Brazilian Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Meanwhile, Maria had been busy sucking Bernardo's cock. She had begun by licking avidly the head of his cock before continuing all the way down to his crotch, then back to the cock head without breaking the contact even for a moment. On the second trip, she extended her sucking and licking to his balls and on the next one to his ass! There was nothing too dirty for her to explore. She never had had her ass licked and she really enjoyed that new and quite delicious sensation! She would certainly try it again with her lover Lula! If he declined the offer, she would just have to snap her fingers and have a dozen nice guys volunteering to perform such a dirty task if they were promised she would allow their cocks all the way in her mouth or her pussy afterward. Maria had never been attracted toward faithfulness toward her lovers. They were forbidden to take their pleasure with another girl out of Maria's presence but they shouldn't expect reciprocity : men were just there to make her cum and a better lover just replaced the former one! Maria was a quite pragmatic girl!

That left Ernesto and Tereza. They decided they had to put on a show for their friends. Ernesto pulled out his long tongue and started to lick Tereza's clit and pussy lips. He spread them out with his tongue, pushing it in as deep as he could in a slow motion that Tereza felt maddening! She grabbed Ernesto's head and pulled him hard into her pussy. He parted her thighs wide and stuck his nose in her cunt. She yelled with pleasure : her Cyrano had a rather long nose. She cummed wildly on his unusual appendage! He pulled out and scooped her love juices on his nose and used them to lubricate his fingers he shoved into her waiting asshole. She always loved to be double penetrated even with a nose and a finger!

Ernesto was in heaven. His tongue was like a dick and he was fucking Tereza's pussy with it and with his nose. He could smell the delicate nectar oozing out of her sweet pussy as her juices were dripping out of her cunt and wetting her ass crack! He put a condom on and skewered Tereza's pussy from behind. He rammed it in a few times. When his cock was sufficiently greased, he pulled completely out and aimed his cock to her ass hole. He plunged it into the hungry bum hole that had been waiting for him for a long time! They screamed together. Tereza always loved to be buggered by a nice and very hard cock and especially when there was a large assistance to watch it! She was a bit of an exhibitionist and Bernardo was now accustomed to his wife's antics!

Barbara had made Joan wear the strap on dildo, this time, as she had promised on the previous evening. She had put on the biggest dildo of her collection. She decided to show off Joan to her friends. She called them and asked :

- Look how Joan is cute with a big cock at the right place! If she had smaller tits, she would make a passable man, don't you think so, Consuela? Would you have Joan accompany you on the avenue Atlantico?

- No, thanks, Barbara, I want to dance with really well endowed studs! No offense, dear Joan! But I am ready to go to a dance hall with you, tomorrow, if you want!

- I would be quite pleased but I promised to stay with Barbara!

- No problem : Barbara, would you like to come with us dancing tomorrow. Just us, girls : it will be our first night out and I would like to dance for hours!

- I'm game, Consuela! Where will we meet?

- At the Marabunta in Copacabana! I love the ants chain they organize after midnight...

- What is it?

- The dancers form a long chain with a man grabbing a girl's tits from behind. The girl holds another man, theoretically by the hips but not infrequently by his cock. It's a way to announce publicly that the guy is really well endowed and that the girl would be ready to meet him in a more private place! It would be rude not to defer to such an explicit invitation!

- But what a man does if he is interested by a girl?

- He can't do anything : at the Marabunta, it's always Ladies' night from midnight to dawn; the girls decide if they find a gut sufficiently attractive to dance with hom or let him fuck them but they are in total control! Usually husbands and boyfriends stay at home if they don't want to see them cuckolded repeatedly. Last time I came here, I lost the count at fifteen! To be completely true, I didn't care any more as long as they kept using rubbers!

Barbara turned toward Joan and bent over him, putting her hand on her left leg. Consuela joined them placing her hand on Joan's right leg, dangerously closer to her crotch and simpered lewdly :

- Yes, Joan! Come out with us, we'll have fun!

- OK, Consuela!

Consuela got up and hugged fervently Joan.

- I will keep an eye on you and see to it that you won't pick up some nasty guy! Brazil is a dangerous country for single girls! Some guys may give you drugs and fuck you bareback even though they know they are infected by HIV or they may force you to prostitute yourself in some sleazy favela! When I won't be there, just decline any proposal to follow a guy anywhere but on the dance floor and accept only drinks from the barman!

Tereza and Maria gave Barbara and Joan a warm hug before leaving. Ernesto, Bernardo and Lula seemed more reluctant to leave. They pressed Joan on their chests with a bit too much force. Joan knew immediately what they wanted. She gave each of them a peck on the lips and let them rub their hands on her tits. They seemed to enjoy it tremendously! They left, telling her they would love to see her again on another occasion!

Barbara jumped into Joan's arms as soon as the door closed behind their last visitors!

- Joan, you were great : now these three men will swear you are a very sexy girl, a bit saucy or even wanton but none of them will ever think you are a transvestite and the girls will forward the idea that you are a bit slutty and ready for anything with a guy, just a bit shy!

Joan then collected the empty drinks to return them to the kitchen to help Barbara who commented on it :

- Wow! My husband has never helped me clean the house after a party! I would have loved to have a daughter or a younger sister like you but I am afraid that my husband would have been less brotherly with you!

Barbara said with a smile as she disappeared into the bathroom, leaving the door ajar in a rather explicit invitation. Joan unzipped her dress and followed her into the bathroom. The moment she entered, Barbara jumped into her arms and immediately planted a big wet kiss on her lips! Apparently, she was no more tired! She had shed all her garments and pressed her taut breasts onto Joan's with the eagerness of a teenager!

- I've wanted to kiss you all night, Joan! You're so cute!

Joan put his hands on Barbara slim hips and returned her sweet kiss. As they French kissed fervently, Barbara slid her hand to Joan's crotch, caressing the tip of his cock through the fabric that hid his cock. She continued a long slow kiss.

- I'll make sure you have a fun time during your stay in Rio, darling! I should not keep you up any longer! We'll have a fun day tomorrow and we may still have fun together this evening if you want! But I don't want you to get tired!

Barbara lathered Joan's body before offering her to shave her pussy. Hair was already growing back and it tickled Barbara's skin!

- We will buy you a few fashionable bikinis for sunbathing and playing in the surf with some nice guys but I also want you to consult a specialist!

- OK, Barbara!

The two girls held hands as they tiptoed to Barbara's bedroom. The girls when she entered turned around and placed her arms around Joan's neck. Barbara directed her toward the bed on her back and started to kiss her mouth before playing with her tits. She now knew exactly what pleased Joan and she had soon moaning and writhing on the bed like a real girl! Barbara put on her strap on dildo and the intensity of their kisses redoubled. Joan relaxed progressively and Barbara worked hard to get her friend in the mood for another bout of getting fucked in the ass like a girl. Barbara pulled Joan up, spreading her legs on top of her shoulders.

Joan's tender ass was in plain view, her ass already gaping open, ready to be entered by Barbara's dildo. It was still the biggest she had and entry might be somewhat painful but Joan didn't really care : she just took KY jelly on her fingers and smeared it on the massive cock. Barbara wiggled her bottom quite seductively as she chose the best angle of penetration. She was fast getting used to be the male in their couple! She was about ready to fuck Joan in the ass and the very idea excited her tremendously. Barbara teased somewhat Joan, entering her ass before pulling completely out. Joan moaned in frustration. Barbara decided to put a halt to her little games and pushed resolutely her dildo into Joan's ass. She was fascinated as the long shaft slowly disappeared into Joan's butt... Joan humped back when she was half way in to accelerate her entry...

Joan woke up, laying naked on the bed sheets and cuddled close against Barbara's pretty tanned body. She stirred in her bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She wanted to leave Barbara sleep some more. She had worked hard during the night! Everything considered, it was very pleasant being a girl in a loving couple! Joan went into the kitchen to prepare an English breakfast. He couldn't find beans in tomato sauce but he managed to make scrambled eggs with grilled bacon, coffee and orange juice with a couple of slices of brioche and jam! He was quite proud of becoming the perfect maid for Barbara! It was strange to see herself gradually taking traditional woman's role while Barbara seemed to enjoy to hold the man's position!

When Barbara entered the bathroom, she discovered Joan had prepared a scented bath with rose petals floating on the water surface. Joan was waiting naked on the side with a traditional Batik fabric towel ready for Barbara. She stood outside the shower just smiling and watching her friend. When she had finished, Joan dried Barbara's body with the towel. Barbara giggled, totally surprised by the idea of being so pampered. She gave Joan a good morning hot kiss on the lips and watched her cleaning the bath with the elegance of a true woman. The two girls put on a T-shirt and a pair of tiny knickers to take their breakfast on the terrace in plain view of the visitors. Just Joan had chosen an Indian choli, a sort of cropped T-shirt, another gift from Mr Gupta! Barbara seemed quite interested. Joan explained to her :

- It was a gift from my boss who is an immigrant from India, something quite common in England!

- Does your boss know you're a crossdresser?

- Yes, he encouraged me to wear skirts and other girls' stuff...

- And he offered you cholis and other things?

- Oh Yes, Barbara! He offered me also sarees, bangles, and different pieces of Indian jewellery : earrings, head pieces and collars...

- Aren't you sure he isn't queer?

- Certainly not : he was leaving for a three weeks trip with a girl, Susan, when I was boarding my plane. He intended to knock her up while he was in India! She is a colleague, my boss in fact! And my boss has several girls gravitating around him : he always say they are the members of his harem!

- How degrading, Joan! And Susan accepted it just like that! I would never have done so : a man must seduce me and prove he would be a good father before I would envision giving him an heir and he would certainly not decide to breed me like an animal!

The two girls went to the kitchen for breakfast. They ate what Joan had prepared and Barbara complimented about her culinary skills. Joan blushed in pride.

- This evening, we will go to the Marabunta cabaret but would you be ready to prepare us Indian food next Sunday and present it to my friends with you wearing a complete Indian outfit? I've seen one just on TV!

- No problem, Barbara. Will you want me to present you a show of Bollywood dancing!

- That would be great, Joan. I am quite sure it was also your boss who sent you to learn that, too!

- That was what I thought! Make sure he doesn't try to make you enter his harem, too, some day!

Barbara chose a very small black thong with a pink bra. In fact, it was just made with triangles of fabric held together by chains on her hips, a metallic ring between her breasts and a chain around her back and another one holding her D cups behind her neck. It was so tiny that a policeman would have arrested her for indecent exposure on Brighton beach but, on Ipanema beach, there were plenty of girls wearing even more daring bikinis. Barbara asked whether she could choose a bikini for Joan. After a long hesitation, Joan finally agreed.

Barbara chose something less elaborate, but probably even sexier. There was no metal pieces, just triangles of black fabric that were tied on her hips, on her back, between her tits and behind her neck... The tails were designed to be very long. Joan seemed surrounded by ribbons of different colors. You would have thought that by just pulling one of these tails, her bikini would fall apart and Joan would appear stark naked on the beach. She was daring people to shred her bikini in blunt incitement to rape! Barbara explained to Joan that the fabric loosened when wet. She would have to retie each of the knots regularly but it was done on purpose to attract the attention of all the men around!

Barbara tied the neck knot as tight as she could. Her white breasts were forced up, standing at attention, enhancing her sex appeal if it was still possible! The black fabric made the white color of Joan's skin even more evident. Barbara explained her that all the girls on the beach would be heavily tanned. There was no point in competing with them but in contrast to show off her snow white skin! Moreover, the tails will completely conceal the cock cage hidden in her bikini bottoms. Joan's long hours at the Gym were finally paying off. Barbara admired Joan's beautiful small round ass!

- Plenty of men will be quite interested by your pretty bottom, Joan! Don't hide it with baggy shorts or loose jeans. Choose instead a very body hugging short and wiggle your bottom seductively while you walk : you are a girl and you want to make all the men crazy about you!

(To be continued)

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12