both of them were self supporting, and apparently emotionally independent, so their was no codependency that is often a requirement for a long term relationship. When he "falls out of love" with her in an instant, it is really more like he realized that his life was a lie, including they fact that he had deceived himself into believing that he had a loving relationship. Again, they never did the work to have that love. So, in the end they both found out that they had nothing except themselves. It is a very common condition in a marriage of self delusion.

Seeker1107Seeker1107about 8 years ago
@anon, you are absolutely correct

There is a term to use when assessing a stroke F.A.S.T. That is an anachronism.

F Face Drooping – Does one side of the face droop or is it numb? Ask the person to smile. Is the person's smile uneven?

A Arm Weakness – Is one arm weak or numb? Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward?

S Speech Difficulty – Is speech slurred? Is the person unable to speak or hard to understand? Ask the person to repeat a simple sentence, like "The sky is blue." Is the sentence repeated correctly?

T Time to call 9-1-1 – If someone shows any of these symptoms, even if the symptoms go away, call 9-1-1 and get the person to the hospital immediately. Check the time so you'll know when the first symptoms appeared

I cannot stress how important this is. I suffered from. A TIA or mini stroke as it were. If the cop hadn't just put me into the backseat of his R&P I could have gone from mini to full blown. Seems one of the meds I had just switched to as it was the generic not the name brand caused me to suddenly suffer hyper coagulation which combined with stress from just being laid off caused me to collapse on fifth Ave in NYC. The cop saw what was going on and asked for a bus forthwith, but when he took his cheat sheet card to asses if it was a stroke, what I wrote above is what he saw and he saved my life.

That she looked for all the incriminating material first and specifically waited could have gotten her charged in NYC. She could have gone for attempted murder two, depraived indifference, to a few other charges. She couldn't tell her husband that she was in pain so she went to find someone smaller? She deserves everything she got and more.

Thanks for the offering

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Did She Want Her Husband To Die?

Time is of critical importance for a stroke victim. My brother was in the hospital undergoing a routine checkup. He was at the nurses' station, awaiting his paperwork when he suffered his stroke...right there in the hospital! I remember some nurse or doctor telling us later that if he had made it home before suffering the stroke, he most assuredly would have died. I heard repeatedly how crucial time played a role in a stroke victim's prognosis. Damage to a stroke victim accelerates exponentially as time passes. Mere seconds of wasted time often resulted in increased loss of motor functions. I have to look upon his wife's lack of action as an attempt to have him die of seemingly natural causes. She deserves no compassion from neither husband nor son.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SHE DID THE #1 RULE IN SURVIVAL

C Y A. 1ST, and then get prepared for the spin. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
time in a stroke is a critical issue, she made it worse

had the husband known he could have, at least, sued her. She actually is really nothing of a wife, not sure she ever really loved her husband by the story. Her total betrayal of her marriage and her husband let to his injuries and her sons total rejection of her. A fitting BTB story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not too bad

Good story. Everyone seemed to want to crucify the bitch for waiting to call 911 and I am one of them. She got off too damn easy. He should have tracked her down and at least confront the slut. That would have been worse than just divorcing her. Cheat on him because his cock is too large? What a pathetic excuse. In a lot of stories the reader dislikes a character. In this one she is a person you truly hate. She deserves a truly shitty remainder of her life.

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Terrible wife character

There was no real revenge of the sort this story demanded. If the husband wasn't inflicted with a life changing catastrophic medical condition (stroke) there may have been hope for this story. The husband was the victim of a cheating wife and an author.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Why?

She claimed to love her husband. She knew an affair would crush him and end their marriage. She claimed she didn't love her fuckbuddy. Then why would she risk her marriage for a 14 month long affair? What is her motive? 14 months is a long time. The thrill would have ended after a month or two. Then there would have just been the guilt and stress of hiding the affair. This is a common theme but it simply does not make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why cant you hate your mom

women get this shield of "i'm a fucking mom so i cant be a cunt, and my kids have to love me", fuck that! tell your kids "mom's a cunt" and this is why "x", these fucking morons writing this crap have no issue with the kids knowing dads a drunk or a cheat, but mom's whoa dont touch....fuck that....my mom raised a bunch of kids but she is also a self centered passive aggressive bitch....and she was 10000 times better than this cunt. So yeah if i was the son , never let her in my life again or my kids life...and if my wife pushed it due to some dumb ass female crap...le boot out le door skank. mercy is for the weak , she was not weak....fuck all moms like her and Dads as well. fucking morons dont hate your parents..kiss ass freaks...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous