All Comments on 'Brandy Wine'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nadaliwnadaliwover 11 years ago

Nice story... the couple that plays together stays together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

That was a cute and realistic first-time anal story with a couple. I love realistic sex, and you made the characters very life-like. Too much anal sex doesn't give enough allowance for the lack of natural lubrication in anal, which is a turnoff. Congrats! Looking forward to reading more of your work!

I also loved the scene where Brandy's trying on the teddy and frustrated with it's cheapness and fit and worrying - I think most of us ladies have been there!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
A most beautiful story

in every possible way.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 11 years ago
Nice

You built up realistic characters in a realistic situation. The build is sweet and the climax is spot on. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
its good

marriage is the best relation when sex is mutual not expeting the man to do every thing and women just lay on bed waiting for pleasure and orgasms without working for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good, but ...

Hi, thank you for your story. I liked the story, and I have a few comments, which I hope you will take as kind advice. Some minor improvements, and you have a future career here!

First, I must say, that I like the setting, and the general idea of her using a book to say what she can't say out loud is very comforting. But to make the situation more real, you'd need to give a better idea of WHY she can't say it out loud. The guy Randy seems very understanding and loving, and there's no reason for her to be afraid of his reactions.

Second, I had real trouble getting over the very first sentence. I think it took 3 or 4 times, before I didn't want to go check facebook instead. I appreciate the words resembling the kind of erotic pulp novel she's reading, but I was genuinely afraid that the whole story would be this pseudoposh boudoir style. Watch the doorstep, so to say.

And finally, names? Brandy and Randy? It seems less than real, and doesn't help the story to come alive. It doesn't have to be anything flashy, just call him Rick or Peter - or whatever. Just don't go down the Boris and Doris lane.

I'm aware that this looks like trolling. But please keep writing - there's a lot of good stuff in this story. I'm looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Both continually naked and anally available; equally promiscuous with either gender, your writing is erotic.

5 Stars!

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

For anybody that is thinking of trying anal, this story should be a 'must read' in how to do it right. Too many stories present first time anal with no lube, no stretching and she loves it and wants to keep doing it forever. Realistic and well done

NoScottNoScottalmost 9 years ago
Amazing ...

speechless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...