All Comments on 'Brambleton Ch. 12: Home'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Thank you for writing this, I always felt that the first chapter was the best. This just brings it full circle with a great ending! It was a long journey, I'm happy Matt and Dashad became an item for good in the end :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A great ending

Aa terrific end. I wrote a negative comment at the end of ch11 and thought it was the end. Im glad it wasnt (sorry ofr mistake) you are my favourite writer on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

I'm so glad that Matt finally went home to his man. Dashad gave up so much for him and it is wonderful to see that they ended up together again. Another 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 from me.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed this. Had my doubts a few times in some of the earlier chapters but I've read enough of your stuff to have faith. And the ending was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES