All Comments on 'Brainy Teen Ch. 18 Pt. 1'

by MasterMeat

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
BrehatBrehatalmost 11 years ago

A brilliant episode, great and very hot. I'm glad that Wendy is finally coming around, allowing the story to go somewhere. It felt like you were stalling. Anyway, I loved it, especially so soon after chapter 17.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

Awesome, for sure. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Any idea when part 2 is coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anxiously Waiting

I have loved every part of this story and I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What is the delay

Dang, you have me hanging since July waiting for the next release!

Spydie88Spydie88about 10 years ago
can't wait

Been anticipating the continuation for a very long time!

Please come out with it soon!

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindalmost 10 years ago

I love this series. Please post part 2 soon. The cliffhanger is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I think this seri sis dead it's been over a year.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More from Brainy Teen

http://www.brainyteen.org/p/home.html

Chapter 18 part 2 AND Chapter 19 are here, enjoy

KorianderKorianderover 9 years ago
Confusing, cold, disappointing

When I found this story, I first thought I found one of the rare gems - a sizzling hot story involving young women and lesbianism. There was also the hint at some mother-daughter incest later in the series that I was looking forward to.

However, after the very promising first chapter I quickly noticed that this story doesn't work for me. I do appreciate your writing and the intensity of the sex scenes. But there are just too many things that put me off.

All the drugging, machinery (robots - seriously?), mind-control, scheming and manipulation just makes the sex action seem cold and stale for me.

If Wendy and Madelynn do all this stuff just because they have been drugged, probed and mind-controlled by machines, they simply become mindless automatons, don't they?

Why go through the trouble of taking real girls at all? Why not just make them all robots in the first place? Right, because that would be boring. But to me, having girls do all the stuff under influence of drugs and mind-control is just as boring. There's a significant difference between seducing someone to accept lesbianism and just programming them to do so.

I also think that you're not making the motives of Sarah / Lauren / Elena - or whoever is the mastermind behind all this scheming - clear to the reader. I couldn't figure out who it was who really pulled the wires - and most importantly - why! If you cannot make your reader understand why something happens, then why should they care?

By the time I reached chapter 10, I was so confused about who was manipulating whom and why, that I just stopped caring about what happens to Wendy and Madelynn. I pretty much skipped through the rest of the story from that point on.

There were too many sex scenes that were dreams / nightmares / hallucinations. It's just disappointing when finally something exciting happens - only to find out it didn't really happen. By the end of chapter 18, I was seriously considering that everything that happened to Wendy, her mother, and the others may have been mere illusions brought on by your mind-control devices. So even though I looked forward to the scene between Wendy and her mother, in the end I just skipped through it, thinking that this was just another figment of someones imagination.

Apart from that, none of the characters seem likable, they all seem either like mind-controlling bitches or mindless drones to me, so why should I care what happens to them?

Well, everyone has different tastes and I do think you deserve the praise you received from others. I'm not saying your story is bad. It just doesn't work for me, for the reasons I stated.

Keep on writing!

verbicideverbicideabout 9 years ago
Pretty boring really

Unfortunately, this story is not a story about lesbianism, it's a story of mind control and coerscion. It should be listed in either Mind Control or Non-Consent. After awhile the whole mish-mash of pseudo-science and blah, blah, blah just became boring and it was an effort to make it through the chapter.

The misuse of religious symbolism was particularly annoying. There are NO female angels in any biblical text, including related texts of Jewish or Islamic origin. God's host is an all boys club I'm afraid. The necklace of Venus was irritating as well, since Aphrodite/Venus was a deity in a polytheistic pantheon of gods that championed heterosexual love and was quite jealous of other women...especially beautiful ones. She was petty, wicked, vain, romantic, seductive, lacked fidelity to her husband, but one thing she didn't represent was lesbianism. Then there's the reference to Hecate, a goddess of most likely Thracian origin (she predates both the popular Hellenistic and Egyptian deities with which she's most often associated). While it is true, Hecate' is a virgin goddess, she is so because she predates most known mythic cycles and was adopted into newer ones. She is the goddess of magic and protector of all things newly born and the home. It's hard to fathom a cult of Hecate would promote rampant lesbianism, since lesbianism gives rise to nothing newly born. Artemis/Selene would be a far more acceptable basis for a lesbian cult, since once again, she is a virgin goddess, but unlike Hecate, who consorted freely with men, Artemis/Selene dislikes and feels rivalry with men.

Despite some interesting sexual encounters the vast majority of the story seems sort of a pointless framework.

ValphundValphundover 8 years ago
Another Chapter?

Curious as to if there will be another chapter or two or three to finally conclude this story. What happens with Wendy and Madelynn and their mothers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ok

I skipped number 16 and 17 I wanted to see how it ended I hope there will be chapter 18 part 2, and what happened to the other girls in the story where did they go, well I hope to find out soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Chapters are already available...

For those who are asking (and not reading all the comments) -- the author decided that the restrictions on this site were too limiting and has moved the story to his own site, also, this chapter (and others) have had substantial rewrites / changes. Anyway, you can find it all at http://www.brainyteen.org

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pt2

Is their a follow up

LaceysparkelsLaceysparkelsover 4 years ago

So so so disappointed that the stories didn’t continue. I was as lost as the characters Delicious

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

NEED MORE!!!

Loved every chapter - best series. What happens next between the main characters???

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago
OMG...need the next chapter.

Wow!!!! We need more of this story. Not sure if the author is still around but PLEASE finish this story. Thank you!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow...... we need more of this story, if the author is still around!!

Terri19Terri19over 1 year ago

I found the Authors blog! The story continues I am so excited to continue reading about Wendy and all the characters. Send me a message if any want his site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When is the final chapter for Brainy teen going to be

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Have u stopped if so would u mind somebody carrying on

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

BRAINY TEEN CH. 18 PT. 1 when is ch 18 pt 2 and ending coming

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

BRAINY TEEN CH. 18 PT. 1 when will CH 18 PT 2 AND ENDING COMING

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

BRAINY TEEN CH. 18 PT. 1 CH 18 PT 2 AND ENDING COMING

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

BRAINY TEEN CH. 18 PT. 1 CH18 PT 2 and ending coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous