Brain Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this might sound weird, but, uh...I'm really sorry if giving birth to me jacked up your vagina. Okay, bye!" Click.

"Hee hee...I love your Mom, she's the best," Mara called.

"Yeah, isn't she?..."

Hannah flopped back down on the bed, and squeezed her teddy Care Bear. She felt almost as if a new phase of life had begun. She was still on vacation, and things might be different again tomorrow, but for right now, she couldn't stop smiling ear to ear. It may have been a frightening chain of events, but Hannah'd managed to learn this lesson the easy way. Mara's thoughts were her own business, as were everyone else's. And Hannah now found that she couldn't get genuine emotional intimacy by forcing her way into her girlfriend's mind. And she'd never been happier not to have what she thought she wanted. She was purely happy with Mara just the way she was, physically and emotionally. And she'd never take her for granted again.

"So what do you wanna do today, Han?"

"Oh, hon, it doesn't matter; anything we do together's the best thing ever."

"Aw! Aren't you in an affectionate mood!"

"I am. I had the wildest, most elaborate dream. I can't wait to tell you all about it.

"*And then I'm gonna give you the handjob of your life, and take you on the shopping spree of your life.*"

To be continued? Let me know!