All Comments on 'Brandi Ch. 01'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BillH27284BillH27284almost 9 years ago
Not your best

As a fan for a long time, this was by far not good. No time developing the characters. No lead up. Please try and do better.

KNIGHTHUNTERKNIGHTHUNTERalmost 9 years ago
Could be better

Hey I am a huge fan of your work.

But really I would love to see the other works specially.

Santa's helpers ,

Mitzi developed into more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
continue other stories

have been waiting a long time for you to finish your other stories, please can you continue them?

uh-ohuh-ohalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back, EZ!

Nice to see more of your work. This chapter of your new series was quite the explosive action-packed start to what hopefully is another engaging and delightful storyline. I look forward to seeing the characters develop, and as always I love the emphasis on the unprotected sex.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good comeback but....

A good return to writing but a bit rusty! You've been away far too long and you're gonna need to get back in your groove with more stories! I'd love to see some new chapters in some of your classics that were left unfinished with great potential (the Alicia story had so many possibilities with her therapist, for instance)! Welcome back (if you are truly back this time)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rewrite please

I really think you need to do a major rewrite on this. Not be cause it is that bad but because it has potential. I felt like I was dropped into the middle of the story. It would have been better if you'd began this story with Brandi's initial encounter with the father and his subsequent efforts to break her and use her to train his son.

More about Mandi would be great as well. Is she a fellow cheerleader and maybe Brandi's best friend? You gave a great description of Brandi but hardly a word about Mandi.

Obviously both are destined to become pregnant sex slaves of the father and son but which will get knocked up first?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

Have brandi domesticate Mandi with a slap to the face,and tell her to shut up andfuck! Make Mandi submissive and respectful to bbc.

EZ4BLKcockEZ4BLKcockalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To those of you who can't

These stories are not for individuals that don't understand what fiction is. It means make believe. If you don't know how to look up tags for a story don't comment. If you don't like interracial themes don't read if you choose to read don't leave stupid comments. All stupid comments will be deleted. For those of you who appreciate my work Thank You. I will try to work the rust out of my writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
YAY, your back!

I have really missed your stories. I hope this will be the first of many chapters. My only suggestion is like one below, you should have started with the initial seduction, and this would be ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Damn Hot!

I've also missed your stories. This one is as good as they get--for a start!. Keep pushing out chapters, I'm enthralled.

auhound49auhound49almost 9 years ago
I DO appreciate your work!

First, it is not exactly fiction. One reason I love, really love, your stories is they are close to reality I have personally expereinced as a Breeding Dom. For instance, I am currently having a multiyear IM with two sisters who both risk pregnancy with BBC (Bare Black Cock as unprotected black cock is not as hot as protected cock no matter how big it is) even though neither want to be pregnant, especially with a black baby. Some of the language they use is identical to that in your stories, as is the case with other breedies I have corrisponded with, whether it is with white or black breeders. I doubt it is a DOM (Dirty Old Man) typing as the syntax is different between the two. Neither, like the sluts (slut good, prude bad) in your stories, can say no to Bare Black Cock.

Protected sex is not real sex. It is just a form of mutual masterbation as there is 1. no skin to skin contact, 2. there is no semen received by the slut (slut good, prude bad) which has shown to be important to a woman physically and sexually, 3,. there is no preg risk oir pregnancy which is what nature intended sex to be.

Pregnancy risk sex is the hottest sex around, especially if unwanted. It is like extreme sports such as skydiving or BASE jumping, a real adrenaline rush! (something to be brought out in any breeding risk stories). The more unwanted, such as a black baby to a white slut, the scarier and thus the hotter it can be, which is why it can be so addictive and such a puss sopping or cock hardening turn on.

I do have one suggestion. In a lot of your stories, you have more than one slut, you have another one who gets turned onto BBC but you dont follow up on it, such as "Santa's Helper" and the last entry to "The Prisoner", both sadly (very sadly) incomplete (can you ever finish or continue them? or have anohter help continue them, like you took over "Santa's Helper"?)). In this series, can you have them get closer together so Brandi can report on how Mandi reacts, how they share their preg worries together, how they share being fucked togewther and how they test together (I have had several cyber fuck friends test while I was on line - VERY hot waiting for the results - discussing what may be done if pos while waiting, abortion, adoption, etc).

I personally find that a twosome risking black impregnation is hotter than just one, and it gives the auther a chance to have conversations with others than just the BBCs involved. I also like verbal, so it would be nice to have more "please no" and "I hope you catch, bitch" conversation in your stories.

YOU ARE THE HOTTEST ON LITEROTICA AS FAR AS BIG BARE BLACK BREEDING GOES (or just plain preg risk stories, of which their are way too few!)

jason_hardjason_hardover 8 years ago
Can't wait for Ch. 2

Fantastic start! I love the way you write. Chapter 1 was so hot I cannot wait for more. I can't wait for Mandi and Brandi to be fully consumed with BBC: QoS tats, preggers w black babies, turning all their high school friends--maybe their moms! (just some wishful thinking.)

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Hot

Love the stories. Applaud your willingness those the correct words to fit the story. I love white women being manipulated and broken in by whatever means nesscesary to get them hooked and willing to slut out for blackdick.

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 7 years ago
Love it

First time reading one of your stories and I loved it! Looking forward to reading more of your work. Got me real horny!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brandi domesticates Mandi

Xavier would love it if Brandi went in to start spanking Mandi's ass red for being so rude to Xavier and forced her to apologize profusely to Xavier for her insolence and made amends by letting Xavier flood her pussy walls with his potent sperm. And then make amends to Jawan by doing the same. Then Brandi seals the deal by forcing Mandi to open mouth submissively and accept her tongue in wet mouth to reflect her new submissive status..

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Dont Pull OUT

I can tell you from one look at my kids that BLACK Mens DONT Pull Out. Even when I told some Mens that it wasnt a good time to Cum and leave they nutt IN me it just seemed to make some even want to Cum MORE IN me and some did. Some had me just like Jawan suck they dick back up and Do me again different ways but always with Cumming as DEEP as they could. I even went back to some cause the SEX was just SOOoooo GOOD. Sex with Black Mens became like a Drug I had to have and did have regularly since the First took me and MOST to this day I still with a Black Man that I let Over me and have ALL of me. He knows he owns me and I'll DO ANYTHING he wants When Where or How ever he wants and have shown him by doing ALL his wishes and commands. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous