All Comments on 'Brandi and Kelly Ch. 10'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jkimjkimover 12 years ago

It is amazing how consistently excellent the author has been in writing exciting new chapters. I thought this story had run its course long ago, but continues to be erotically exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please...

bring up the next part soon. Hope we can read something new of Kelly's adventures too. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No!

A Master protects his submissive and certainly his slave! So this poor girl trusted and was abandoned??? I know it's just fiction, but this is absolutely beyond comprehension to me and irresponsible writing.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 12 years agoAuthor
Irresponsible

The young guy was trusted with a beautiful, submissive woman and he lost her! He will not be trusted again, I assure you. Someone else will have to be found to look after her. Next chapter will be available in a couple of weeks - end of May

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
meh...

Boring... No one gets punished or gains revenge. Brandi is the only one abused, and she zones out in her own little world the whole time. Why write a meaningless story about a bitch stroking her ego.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Once.

I worked in a hardware story and a woman came in asked me how she could attach some thing to a exercise ball. She didn't tell me what it was, I thought about calling one of my friends to help. She said no and we looked at plastic bolts that might slide in the fill tube, she said thanks then told me to get lost.

That's it but its a true story. We did see her at the register.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BORING!!!!!

Taking too long for the climax. Almost like you are too full of yourself. Could have eliminated chapters 9 & 10.3F98

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES