Brandy's College Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dom then stopped his movements, dislodged his cock and rolled Brandy over onto her stomach. She instinctively got onto her hands and knees. He teased her pussy, rubbing his meaty cock along it from behind.

"You learn fast Brandy."

"I'm just doing as I'm told," she said breathlessly, as they continued their game of father and daughter. She moaned at the sensation of the weighty cock being reinserted into her.

Again Dom took his time, as if savoring a fine wine, or an expensive meal. The pace served to torment Brandy with shame, but not bring her close to an orgasm. Brandy tried wiggling her ass in an effort to make it happen. She wanted this all to be over or at least to get herself off, if possible.

Eventually Brandy was getting so frustrated that she began pleading with Dom. "Faster...deeper...oh daddy, please!"

Outside the room, Ted wandered along the hall with a bottle in one hand and the tiger head to his costume, in the other. Although the party continued, he had fulfilled his obligation to be there for the first few hours and was now looking for the men's room.

As he passed the door, he heard what he thought were the sounds of sex, on the other side. Pressing his ear against it, he realized he was right. He could hear a woman moaning and a man groaning together. Probably some horny old couple from the party, he laughed to himself.

He was about to walk away when he heard the man use the name Brandy. He froze in place and felt a chill in his heart. No! Could it be? It couldn't! He panicked. He had to know. He reached for the doorknob and turned it slowly...as quietly as possible. As he eased the door open, the sounds of sex got louder and he feared the worst. The voice of the woman seemed familiar to him. It was the sweet, slightly high-pitched voice he imagined hearing speak to him, in his fantasies. It was his worst nightmare as he peeked around the door and saw the girl of his dreams, fucking some old man.

She was facing away from him, but there was no mistaking her. Brandy straddled the older man and was being bounced up and down on his cock. Ted felt sick to his stomach, but couldn't look away, without taking a moment to admire Brandy's amazing ass, as it stuck out invitingly in his direction.

Dom was finally increasing his pace and Brandy was so wet, from the slow, steady sex, that Dom's thick cock slid easily in and out of her and she rode him enthusiastically. Brandy was built for this position, as most men easily handled her petite body. With her perky, little b-cup breasts bouncing in his face, Dom smiled wickedly up at her.

"Who's your daddy?"

"Uh, uh! Oh! You are! Oh! You're my daddy." Brandy found it easy to say, as she was finally building towards an orgasm.

Dom couldn't help but laugh at her willingness to play along.

Suddenly, Dom caught sight of someone at the door. "Hey! Beat it kid!"

Brandy was startled and taken out of the moment, she turned her head towards the door. Making eye contact with Ted for a split second and then watching Ted's disgusted face disappear and the door slam shut.

Brandy cringed at the thought of being seen by someone she knew. She felt her arousal slipping away from her, but she had no ability to do anything about it. Dom was in full control, wrapping his bear-like paws around her tiny waist and driving his cock in and out of the petite teen, making her cry out. "Oh! Oh!"

At last Brandy was getting the fucking she needed, but all she felt too self-conscious to enjoy it.

"Now beg daddy to fuck you."

"No. Please, no." Brandy was so frustrated and felt no arousal from the dirty talk.

Dom didn't care who had seen them, or what Brandy was feeling. "Say it, say it!"

She looked down at the man who held her tightly and who had humiliated her so completely...and with anguish in her voice shouted, "fuck me!"

"Fuck me daddy!"

Dom increased his intensity even more, hearing the dirty words from Brandy's sweet mouth. Pounding away at her pussy. "Oh yeah, baby! Here it comes."

"Ugh! Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

Like a geyser Dom erupted into her. Filling Brandy up with all the lust and cum he had been holding back. Brandy straddled him, enduring the almost endless stream of seamen. Some of it began seeping out of her as she waited for his cock to shrink a bit. The unpleasant sensation in her pussy wasn't nearly as bad as the feeling in her heart. She was finally able to dismount him and sat in stunned silence. She hated what she had done and was even denied the pleasure of an orgasm. The indignity was overwhelming to her. Brandy came relatively easily during sex and this was the first time she was unable to do so.

In the aftermath, Dom relit his cigar and sat up cheerfully. "That was incredible," he boasted.

Brandy stared off, covering her body with her discarded dress, while Dom wrote out a huge check for the university. He also retrieved a business card from his wallet and handed it to Brandy.

"Call me when you graduate, or better yet how about a summer internship? I could really use you, if you know what I mean." His words dripped with the double entendre.

Brandy stared at the check and business card and actually found herself saying..."yes, thank you."

After Brandy was able to collect herself, she walked through the main hall, handing the check to the dean. She didn't say a word, but the look on her face spoke volumes. She exited the building and began the walk of shame, back to her dorm.

"Brandy! Brandy wait!"

Ted ran, or rather staggered up alongside the object of his affection. In his hand he clutched a half-empty bottle of booze that he took away from the alumni event.

"Not now Tim."

He removed the tiger head. "It's Ted, damn it! What the hell was that? Who was that guy?"

"No one I know...um, I mean, no one you know." She said flustered.

"Why were you fucking him?"

"Go away Ted." She was clearly shaken.

But Ted angrily grabbed her arm, wanting answers.

"No! No, I won't. I have been trying to get your attention for the last month and you can't even remember fucking my name."

"And you clearly can't take a hint," she shot back. Brandy had nothing against Ted, but she needed space.

"Fine! Have it your way...I want what he had." Ted was shouting desperately.

"You are gonna have sex with me, or I tell everyone, including the cheerleading team, that you fucked a guy, who was old enough to be your father. I'll fucking tweet it everyday for the rest of the semester."

Brandy's eyes began to well up with tears. Causing Ted to suddenly regret coming on so strong.

"Do it," she mustered. "Tell everyone. Tell them what a slut I am. Tell them whatever you want. But I am done being used. You men are all the same...you all want the same thing. I have feelings too..."

Brandy began to sob, turned and walked off, leaving a stunned Ted behind.

When he was finally able to speak, Brandy was to far away to hear anything.

"Nice going Ted," he whispered to himself.

Ted watched Brandy until she disappeared into the night. Then he turned aside and continued to drink from the bottle he carried. Wandering across campus, he tried in vain to make sense of what he had seen and to beat himself up over causing Brandy to cry. What the fuck? What is wrong with me? Why don't you like me? I mean, besides the fact that I am dressed liked a fucking tiger? He laughed morbidly, drained the bottle and found a tree to lean against.

"Brandy..." Eventually, he slumped down to the ground, rolled over and passed out.

Moments later, another inebriated individual came upon the scene. Sid was on his way back to his makeshift home, just off campus, when he found Ted sprawled on the ground before him. The first thing he did, was check the bottle he had laying beside him. Unfortunately, it was empty, but Ted had something else of value. Sid bent down and began removing the tiger costume from the younger man. He walked off, leaving Ted snoring peacefully in his boxer shorts.

The following morning Sid got a taste of college life. Walking around campus in the tiger costume got him some strange looks, since the school mascot usually only appeared at games or rallies. But no one stopped him from having a meal in the cafeteria, where he gorged himself. Eventually Sid belched so loudly, that the entire dining room erupted in laughter. Once Sid found that he couldn't eat another bite, he wandered towards the football field to take a nap.

Brandy awoke from a restless night of sleep. She went to bed feeling badly about her encounter and frustrated by being left unsatisfied. She regretted blowing up at Tim, or Ted, or whatever. She knew that she better deal with him today, before he had a chance to tell people what he saw her doing.

Brandy and her roommate Lauren chatted over coffee and then showered and dressed for the day. They had an afternoon practice with the rest of their squad, which Brandy left early for. She planned to find what's-his-name and confront him about the night before. She was disappointed that he had suggested that he would blackmail her, but she felt confident, she could get him to back down. Brandy knew he had a crush on her and if nothing else believed she could persuade him to forget all about what he saw.

"If I let him think he has a shot with me, he'll do whatever I want." She said absentmindedly, as she laced up her sneakers.

"What did you you say B?" Lauren asked from across their room.

"Oh, nothing. Hey, I'll meet up with you at the field house, ok? There is something I gotta do."

Brandy searched the campus, asking people if they had seen the school mascot. A few students confirmed that they saw the tiger headed towards the football field.

When Brandy arrived, she saw no sign of him on the field, or in the stands. So she turned towards the field house. The brick building contained locker rooms for the home team, as well as their opposition. There was also a small locker room that the cheerleaders utilized. Brandy poked her head into each one, eventually she found the Trinity Tiger, lying on a bench in the cheerleaders locker room.

"What are you doing in here? Are you asleep?"

She marched right up to him. "Listen here, um, you! I need to talk to you about what you said last night."

The large cartoonish tiger head looked up groggily and saw what he thought was an angel. Brandy was standing over him wearing a pink sports bra and a pair of small white cotton shorts. The word cheer was stretched across her bum. She wore small white ankle socks and sneakers on her feet. Sid was pleasantly surprised to see that it was his favorite cheerleader. Lazily, he sat up on the bench as Brandy sat herself down beside him.

"Did you hear me? I need to talk to you about last night."

Sid tried to remember exactly what they had said to each other.

Brandy softened her tone, hoping to play on his sympathies. "First of all, I want to apologize for snapping at you. Secondly, I want you to reconsider your demand that I...you know, fool around with you. I'm sure we can work something else out, can't we?"

Sid was confused, but decided to shake his head no. What was the worst that could happen, he figured.

"You won't reconsider? We really have to go through with this?"

Sid nodded enthusiastically, causing the tiger head to wobble about. He was still confused, but thrilled beyond words that Brandy had reconsidered his offer.

Brandy sighed heavily. "I thought you were different. I thought you really cared about me."

Sid shrugged his shoulder and raised his hands, or rather paws up, to indicate, oh well, you thought wrong.

He pulled himself to his feet, and then pulled Brandy towards a door, which led to a storage room. Sid had already explored the space thoroughly when he arrived. The small room was full of equipment for the sports teams. A stack of floor mats, the cheerleaders used for tumbling drills were as good a makeshift bed as any.

To Brandy's surprise, she was feeling a little frisky in the storage room with him. Perhaps it was their environment; perhaps it was being left unsatisfied from the night before. With the tiger standing a few feet from her, she decided to take the initiative. If I just give him a little thrill, I bet I can get him to forget all about what he saw last night, she thought.

"Ok, lets get this over with," she said to try and establish control.

Brandy pulled her sports bra up and over her head. Exposing her beautiful, little breasts. Whether it was the cool air in the room, or maybe the thrill she felt, undressing in front of someone, Brandy's sensitive nipples were already firm. She couldn't resist the urge to run her hand over them, as they ached to be touched. Keeping her eyes on the tiger, who didn't speak, but rubbed his paws together in excitement.

"Aren't you going to take that ridiculous costume off?"

Sid shook his head to indicate no. He still wasn't sure what was going on and feared doing anything to lose this once in a lifetime opportunity.

"Have it your way," Brandy giggled.

"I guess I have to take these off as well?" Brandy pulled playfully at the waistband of her shorts.

Sid nodded enthusiastically.

Brandy lowered her small white shorts and revealed an adorable pair of white cotton panties, with little pink hearts on them and a tiny pink bow along the waistband.

The tiger rotated his paw, to infer he wanted her to turn around.

Brandy turned and gestured down to her round bum and cute little panties. "Is this what you wanted? I see you staring at me during the games, trying to look up my skirt."

Sid was salivating inside his mask as he watched the gorgeous, young cheerleader.

Brandy gave her bum a little wiggle and before she could do anything else, the tiger pounced and bent her over a nearby yoga exercise ball.

"Wait!" Brandy had used the same ball for stretching before, but never for what was about to happen.

Sid rolled her forward, so her face was near the floor and beautiful little bum was sticking straight up in the air. Pulling her panties down and lifting his tiger head slightly, Sid decided he was ready for some dessert. Brandy gasped at the abrupt assault on her private parts. Sid was aggressive, working his tongue up, down, in and out of her pussy. He tickled her clit, sending Brandy into ecstasy. She squirmed, clenching and unclenching her ass, enjoying the wild sensations she felt.

"Uhhh...oooh...oooh!"

Of everything Sid ate on campus today, nothing tasted as good as Brandy. Her pussy was so sweet and her reaction to his tongue made the experience all the more delicious. Brandy was getting light-headed from her position and from the tongue-lashing she was receiving.

Sid couldn't get enough and even worked his tongue up to Brandy's little pink asshole. Worming his tongue into the tight rosebud.

"Oh, oh! Oh, yes! Oh yes! Oh, you're so kinky."

