Break Down Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Monday, 10:30AM

"I'm sorry," Julie said, "I don't know why I said that. You just felt so good...I don't know what got into me..."

"Big black cock got into you," Jamal laughed as he stood and retrieved his pants. "Don't worry about it. Anyway, about the hole you mentioned earlier..."

"Oh, don't worry, I think you filled it pretty well," Julie laughed, feeling a little less embarrassed about her slip.

"Well, I'm gonna send the maintenance man right over anyway. I think you might have another hole that needs to be checked out," he said with a wink. He straightened his tie before leaning down and kissing Julie. As Jamal exited her room, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and typed a message to the maintenance man.

Julie watched the black man leave as his cum slowly oozed from the recesses of her pussy. She decided to take another quick shower to be clean for the maintenance man, whoever he was. Julie found herself becoming excited at the prospect of a man she hadn't met taking advantage of her. As she held her labia open to drain her cum-filled pussy, she pondered the future. She wondered how she would be able to go back to her husband and his tiny dick. After feeling the girth of the numerous black cocks that had been inside her, she wasn't convinced that she could live without it now. Maybe she would find someone back home to treat her right every now and then, when she just had to have it. Maybe every weekend she could go meet with someone, and her husband would never know.

Julie heard a loud knock on the door over the gentle roar of the shower. She turned the water off and wrapped herself in a fresh towel, expecting the maintenance man to let himself in. When she heard a second series of knocks at the door, she quickly scurried over and swung it wide, laying her eyes on a young looking black boy in casual clothes, about the same age as her daughter. He wore a generic hat, sporting it backwards. She guessed that he was barely eighteen, maybe just out of high school. He stared in awe at the beautiful brunette, slowly cascading his eyes over her, ogling her long, slender legs; he rested his gaze on her large bosom, which was nearly popping out of a towel that was too small; then his vision shifted up, lingering on her eyes. Her sparkling green eyes held him rapt as if hypnotized by them.

"...may I help you?" Julie asked.

The boy shook his head quickly as if to snap himself out of a trance, then looked at her, still speechless.

"May I help you?" Julie repeated.

"Ye-yes, ma'am. I'm sorry, I've just never seen a woman so...so..." he trailed off.

"So what?"

"So...beautiful. So sexy," he added, regaining his composure. "I'm the maintenance man. I hear you have a hole?"

"You?" Julie asked incredulously. "Aren't you a little...young to be a maintenance man?"

"Maybe. I'm just working part-time for my dad for a little while. He owns the place. Maybe you've met him - Mr. Dentin?"

"Dentin...doesn't ring a bell. Well, there isn't actually a hole in here. It was a mistake. Sorry, kid," she said and began to shut the door.

"It's Eric," he said, catching the door with his foot. "And please, just hear me out. I know what you're thinking."

"Oh? And what's that?" Julie asked, still putting pressure on the door to shut it.

The boy glanced around, then whispered, "You were expecting someone else. You wanted to get stuffed."

"Look, Eric. You're cute. You are. But I think you have the wrong idea - I'm not looking to 'get stuffed,' I was just..." Julie released her grip on the door a little as she spoke.

"Just what?" he interrupted, pushing the door in a little and sliding his foot up more so she couldn't close it. "Admit it - you want some black cock."

"Don't be silly," Julie said, her eyes instinctively dropping to the bulge in his sweatpants. "Look, let's talk about this inside. I don't want anyone overhearing this conversation."

Eric smiled and stepped in as Julie opened the door and shut it behind him.

"Now what?" she asked, looking at the boy.

"What, conversation's over? Then I guess you'd better drop that towel and show me those big titties of yours," he said.

Obediently, Julie let the towel fall from her body, crumpling in a pile at her legs as she exposed herself.

"Very nice," Eric said, stepping forward.

"Wait, first - I can't believe I'm actually asking this, but - you're eighteen, right?"

"Sure am," he replied, placing his large black hands on her firm breasts. He stared at them as he moved them in his hands, lifting them up and rolling them left and right. He traced a finger around her nipples, causing them to perk up at the attention. He licked his lips and looked up at her before lowering his mouth to her erect aerola. She moaned, her pussy beginning to tingle as the kid sucked her tits. He popped off one and pulled the other into his mouth, then pushed her massive udders together and licked both nipples simultaneously.

Julie had to admit, despite his age, the boy knew what he was doing. So far, at least. He walked her to the bed and she fell back, bouncing softly on the mattress as he crawled on top of her. He sat on his knees and peeled his shirt off, revealing a chest every bit as muscular as Marcus's. She ran a hand from his thick pecs down his chiseled abs, sliding her digits just under the elastic waistband of his sweats. She looked up at him, and he nodded with a smile. She tugged the fabric down, revealing the base of his dick. She didn't see the tip of it until his pants were around his knees. It sprang up and slapped his chest.

"Jesus!" Julie gasped, eyeballing the monster. "How do you walk with that thing?"

Eric laughed, grasping the head of his dick and resting it on her tits. "Loose pants," he said with a smirk. Julie stared down the shaft of his ebony log. He was straddling her hips and his cock reached almost to her mouth. It was nearly the length of her chest, she realized, both excited and apprehensive. She doubted that even now, after multiple black men had accustomed her pussy to the amount of stretching required, would she be able to fit this young boy's cock in her vagina.

He leaned forward, poking her lips with the apple-sized head of his cock. She kissed it, smearing his precum on her lips. She licked it off, then slid her tongue against his slit, lapping up more as it seeped out. She quickly swallowed it and opened wide, accepting the tip into her mouth. He pushed her tits together around his black cock as he slowly pushed a little deeper. He moved back and forth, lubricating himself with her saliva. With both hands, she gripped his shaft below where it entered between her breasts. She guided him deeper into her mouth. Soon he was in her throat, and each backthrust oiled up her cleavage with spit. He leaned forward, looking down at her. She was able to take a little more than two-thirds of his cock down her throat, which made her truly marvel at his size. Four inches still protruded from her mouth. His huge balls rested on her breasts. Her eyes widened as she realized that they were nearly as big as her mammaries were. 'Holy shit, he must have a gallon of cum in each!' she thought.

"Damn, girl, you can sure suck dick! But do you think your pussy can take it?" Eric asked, slowly extracting his meat from her throat.

Julie coughed a little, then answered, "I don't know, but I'm sure willing to try!"

He pulled back and held her knees. "I want you to say my name if you can't take any more, okay? I want you to remember the name of the man that had a cock too big for you to handle," he instructed.

Julie nodded. Eric spread her knees wide, revealing her flowing pussy. He smiled at her and rubbed the wet slit with his heavy cock.

"Are you ready?"

Again, Julie nodded. She gripped the sheets of the bed tightly as he entered her, arching her back in pleasure. He slowly pushed in a little more. Julie let out a gasp of air as she realized she had been holding her breath. He slowly pulled out, then back in, rhythmically moving the four inches he had inserted so far. He watched as Julie became accustomed to his tree trunk of a cock. As soon as she seemed to relax, he slid in another four inches. She clenched the sheet tightly and opened her mouth in a silent moan. Eric now worked his eight inches around, fucking her tight pussy slowly.

"Can you take more?"

"Yeah," she replied confidently. She knew she could handle at least thirteen inches. Eric held her waist and slid yet another four inches into her soaked cunt. Her labia was pulled taut around the black intruder, the exposed pink of the interior of her pussy little more than a thin line wrapped around him. Her cervix popped as his unyielding tip broke through. Julie gave in to a massive orgasm as her womb stretched out around the head.

"More?" he asked.

Julie opened her eyes and looked down. He was already in her womb and it looked like he still had another three inches to go. "I can't, Eric, I can't. You're too big!" she didn't overlook the irony that she had never said that sentence to her husband before. "Oh, God! You're so much bigger than my husband!"

"Yeah? What's your little dick husband's name?"

"His name is Eric, too," Julie moaned, wrapping her legs around the black boy as he rapidly slid three-fourths of his thick dick in and out of her twat.

