All Comments on 'Brandy's Naughty Neighborhood Ch. 02'

by storied_life

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TangarayTangarayabout 11 years ago

What a naughty story...but very nice. Thanks for sharing with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Now it is time . . .

for Brandi's daddy to get his. Your next chapter, hopefully, will include the daddy and maybe the Major and Papa Jack as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Shoguy the writer!

my fave of all time writers on this site is shoguy...the absolut BEST in granddaughter vs grandfather sex! give shoguy a look and keep on writen! great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

i have 3 granddaughters i fuck on a regular basis,the oldest who is now 24 started with me when she was 18(she had teased me since she was much younger)i also have 2 others who are 19 -20 who are into threesomes with me they have been playing with each other for a few years(i caught them two years ago and that's when i first fucked those two)but my oldest granddaugter and i have had a relationship since her 18th b-day she wanted me for her b-day present. we all enjoy our fun together my daughter who i also screw at lest twice a week knows what's up and in total agreement with our family fun....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story

Sexy light hearted fun with a nice playful nc theme. These Brandy stories make me very happy, they have a good amount of hot sex and enjoyable set ups. Best of all Brandy always manages to begin liking what she's doing...it's what makes her Brandy, that and her innocent face and taut body. Nicely done Sir. I hope Brandy has a few more adventures left in her. Oh btw my favorite is Brandy goes to college episode 2 was perfect, I've re read that one several times. Though 1 is also very good. Thanks for writing. Keep up the good work.

Gemini552Gemini552almost 11 years ago
Sweet!

What a heart warming story of how a grandfathers love can spill over into the excitement of sex. We should all be so lucky.

MchllVllybllMchllVllybllover 10 years ago
Hot !

77 yr. old man performing like that? Wow, that is totally naughty, taboo, and extremely erotic. Excitingly intoxicating story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous