All Comments on 'Brain Storm'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ooooooh yes

Loved it, will there be a continuation to this story, I'll keep a look out for it!!!!

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
Loved this

Another brilliant story that asks a moral question about private thoughts.

Oh that could be a tricky situation, your girlfriend and mother in the same room and you being able to hear their thoughts. I love your dream sequences Smokey and this one is brilliant. Your use of time stamps are an effective way of letting the reader know what is going on. I was relieved when Hannah woke up and found it was just a dream as she and Mara seem perfect for each other.

A bully / tormentor from your youth can have a dramatic impact to your adult life, and I'm glad Hannah was able to forgive Amber in the end.

The moral of this story is be careful of what you wish for, you might just regret it.

In answer to your question at the end, yes please I'd love more from Mara and Hannah.

Thank you Smokey another wonderful story from you, one of my favourites of yours.

Jc

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Wait so was it a dream or not, we need answers lol

Smokey125Smokey125over 1 year agoAuthor

2xsafreak—

It was definitely a dream. 😊💙

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...