Brandon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobluccha
bobluccha
197 Followers

"Grandma......... oh shit............... I can't wait anymore........ I gonna cummmmm!!!!!!!!"

"Me too ....... Don't try and stop it baby..... Let it all go......... I want it all."

Five strokes later, I was as far into grandma as I could be and releasing a torrent of hot jism into her welcoming pussy. I kept thrusting as long as I could, until I eventually began to feel myself soften.

I rolled off to the side so that we were face to face. She looked like she was completely satisfied. I looked down grandma's body. It was still in the same position and I reached over and let my hand trail down her back and across her delectable arse.

"Hmmmmmm. That was so good Brandon.......... I've known for years that this was going to be good. Hmmmmmm. I've waited so long."

I was burning with questions. Now was not the time. I gathered grandma in my arms, pulled her to me and we snuggled until we slept.

bobluccha
bobluccha
197 Followers