Sid returned to her pussy and buried his tongue deep inside of the tight teen, sending her over the edge. Brandy clutched at the ball beneath her with her arms and legs, trembling so much that the yoga ball almost bounced beneath her. She finally achieved what had eluded her the night before, a dizzying orgasm.

"Oooh! Yesss! Yesss! Yesss!"

The orgasm eventually subsided, but before Brandy could catch her breath, she was rolled off the ball and onto the soft mat below. With the tiger head back in place, hiding his identity, Sid opened a zipper on the costume, allowing him to reveal his cock. It was already erect and spreading Brandy's legs, he eased it into her wet, waiting pussy. Brandy was taken aback by the size and strength of what she thought was a fellow freshman.

"Oh my god!" Brandy gasped as it's length filled her completely. "You're so hard, so rough!"

Brandy could hear some strange mumbling from inside the tiger head, so she reached for it, in an effort to take it off. But Sid was faster and took Brandy's hands, pinning them back beside her head. She was completely at his mercy now and the ferocious fucking was causing Brandy to moan loudly. This was exactly what she had needed the night before. Sid needed it as well. Typically just drunk, he was now drunk on power and lust. As the most perfect little coed lay beneath him squealing in delight as he had his way with her body.

Brandy's moans of pleasure were getting louder, and Sid could hear voices out in the locker room area. He feared being found, but had no intentions of letting up. Looking for a gag, he grabbed her little panties, and stuffed them into her mouth, muffling her cries of pleasure.

It was an amusing sight, to see Brandy writhing wildly, with Sid's cock in her pussy and her own panties in her mouth. Sid continued to pound away at her and could feel Brandy's body tense up beneath him. Brandy bit down on her underwear as a second orgasm seized her.

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!"

Sid slowed his pace and pulled out. The locker room outside seemed to have emptied out and Sid was excited about emptying out his aching balls. He pulled the panties from Brandy's mouth and replaced them with his cock. It was covered with Brandy's juices, so she got to taste herself as she sucked Sid off. It didn't deter her as she blew him enthusiastically. Sid was groaning now, but the tiger head kept the noise to a dull murmur. Watching his cock disappear into her mouth was an incredible rush and a moment later Brandy received a massive mouthful of Sid's sticky cum.

Brandy gagged a bit, but managed to swallow it all and tried to back away from the softening cock. However, Sid took hold of her head and held her in place. He rested for a moment with his cock half erect, bathing in Brandy's saliva. She looked up at him with wide eyes, questioning what was happening. After a moment Sid began sliding his softened, but still substantial cock in and out of her mouth. He wasn't finished, as there were still prizes left to claim. His cock sprung to life, growing thicker and longer in the confines of Brandy's warm wet mouth.

Brandy couldn't believe it. The cock continued to grow as it slid back and forth between her full lips.

It got so hard, she thought he was going to cum in her mouth for a second time. But Sid had something else on his dirty mind, for his filthy cock. He turned her over and Brandy obediently got onto her hands and knees.

"Oh, you want me doggy-style? Is this what you think about when you see me in my little cheerleading uniform?" She teased.

Sid's cock was coated in a mixture of Brandy's juices and saliva. Positioning it at Brandy's little asshole, he started to squeeze it into her. Brandy was surprised and reacted by trying to crawl away. But she was held firmly in place and a moment later, was completely impaled.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! You're an animal!"

Sid growled, in agreement, as his cock burrowed deeper with each thrust.

Sid was lost in a world of depravity and he was taking Brandy with him. Her ass was so round, so perfect, so tight and he was embedded deep inside of it.

Brandy had only taken it in the ass once before and to her surprise had enjoyed it. Her asshole was so sensitive and that combined with the feeling of being so completely dominated by someone excited her like nothing else. It felt like the ultimate act of submission and Brandy begged for more.

"Oooh! Yesss! Do it! Take me! Take my little ass!"

Sid could never have dreamed that he would be sodomizing one of the hottest girls on campus. To a man who had nothing, hearing Brandy submit to him so completely, made him feel like the most powerful man in the world.

"Yes! Oh yes, master! Take me, master! Make me your slave!"

Brandy reached between her legs and found her clit, while Sid continued to have his way with her ass. Brandy and her roommate Lauren referred to touching yourself, as petting the kitty and Brandy wanted to get off a third time. She petted the little kitty, while a big cat pounded her from behind. All of the stimulation built to a wild climax for her.