All Comments on 'Brambleton Ch. 04: Ravensworth'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great so far!

I'm really enjoying the pacing especially since you've informed us readers of the length. Keeping up with Matt's story is top priority for me now, but I can't help think that he'll eventually end up back to the big black bruisers in DU once Perry finds a new toy to groom. Like how Matt edged Sean out.

Either way, great descriptions and excellent background. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 8 years ago
Cowboy

sr71plt you are my favourite writer. I've enjoyed tremendously what you write about the cock riding Matt. So beautifully written! Such a good cowboy should, however, be able to take more than one cock at a time up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Another lovely addition to your story, thank you for posting this

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Good start

I am really liking this except for the violence from the football players. The sex is hot and I look forward to seeing where you take this. Hope that Dashad isn't hurt too badly by Matt. Always love your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3027 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES