All Comments on 'Brambleton Ch. 03: Frat Gangbang'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Man I don't like Matt avoiding Dashad like this :( it was a really hot chapter tho. Man this is crazy

LordHimerosLordHimerosover 8 years ago
I'm conflicted about this story.

Look i'm a big fan of inner struggle between animal lust and responsibility. It's hot as hell and taps into that part in all of us that wishes we could go a little bit lust crazy. Like "the imp of the perverse" but sexual.

Except you've already created Dashad a domineering giant who plays rough and hard but who's also lovable and sweet. And you introduced Matt with a story about the recent death of his parents. You've done a good job getting the readers to care about your characters.

Especially with Dashad's excited almost childlike notion of "You gotta go build things" and then Matt just trashing that idea. It's all so very sad.

But that fine it's plot progression whatever. But a lot of erotic authors that get off on the downward spiral lose interest as soon as their characters hit rock bottom and don't bother with a decent ending. I don't believe you'd do that. But obviously you could end it all in tears it's your story but i'm just gonna ask you very nicely, pretty please give this story a sweet ending, it deserves one.

sr71pltsr71pltover 8 years agoAuthor
Did you Read the Tags?

The first tag for this story is "gay romance," so, yes, it will have a sweet ending. But this is a twelve-chapter story. A whole hell of a lot of dilemma should be in a twelve-chapter story before you get to the ending. Authors can't win here--readers call for both longer stories and "hurry up and give me a sweet ending." You can't have it both ways.

mrjackbearmrjackbearover 8 years ago
12 part

You are the King if Gay Erotica. Always love your writing.

However I see nothing that says 12 part story nor Gay Romance.

Finally, the title is Brambleton but in 3 chapters I find no ratonal for

the title.

sr71pltsr71pltover 8 years agoAuthor
Yes, the Readers WERE told

1. This note is on the top of chapter one: "Note that this GM novel is completed and will post in twelve chapters by the middle of February 2016." So, yes the readers have been told it's in 12 parts. And they've been told it will be completed and by when it will be completed.

2. There's a block at the lower right of every page of the story entitled "Tags for This Story." The first tag for this story, given on every page of the story, is "gay romance."

3. Brambleton comes into the story and becomes a focal point. Once again, this is only chapter three of a twelve-chapter story. Who puts all of the goodies in the first three chapters of a twelve-chapter story?

4. I'm beginning to wonder about the comprehension of the readers here.

LordHimerosLordHimerosover 8 years ago
Whoa!

Relax buddy c'mere let me give you a hug. No one here is saying the story is bad, or at least I'm not. The story is good, i'm enjoying it and I'm looking forward to it's continuation not just it's conclusion.

So no I'm not asking you to rush to the ending that's pretty much the opposite of what i'm asking for. I want you to get to the ending in your own time and in your own way because I like the way you write.

No I didn't know the tags were at the side. Though in my defense I do mostly read literotica.com on my mobile and that doesn't have the side-menus.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 8 years ago
First class

Nobody could describe a gang bang more naturally. Pure animalistic lust and great sex!

lonelyandfrustratedlonelyandfrustratedover 8 years ago
Perfectly clear

Fantastic story so far, can't wait to finish it. Thanks for finishing it first and making it perfectly clear that you have! As for for the title I am glad I don't know the reason for it yet crickey you can't give away everything by chapter 3 out of 12! The tags are Crystal clear even on a tablet. Back to my reading....... have fun Sr71plt x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why I clicked 'I didn't like it much'

Matt is starting to piss me off. I know. I know. Blah blah blah...but what about Dashad?

Matt didn't seem like he would be so wishy washy at the start...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES