Brandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobluccha
bobluccha
197 Followers

I managed to get through them last few minutes and finally got from between her legs. I practically ran to the bathroom and when I got there, I was not surprised to see a wet patch starting to appear. My balls were by now so fucking blue, it was painful. I stood there in the middle of the bathroom, with my hard cock in my hand. Pre-cum oozing out the end onto the floor, knowing that my first masturbation session was about to take place and it was going to be because of my grandma. Who'd of thought. All those years in prison and the thoughts and longings I've had and it came down to grandma Phyllis. All I knew was that I was more turned on and excited than I'd ever been since I'd started out in my sexual life.

I let my jeans drop to the floor, my boxers quickly followed. I turned and sat on the edge of the bath. Grandma Phyllis came easily to mind. Just thinking about her long slender legs, her amazingly tight butt, her long painted nails and of course the biggest natural tits that I'd ever seen was enough to send me over the edge. In a very short time I quickly stood up and fired a whole volley of jism into the bath tub. It was an amazing cum. I don't know where it all came from. It's not as if I hadn't tossed myself in three years. I certainly did my fair share. Every chance I got.

I sat back down as my legs had gone shaky. I grabbed a wad of tissue and began to wipe my still leaking cum of my semi-hard cock. I leant over and rinsed the bath out. I was just starting to feel a little guilt and shame when there came a knock on the door.

"Hello, Brandon?............. You ok in there?" she asked

"I'm fine grandma. I'm just coming. You need to come in?" I asked as I quickly stuffed my cock back in my shorts and jeans. I rushed and opened the door. I could see her looking at me and I must of reddened. I could feel it.

"Thank you dear." before I knew it she was in past me. It wasn't till she was just shutting the door that I noticed the ball of tissue on the floor. I just caught a glimpse of it as she pushed it to. Instant panic. I sort of spun in a circle, trying to think of a reason to get back in there. I wanted to turn the clock back. Anything but this. I went to my room, sat down on the edge of the bed. And waited.

I didn't wait long. Five minutes later she knocked on my door.

"Come in grandma." I called nervously. I knew grandma was going to rile me rotten.

She came into the room and stood facing me just inside the door. Her face was a picture. A gorgeous picture at that. Her eyes shone a she looked at me. It was then I noticed the wad of tissue in her hand. She would raise it to her lips and nose and make out she was using it. I was sure that that was my wad. The wad from the bathroom floor. Don't ask me how I know, I just did.

She asked me what we were going to eat if she bought a take-away. I told her what ever she fancied. I loved them all. All the time we're talking I'm watching the tissue go up and down to and from her face. The only other thing I noticed, was, I was sure her nipples were getting harder as we talked. I could see them poking out of her cardigan. Which was pretty amazing, considering that she was also wearing a blouse and bra.

She left with a wink, telling me she would order a meal for three as I must be starving and a lad my age needs all the energy he can get. Little did I know then how much that statement would come back to me later.

It's now three hours later. We are both at in the living room. I've got my beer and grandma's got her wine. We're both very relaxed. I'm wearing another pair of sweat-pants and a black vest top. Grandma's sat across from me in a recliner. She's wearing a red house robe. Belted at the waist. I keep giving her furtive glances as she watches the telly, trying to discover if she's wearing anything underneath. I should think she is. It's not everyday that you would be sat in the front room with your grandma, but she'd be sitting there stark naked beneath her dressing gown. Just doesn't happen.

I could see the tops of her breasts and every now and then a knee would pop out. I honestly couldn't see anything below her gown. Maybe she was. There was no way I was going to ask her that's for certain.

It seemed to me that every ten minutes or so, a bit more tit flesh would become exposed. By now, you realise, I'm addicted to those tits. As I'm convinced that there is no way I'm ever going to get my hands on them, or any other part of my anatomy, I've made it my job in life to get to see them in the flesh. But as you can imagine. Every time I get close to seeing them, I get the hardest erection and I have to cover up. This was happening now. I was sat there, watching some shit that grandma wanted to watch, that I wasn't paying attention to, trying nonchalantly to cover up a raging hard-on, with a cushion.

I watched her as she watched the TV. She certainly looked good tonight. Like she'd made an extra effort. If I didn't know better. I'd of said that she was getting ready to go out. Although not heavy, there was the unmistakable sheen of make up. As I said. Grandma Phyllis is a very attractive woman and didn't normally wear any make-up. Even as a boy and grandfather was still alive, the only thing I can remember her donning, was the occasional lip stick. Normally red. I remembered being 15 years old and noticing how her lips were full but looked incredibly sexy with lip stick on. Now I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Her voice brought me out of my ponderings. I reddened as I looked into her eyes and saw her smiling at me. She'd caught me staring at her mouth.

"Sweetheart, would you mind getting me another wine. I'm feeling really naughty tonight and I'm going to have another." she said as I rapidly went into a panic. I mean, what the fuck was I supposed to do. Say 'no grandma. Get your own.' I couldn't do that. For one, it was my first day here. Two, its really not in my nature to do that. Especially to her. And three, I'd got all our drinks. I willed as hard as I could. Harder than I'd ever willed before. But I got no positive response from my aching loins.

"Sure gran." I said as I tried to stand up, get her wine glass, all without her seeing my boner. I don't know if I was successful or not. I refused to look at her. I rushed out into the kitchen and grabbed the wine from the fridge. Grabbed another beer for myself and looking down at my groin I knew that grandma would have another eyeful as soon as I walked in. I shrugged. There was no way it was going to go down. I had no choice. Three years without any sort of woman. Then to be in the house, with an attractive mature woman like Phyllis, my control can be excused. If anything was said, that's all I could say. Or words to that effect.

I walked steadily back in the room. I saw grandma watching me with hooded eyes as I walked towards her. I'm sure I saw the tip of her tongue come out and lick along her bottom lip. My cock was bouncing around in front of me. She couldn't fail to miss it. I never saw her look directly at it, but as I say, she couldn't miss it anyway. If I wasn't mistaken, her gown had slipped open even further. There wasn't a lot left to show. It was almost full cleavage now. Only her nipples left. A quick glance down as I handed her her glass, revealed her remarkable legs were on display up to just above mid-thigh. I pondered this as I handed her glass over and made my way back to the sofa. That had to be staged. She must of deliberately opened her gown to expose her breasts and legs. Same with the make-up and lip stick.

This was all a seduction. She was actually meaning to turn me on. Her own grandson. I still had doubts though. Although I wanted to, I daren't make a move on her in fear of being rejected. Can you imagine, making a move on your own grandma, only to be repulsed by her. Can you imagine the shame of that action. A whole can of worms would be opened. I could be so wrong. Better for it to come from her. I couldn't offered that kind of mistake. A bit mercenary or cowardly I know, but that's the way it was.

So I sat there, quietly, watching. Until finally, I couldn't keep my eyes opened. It was eleven. We were both tired. I was also extremely wired. Grandma moved. I looked over and saw her rising gracefully and head over to me. We leant towards each other and we kissed on the lips. The kiss was a mite longer then you'd expect a grandmother to kiss her grandson. Her lips were soft. Her right hand came up to caress my cheek again.

"I need to go to bed Brandon. Sorry to be a party pooper. I'm not used to all these late nights." a quick glance at the wall clock showed the time to be 10.30pm. Not late by any standards, but I suppose, when you get to an age and you live alone, then what's the difference in time.

As she was leant over me, her gown gaped open and her massive chest was just inches from my watering mouth. I saw her glance down at my swollen cock and watched her chest heave as I assumed a ripple of excitement went through her.

Her eyes met mine and I thought "Here it comes." But nothing came. She smiled at me, kissed me again and said, "I'm so glad you're here Brandon. I know it's not nice to say, but I'm glad your parents refused you. I've missed you for three years and having you here now, if for only a short while, will make up for all my hurt. Goodnight honey."

Her eyes shot another involuntary look down to my cock. To say I was confused would be an understatement. One moment she's the mature cock tease that I've been fantasising about all day, the next she's the doting grandma I've always known.

She moved away from me, smiled down and I watched her arse as she sauntered away out of the room. I sat there alone on the sofa, trying to think. This was moving so fast, but haphazardly, I couldn't think straight. If she had been just a random woman who I was sexually attracted to, I wouldn't be having this problem. I can assure you, I'm no shrinking violet.

I sat for another 10 minutes before I finally rose and switched the telly off. After a couple of minutes in the bathroom I entered my room. It was as empty as I expected. Although a small part of me wondered if she'd be there. I looked across the hallway behind me and could see grandma's closed door. I shut my own door.

I laid down on my bed. It was a warm night and I didn't have to get under the quilt. My cock was still leaping about. The nasty thoughts I was having about my own grandmother were driving me nuts. I was undecided whether to grab hold of it and get some quick relief or wait and see what tomorrow would bring. Images of her huge tits that I'd been glimpsing all day, her long legs and her arse as she'd reached up into the cupboard and when she'd bent down into the fridge were strongly pulling me towards a nice wank. On the other hand, maybe I should wait. If what was happening was what I thought was happening, then all the better to stay a full capacity. That's if you don't count the one I had earlier in the afternoon.

Three years in prison had done nothing for my tolerance of alcohol. And so it came as no surprise, when within twenty minutes my eyes drooped down and I fell into a sex crazed sleep. If you know what I mean. I was still thinking about grandma and doing all sorts of nasty things with her and to her, but I had no control over my lager induced sleep.

And so this where we came in.

"What the fuck.!!" I said allowed.

My head turned quickly to the side. I could see the alarm clock. It was 3.30am. I'm never awake at this time of the morning. I know why though. I can feel a wet warm mouth sucking the life out of my hard cock. Its dark. I reach over to the bedside lamp. A hand reached out and stopped me in my tracks. I felt it pull down to my side. My arm was released and seconds later long nails were felt running down my muscular pectoral muscles. I reached down and felt grandma Phyllis's tightly pulled back hair.

"Oh god grandma......... oh shit." I said. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long like this. My hips were bouncing of the bed and grandma had no difficulty swallowing the whole of my hardened cock. I couldn't see but I could feel her hot lips burrowed into my pubes.

I wanted to see. I didn't want to just feel. It was good but I knew watching would be so much better. I again reached for the lamp. Her hand touched my arm and I jerked it away. I touched the base of the lamp and the room was in instant light.

Grandma, bless her, didn't remove my cock from her mouth. If anything she sucked harder. I watched mesmerised as her red lips rose my full length and then descended down to my pubes. A good four or five inches had to be deep in her throat. She was making deep guttural noise deep down. This accompanied by the slurps she was making as she made her way up to my angry helmet, was sending me very close to the edge. I'd never ever been deep throated before. I'd seen it obviously in my DVD's but it had never happened to me. No-one had never been able to take it all. There's a lot to be said for mature women.

My hips were rhythmically bouncing off the bed. Grandma never lost a stroke. My cock never left her mouth. This was so good. The best blow job I'd ever had or could hope to have. I felt my nuts tighten. I was so close.

"Grandma........... Oh god!!............ I'm so close............ I'm gonna cum!!....... Oh fuck grandma that's so good."

Grandma lifted her head of my member. "Go on honey, cum for grandma." her tongue swirled around my purple helmet. I looked at my cock as she did. I was shocked. It looked a lot larger than I'd ever seen it before. A strand of pre-cum hung from her lower lip and her tongue lapped it up before it dropped away.

Her long painted nails gently squeezed my balls as if she was squeezing jism out of a pair of Satsuma's. my helmet became even more swollen and my hands grasped the sheet, my arse lifted of the bed as I tried to thrust even more of my hardness into grandma's throat.

I grabbed grandma's hair and began sawing my hardness into her throat. I was seconds away from a tremendous cum.

"Oh fuck grandma, I'm gonna cum........... Shit............. OH GODDDDD!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. From the deepest part of my loins I felt my seed leave balls. Grandma must if sensed it, as she did the impossible and sucked even harder. With wide open eyes I watched her red lips as they slurped their way up and down my cock. It was way too much for me and thrashing around on the bed I released a torrent of spunk into grandmas willing throat. I watched her cheeks fill up and she looked at me and made eye contact. She then did the horniest thing. She swallowed. She actually stared into my eyes and deliberately swallowed. Every last drop.

I clung to either side of the mattress. I was short of breath. I'd never before experienced anything like that. I'd had blow-jobs before, but nobody had ever made me cum like that. Looking down at grandma, I could see that she was happily cleaning my still hard cock. She slowly climbed up me. I could feel her big tits rubbing along my thighs. As she got higher, my cock slid between them. It was a perfect fit.

Grandma didn't stop there, she kept coming. All the while looking at me. In seconds she was above me, resting on her hands looking down at me. Her huge breasts swaying beneath her.

"Grandma?..........." I went to speak. That was the only word to leave my mouth. Her mouth smothered mine. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and we were soon licking each other tonsils.

It occurred to me that I was no longer thinking of her as my grandma. To me, right then she was just an incredibly horny woman who I was desperate to fuck. As we kissed, I trailed my hands up the back of her thighs, until I reached her surprisingly tight arse. I squeezed and kneaded it causing her to groan into my moved.

"Gimme your young cock Brandon............... I need your thick cock in me. ............. I've waited year for this. "

To say I was surprised by this statement would be an understatement. I'd had no idea grandma had felt this way about me. I wasn't complaining mind you. I was slowly discovering that I loved mature women. I'd always before been with women my own age or younger. Very stereo-typical. That had changed in one day. Thanks to grandma.

I felt her arm snake between us and grasp a hold of my once again dribbling cock. This was my first fuck in 3 years. I was going to make a memorable one. I quickly manoeuvred myself, trying not to let grandma release me. I was already hooked on her slender hands with their long red nails wrapped around my length. I pushed her to the side gently as I said, "Ok grandma. If it's a fucking you want, that's what you'll get......how did you become such an amazing cock teaser?" I asked as I finally let her release me as I turned her over. She caught on fast and within a milli-second she was up on her knees and I was presented with an incredible sight.

"Talk later baby, fuck me................. NOW." she shouted.

I looked at the arse presented before me. I couldn't believe that this belonged to a woman nearly three times my age. My right and dropped down and I let my first two fingers slide up along her puffed lips. She was so wet. I took a minute to savour this.

"Go on darling ..... Fuck your grandma.............. you've been thinking about it all day......... what are you waiting for?"

She was right. I had. I grasped hold of my engorged cock and slowly inserted it into her waiting cunt. It was incredible. She was so tight. Abnormally tight. I'd never experienced anything like it.

"That's it baby............ push it all in!" she said as I duly obeyed. I stayed in that position for just a little while and savoured the feeling of being ball deep in my first pussy for three years. The fact that it was my glamorous grandmother added to the feeling of satisfaction I was getting.

"OH god honey. You feel so big in me." I could feel her juices running down my balls. They were saturated. It was dripping of the little piece of skin in-between my balls and my arse-hole.

Grandmas arse was twisting around on my cock and I was already feeling the pleasure in my loins. I knew I had plenty of cum for her, but I didn't want to waste any of it on a soft cum, not yet anyway.

I grabbed her swivelling hips to try and hold her still so that I could give her a pounding. I withdrew so that just my helmet was inside her. Waited 2 seconds and pushed back in forcefully.

"UuunGGG... oh my god........... that's so good honey ........ don't stop.......... I really need you to use me. ........... Yesssssss ... that's it.. Keep fucking me."

With fast powerful strokes I began giving grandma what she wanted. I felt grandma reach down in-between her legs and felt her long nails lightly scratch my balls. It was like a bolt of electricity shooting through me. I'd never experienced anything quite like it before. As I said, I'm used to girls my own age and they never seem to do anything like this. Most sort of lie there making the appropriate noises and occasionally they cum. As for me, I never worried. I was a bit selfish that way. As long as I could reach my cum, I never really worried about the poor girl beneath me. Now, here I was, fucking my own grandma, hoping that this won't be my only time. I definitely wanted more of this. I was definitely pleased that she brought me off with her mouth first. I would have blown my nuts long before now otherwise.

Grandma laid her head on the pillow, her grey streaked hair fanned out across it. I looked down and could see her cum soaked lips were smiling and parted. Her hand had grasped hold of the other pillow. She looked incredibly sexy and wanton. That's always been my problem. I'm so visual. I felt my balls tighten with the unmistakable coming surge of jism as it prepared to leave me and fire into grandma.

bobluccha
bobluccha
197 Followers