Brandi and Kelly Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why in hell did the mistress let that man abuse them when she was supposed to protect her slaves? It seemed everyone didn't think about slaves the same way as Big John at the slave farm.

During the next hour several customers came over to try out a variety of devices on them. It seemed to be a successful sales afternoon for Janet.

Cindy was shaking her head from side to side, obviously upset from such abuse. She was unable to talk them out of using her body and from the way she was outfitted, they treated her like an object, just a rubber sex doll.

Brandi felt sorry for Cindy and began to ask them to leave Cindy in peace. "You can try out that toy on me if you wish. I've never experienced a double dildo before," she told a creepy looking guy. She wanted to tell him to get lost but smiled at him with what she hoped was a pleasing smile.

"Wait! You had better lube it first. Well, I guess I could suck it to get it wet," Brandi said, feeling rotten at the sight of the damn thing. He held it up to her mouth and she sucked it in, spreading saliva over it with her tongue. It was a dreadful job but she dare not let him just shove it up her asshole. He looked as though he hadn't talked to a woman before, let alone touching one.

"Thank you, sir, that will be more comfortable now," she told him. The smile was strained, for she was feeling so terribly demeaned from this dreadful act. She felt him touching her clumsily and was relieved to at last feel the damn thing slowly and carefully eased into place. The larger penis shaped thing slipped into her pussy. The smaller one popped into her bottom.

"Yes, you can switch it on if you like, sir," she heard herself answering him. It was excruciatingly embarrassing having to keep up such a conversation with a stranger. "Yes, sir, it feels wonderful, I'm sure your friend will adore it. Err, no I don't think it's a good idea to tell her I recommended it, she might not see it that way," Brandi advised.

"It's all right, you don't need to make me cum, I need to be ready for other customers, thank you for thinking about me, sir," Brandi lied.

Brandi tried out a little mewing sound, trying to make it sound cute. Before she new it, her mistress was beside her.

"How cute! My little kitten is so clever. Does kitty need the bathroom? I guess the doll needs it too. Can you wait kitty? Good girl," Janet cooed with happiness. Both her toys had been watered and they would need feeding soon. It would be easier at home, so she thought it better to leave them hungry and needing her attention.

Janet again walked over to them, this time with a customer. "Let me show you how it works, you'll just love one," Janet laughed. She pulled the stocks off Brandi, who now needed help standing straight. She lowered her onto the large mat encompassing the play area. She brought over what looked like a space hopper.

Managing to stand, though still crouched over, Brandi sat on the big orange balloon. It was obvious what was expected of her. She was supposed to demonstrate the device, though this didn't seem such a daunting prospect. Despite being naked and forced to demonstrate a sex toy to a stranger it seemed fairly easy compared to being bent over helpless in the stocks while some guy inexpertly fiddled with her sex.

She tucked the cute little phallus into her pussy. It was realistic with a bulbous head but fortunately small. Brandi pushed it between her lips, then into her tunnel, in a dispassionate action, as it was just a job of work. She was just a slave, a sex object, demonstrating how another sex object worked. Grabbing a hold of the ear like things sticking out of the rubber ball she waited for orders. In front of her pussy was a large rubbery tongue looking as though it were licking between her thighs.

"Go on kitten, bounce around the play area," Janet ordered.

Brandi dutifully obeyed and half way round, realized the balloon wasn't so harmless after all. With every bounce the penis shaped tube grew larger. Tucked into her vagina it had only one way to go and that was up inside her. It was getting harder, longer and fatter the more she bounced. The rubber tongue was slapping her crotch and another flap was slapping her bottom.

For the first time all weekend she became really stoked up. She wouldn't admit to becoming aroused on occasion, though it was true it was nowhere near an orgasm. This time she was exciting herself on the space hopper, bouncing around to her own rhythm. The penis was hard and big, pressing at her vagina, stretching her opening. She had to sit with her legs out almost sideways in an unflattering pose, having to open up to make room for it.

While she kept hopping around the phallus was growing and it was already so very big it would begin to hurt soon. On the other hand she couldn't stop now, she was nearly there! Just a little more and she would orgasm so deeply it would make up for all the frustrating, unfulfilled arousal over the weekend.

The customer and her mistress were watching, aware of what she was going through. Janet was laughing at her. "The silly pet is enjoying herself but can't cum. I'll leave her for a little while longer. She's at that difficult point of desperation, really needing to cum but can't quite get there. She's trapped there until I give her permission to orgasm, otherwise she'll be going around and around all afternoon doing herself an injury. That phallus inside her must be huge by now," Janet laughed.

The customer was fascinated. He had watched the young woman poke the little bit of rubber into her pussy without much thought to it. When she bounced around he was enthralled by her breasts gyrating when she approached. A flap on the balloon was slapping her pussy with each bounce. He watched her ass being slapped as she bounced past.

The expression on her face was comical and he laughed with the woman serving him as her face registered surprise then gradually turned to excitement. The young woman's face was picture of fretfulness as she realized her dilemma. Too late she had gone past the point of no return. The poor girl couldn't stop and at the same time realized the phallus was already too big without a prospect of stopping.

"Pet! Kitten! Kitten, can orgasm now, cum my little pet, cum for your mistress," Janet urged Brandi. She spoke firmly as Brandi bounced toward them, all the while pumping up the phallus.

Brandi shook her head from side to side. She tried to lift her crotch off the bouncy ball only to land harder, thrusting the phallus up inside. It expanded in girth and length. With her weight on it the big brute had to push against the walls of her vagina, rubbing them hard. She yelled full pelt and fell sideways onto the floor. The large ball between her legs rolled her over so she was on her back with both legs pointing upward, stretched out sideways.

The panting gasps went on and on without respite.

"I'll show you where they are. She can stay there to recover," Janet said, to the customer, leading him away.

Brandi felt stuffed to bursting. It had been some time since experiencing such a deep, all consuming orgasm. And it had been in front of a complete stranger, which would have been impossible a few weeks ago. Now it didn't matter she was naked and had an audience. She knew she had been corrupted, and in other ways too. She just didn't care, didn't care about anything at that moment.

She tried to pull away from the rubber ball but was stuck to it, or rather, it was stuck in her. Unless she could get the phallus out of her pussy, she was going nowhere. It was impossible to even roll over while her limbs were spread around it in a permanent hug, let alone get up off the floor. It felt so ridiculous both tears and laughter marked her cheeks.

A silly idea caught hold of her imagination prolonging the silent laughter, rocking her against the balloon that she hugged to her naked body. If a big heavy man came in and sat on the balloon, it would inflate the penis stuck inside her, inflating her to the size of the balloon. Her body would become a big round balloon, helplessly rolling around the play area, pushed and shoved around by anyone who cared to play with her.

An image of herself, with little arms and legs poking out of a big balloon body, kept her laughing. She rolled onto her back with the balloon attached to her. Eventually she calmed down, before it turned to hysteria.

Brandi strained to peer over the edge of the balloon. She caught sight of a young woman enter the store. It was Teresa! Was she here to rescue them? She was certainly a preferred adversary compared to this woman. She had hoped the young guy would have told Kevin. Perhaps he had just recognized Cindy, as a friend of Teresa's, so told her where Cindy was. It could be quite a coincidence that she was just shopping here, so it didn't seem likely.

She could hear Teresa arguing. The woman wasn't raising her voice but Teresa was, as usual. Brandi's heart surged with life. She wanted desperately to be free of this damn place and that shit of a woman. Teresa was a bully but at least with her there was a hope of freedom. Kevin would forgive her, find her, and they could be together again.

Avidly she watched Teresa. The young woman hadn't even walked over to them. What was going on? Teresa was standing in the doorway cursing Janet. "No! Please don't leave us," Brandi shouted, but it was too late, the door had banged shut. So unused to talking above a whisper it hadn't been much of a shout anyway.

Brandi quietly sobbed. She thought she could stand all this abuse, but the sight of a classmate walking away after believing she was here to rescue them, was heart wrenching. Her chest thumped from the agony of disappointment. Perhaps it would be better to give in to that woman, to quickly forget about her previous life and to become a contented, mindless little pet.

12