Brandy makes you Randy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jspanc
Jspanc
72 Followers

Then it started and her moans began again, their tempo quickening and I heard an almost high pitched yelping as she rose higher and higher. Suddenly she let out a piercing cry that moved into a panting wail that went on and on as she hit the heights of her pleasure. I swear I almost climaxed at the same time I was so turned on by then. I clung to Amy and she was stiff in my arms reacting in the same way.

"Oh, my, God." I said.

"Wow." said Amy quietly.

Jack spoke then. "I have an idea for a final game. No, Daisy, remain as you are, no need to dress."

I looked up sharply, something dramatic was in the air and this time I didn't think Amy and I would be bystanders.

"You have all shown yourselves to be competitive. I think we should increase the challenge and also the prize. There is no pressure but if you wish to play take one pace forward."

No pressure I thought, no pressure? The pressure between my legs was intense. There was no way I would be timidly leaving now. I stepped forward.

It was clear we had all done so at the same time as Jack said "Well done, excellent, you are all in the game."

"So, to the game. Each of you will attempt to bring one of the guys to orgasm, not your partner though, using only your mouth."

I smiled in expectation wondering if the other two girls felt the same incredible desire and willingness to participate.

I couldn't see as the blindfolds had not been removed nor, did it appear were they going to be.

"I feel, however, that it would be wrong for Daisy to be the only one in her state of undress, so, ladies, if you would oblige by removing your trousers and panties as well."

I was so far gone now that I didn't even hesitate but unzipped my trousers and stepped out of them, sliding down my panties after and likewise stepping out of them.

Amy, I could hear, was likewise divesting herself.

Daisy, left to herself laughed quietly under her breath but I was unsure about what.

The coolness of the air struck my skin and especially my burning pussy. Somewhere there must have been a door or window open as I could feel a cool breeze circling my skin but doing nothing to cool the heat between my legs.

Hands moved me forward and pushed down on my shoulders and I sank to my knees. My nakedness was now more apparent as my position splayed the lips of my pussy wide allowing the cool breeze to circle around my most intimate areas.

"To stop you being tempted to use anything but your hands I feel there should be some level of restraint." Said Jack, obviously taking charge of the section of the evening. Hands guided my own behind my back and what felt like another silken scarf tied them together. I assumed Amy and Daisy were likewise positioned and tied. That picture in my mind of the three of us half naked, tied and offered up to pleasure the men almost made me come there and then.

"Everybody ready?" questioned Jack's voice. I nodded.

"Hang on." said Damien's voice. "What's the prize, or penalty?"

There was a discussion between the guys, throwing in ideas from the two losing girls having to use their tongues on the winning girl, to the winning girl having to take all three cocks, one in each hole, something one of the boys crudely called being 'Airtight'.

It seemed like we had no say in our prize or punishment and that just added to my state of arousal. Three men standing above me discussing what sexual act was going to be done to me as if i was some inanimate sex toy. I was quivering.

"Right." said Jack's voice. "It has been decided. The loser will receive a belting on their bare buttocks. Further, this will be carried out by the guy who didn't come, only fair for him to get some enjoyment if he wasn't blown all the way. Nod if you agree."

This was all said with such command and anticipation of agreement that I didn't even think, just nodded. In all honesty I'd got to the point where I'd pretty much have agreed to anything. The other girls had obviously agreed too for Jack then said, "When you are presented with your cock you must hold it in your mouth. When you hear a clap begin. If you hear another clap stop."

I knelt there waiting, then the musky smell of maleness filled my nostrils and I was aware of a body in front of me. I opened my mouth and tilted my head up slightly wondering who was there.

The unmistakable feel and taste of a cock head settled on my open lips and I enclosed it between them. Not the monster I had held before nor Robbie so I guessed it was Damien.

He gently pushed forward and I opened to allow him to slide inside. The head was as I remembered, much thicker than the shaft and my mouth opened wide as he entered and then I felt my lips close slightly as the head was fully in. I took another inch or two inside until my mouth was full of that hot pulsing flesh. We both stopped then and after only a few seconds when, I guessed, the others were taken into Amy and Daisy's mouths, I heard a clap to my right. I supposed it was Jack and thought that Daisy was about to get stretched wide by that big beast of his. I'd settle for a little less jaw ache I decided.

I pulled slowly back and forth just allowing the motion of my neck to move his cock deeper and then back. I was rewarded with a slight groan from him. I started to run my tongue around the bell's rim and the tried to burrow inside the small hole at the end. I felt him twitch in response and began rubbing my tongue under the bell end towards his hole where I knew Robbie was very sensitive, I could bring him off just by this action. This guy was made of stiffer stuff though, I almost giggled on his cock at that thought, for he moaned but did not appear to be anywhere close to coming.

I would try the mouth fuck then. I put some more suction on him and began to move back and forth taking him in as deeply as I could. A few times he went too far in, touching the back of my throat and almost making me gag but I held him in and continued. My own arousal was building without any touch and I was very aware of my naked and spread pussy receiving the kiss of the cool breeze but also I imagined the gazes of the three guys.

I could hear sucking noises from both sides and knew Amy and Daisy were also working on their men.

Robbie would not last long, I knew, as this was his favourite act and he could never hold out. The way her guy was keeping on going, this was going to be a race between me and, I guessed, Daisy on the right.

The constant sucking and back and forwards of her head was having an effect as I could feel the cock beginning to swell and there were more frequent twitches of it on my tongue. The veins were also becoming more prominent and I could feel the change against my lips, but not fast enough I thought.

With a cry I heard Robbie's moans reach a peak that I recognised as him coming and I had an involuntary nasty thought about him not being able to hold off longer.

So, it was now a two horse race. It was so much harder to do without your hands. I pulled all the way out and began to lick and gently nibble up and down the shaft, the guy in front made some pleasurable noises but didn't seem any nearer to coming. I lowered her head and leaned forward seeking his balls, I felt his cock slide across my cheek and brush the blindfold.

There in front of my lips were his hanging balls, I licked them and felt the wrinkled skin and hair. The smell of him was sharper here. I opened my mouth and sucked one of his balls into my mouth feeling the skin stretch around it. I ran my tongue around it hearing his moans but wondering if I was doing enough. His cock still lay across my cheek, it's heat warming my skin. No, back up. I released his balls and went back seeking his cock with my open mouth. Feeling it I sucked him in hard, concentrating just on bringing the end in and out, letting my lips run repeatedly over the rim as the cock end pulled in and out. I slathered it with saliva until it was totally slick and moved faster and faster. Now I felt his end swelling up, he must be getting close.

I could hear a slurping, regular sound, on my right with an odd gargle, gurgle? I wondered what it was Daisy was doing. Could she be one of those women who could take a cock right into her throat?. It certainly sounded like it. I couldn't do that, I had to hope my actions would work. He was getting bigger and I tasted sperm but he was not quite there. A strangled cry came from my right as Daisy accomplished her feat and her guy cried out his ecstasy.

"Oh no." I thought Julie, annoyed that I'd had been unable to finish him. His cock was pulled unceremoniously out of my mouth, closing my lips with an audible pop.

There was clapping and congratulations going on and lots of drunken laughter.

I felt two hands on my shoulders holding me in the kneeling position.

Someone shusshed the others and Jack's voice sounded in a mock serious tone.

"Wench, you have been found wanting and must now receive the punishment for such an act. How do you plead?"

I was more than happy to play along and answered, "Guilty Sor." Delivered in my best tavern wench impersonation.

"Good people, take this woman and secure her for her punishment."

I was lifted up and walked across the room. Someone tapped at the inside of my thighs and it was clear they wanted me to open my legs which I did. I was shuffled forward and was surprised to feel a pair of legs stretched forward and I straddled them whilst still standing. I was moved forward until I could feel the heat and rigidity of his cock standing up against my belly.

"Not all of your punishment will be unpleasant." said Damien's voice.

"Daisy you lower her and Amy you guide him in."

I felt Daisy's hands pushing down on my shoulders and I bent my knees to lower myself. At the same time I could feel the hot cock being slid down my belly towards my pussy, ably guided I imagined by Amy's hand. The cock stopped at my pussy lips and I realised this was the huge one I had handled before. I let out an involuntary gasp and Amy's voice laughed and said "Oh yes this will certainly fill you up!"

A glass was presented to my lips and tilted. I swallowed some more brandy as if this were the prisoners last sup.

With the cock held steady by Amy, Daisy pushed me downwards. I felt that big head slide upwards stretching wide my wet lips, burrowing deeper and stretching my pussy wider than I had ever been opened.

I heard someone jokingly saying, "Go on take it all bitch!"

It seemed to go on and on. I felt stuffed, Filled beyond my limit. Then it was all in. I paused, resting against his groin, my legs half bent with my feet on the floor. I was breathing heavily as if I had just run down the street. As my breathing slowed and my body got used to that huge intruder my back was pushed forward so that I was leaning over.

"Amy, a longer scarf I think" said Damien.

I struggled to understand what they were thinking of but then the guy below me lifted his hips slightly as something was positioned under him. This must have been the scarf as it was then tied around the small of my back and pulled tight. It pulled me against him so that, belly to belly I was totally unable to pull him away and was very effectively impaled.

"Daisy, the belt please." said Damien and it was then clear that he had been the one I had failed to make come.

I trembled slightly but with the huge cock filling me I wasn't going anywhere.

I heard a crack. He must have snapped the belt and I jumped. The cock pulled slightly backwards before I relaxed back onto it, revelling in the sensation.

I heard a swish and then felt the belt connect across both my exposed buttocks. It stung and I drove away from the impact impaling myself deeper onto his rod. Not as painful as I thought it could have been but that stinging, heating sensation spread out.

"So that is why I have been tied to him." I thought.

The cock filled and stretched me in an agony of pleasure.

The belt fell again and I let out an involuntary yelp. Again I was driven down onto his cock and I felt my pleasure begin to build. The stinging in my buttocks and the pleasure deep inside mingled and span, confusing my senses.

I heard Amy say "A little addition perhaps?"

Jack replied "Why not."

A scarf was placed around my face and as I began to protest it slipped into my mouth and was quickly tied off gagging me so that I could only make unintelligible mumbles. At that I felt more vulnerable than before but found that the heat building inside me was only intensified.

"And one more." said Amy intriguingly.

I felt material on my thigh and it was swiftly bound to the male thigh I was straddling. My other leg was similarly tied. I was now tied to him around the nape of my back and thigh to thigh. I really wasn't moving anywhere.

Amy then instructed Jack to open his legs. This pushed both of mine further apart and I strained to keep contact with the floor as my buttocks lifted up and parted widely. He was much stronger than I was and even with a slight attempt to close my legs I knew it was not going to happen. I mumbled into the gag trying to say that this wasn't really fair.

However this was just greeted by laughter. I could hear Robbie joining in and knew that I had no option, as if I wanted one.

The belt cracked down again and I thrust down once more onto his now throbbing cock.

This time though the belt had caught the inside of my cheeks and the sting was more acute being on this more sensitive place. I was wildly aware that my pussy and even bottom hole were now completely on display making me realise that I didn't actually care and was revelling in my exposure and treatment. As if that freed my mind I raised my bottom to the next stroke and was provided with another blow landing across my spread buttocks.

I lost track of the stinging blows falling but became more conscious that I was building to a massive climax. Jack was pumping into me fit to burst and I was driving hard onto him on every blow. My mumbles had taken on deep moans and I knew I was almost there. A last blow fell almost completely between my buttocks the end of the belt must have whipped around and stung my little anal opening. That pushed me over and I screamed into the gag. As I rode through my climax a greased finger slithered right up my bottom hole. I cried out, overcome. Robbie knew I liked that at the end of sex and wondered if he had done it. No, it was a thinner finger, and I knew with certainty that it was female.

I didn't care. I had been totally fucked and abused and I loved every second of it.

Jack spasmed and I felt his cock swell even further pumping out jet after jet into me. His huge balls losing their vast amount of seed deep inside me. I almost fainted but sagged slowly down onto him panting hard into the gag.

As we lay in that wonderful post coital moment I felt the scarves being undone and was helped around to sit next to Jack. A sea of beaming faces greeted me as the blindfold was removed and another glass of brandy was put into my hand.

"A toast" called Amy. "To someone who really does get randy on Brandy."

I raised my glass high.

So I decided to write this down. It has turned me on again just re-living it. I am still a little sore but would do it all again. In fact, Robbie and I have been invited over to Daisy and Damien's at the end of the month.

I think I'll take a bottle of brandy with me.

Jspanc
Jspanc
72 Followers
12