"Is that so? So the smallest and the biggest dick you ever had in you was from an Eric, huh? That's pretty funny. Mine's about fifteen inches. I better make sure you remember which one of us is bigger," he said, slamming into her. Julie screamed in both pain and pleasure as he bottomed out. She felt like he was in her ribs. She struggled to look down as he ruthlessly penetrated her. She was mesmerized by the young boy's lengthy rod. She doubted that very many other men could compare to the sheer size of this black kid. He easily slid in and out of her gushing vagina. His cock glistened in the fluorescent light of the hotel room; his heavy balls slapped against her crotch with a wet smacking sound. Julie's orgasms escalated from extremely pleasurable to downright intense. Her body was bucking on its own, moving rhythmically to meet each thrust, their sweat mingling.

Eric grabbed her bouncing tits tightly, the large, pale mounds compressing under his dark fingers. He tugged on them roughly as her body rocked into yet another incredible orgasm. He leaned down and slid his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply. She ran her hands along his smooth, chiseled back, ending up holding his ass, encouraging him to fuck her harder. He moved his hands to her hips for an easier angle to get deep into her.

"Oh fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum!" he cried, squeezing her waist and arching his back as he slammed into her. Julie's eyes widened as she felt the rush of his hot cum battering her womb, filling it completely with one shot. His massive cock bucked, shooting another load into her packed pussy. Julie watched in terror as her womb expanded with jizz, causing her stomach to bulge.

"Pull out!" she cried for the first time since giving herself fully to Marcus. She was afraid that she would literally explode if he continued to release the contents of his balls into her. Despite her fear, Julie had a massive orgasm. Soon, to her relief, the pressure in her pussy overcame the seal her tight hole had formed around his thick shaft. Cum jetted from the thin spaces between their skin. She watched in awe as his cum gurgled up his cock and flowed over her clit like a fountain. The amount of semen this boy produced was unreal.

When the throbbing in his balls died down, Eric slowly pulled out. Cum gushed from Julie's used pussy, pooling on the sheets. She tentatively sat up, letting her insides fall back into place. She looked down at the mess they had made - though the stream from her gaping pussy had slowed, her entire bikini area and stomach were slick with cum.

***

Nicole was starting to get hungry waiting for her mom to reply. She decided to just go to the hotel and see if her mom was there. 'She might have gone to the pool and fallen asleep,' she reasoned. 'If she's not there, I'll just go get some food by myself.'

***

"All right," Eric said, grabbing her legs and sliding her across the puddle of jizz. The sudden movement caused her to lose balance and she fell back. He spun her legs, flipping her onto her stomach. Pulling her down so her feet hit the floor, he slid up behind her. Her giant tits were smeared with the warm cum, and Julie felt him lining his cock up behind her.

"More?" she asked, uncertain of if she would survive it.

"Hell yeah. I gotta get as much of this as I can," he replied. To Julie's surprise, instead of opening her pussy, Eric slipped up to her ass. "Love fucking a girl in the ass. Your little-dick Eric ever fuck you in the ass?"

"No...he isn't allowed," Julie stated, remembering her promise to Marcus.

"Interesting! Well, I'm allowed, aren't I?" he asked, spreading her cheeks and pressing against her tight sphincter.

"Uh huh..."

"Good!"

With that, he pushed. Her white ass slowly expanded to meet his girth. Her mouth hung open as her rosebud suddenly slipped around his massive head. She moaned in pleasure.

"Yeah, that's it. You like that?"

"Yeah, baby, I love it...but I wanna ride you. I wanna slide down on that big black cock!"

"Fuck yeah," Eric replied. Without removing his dick from her ass, they repositioned themselves so that Julie was on top of the boy. He had somehow managed to lie down on a clean portion of the bed. She squatted, impaled on his erection. He watched as she rubbed her sperm-filled pussy and probed herself with his cock. She closed her eyes and sank down, sliding to the base of his cock in one tantalizing movement. Julie opened her eyes and looked at him, placing her palms on his chest. She began bouncing her ass slightly, enjoying the depth he had reached.

Eric looked into Julie's lust-filled eyes. "I'm ready, baby. I'm about to really pound that ass," he stated. He planted his hands on her thighs, holding her body as he pulled down and slammed back into her. Julie's eyes went wide as her bowels made room for their fierce visitor. She quivered in pleasure as the black boy fucked her ass hard.

"Yeah, baby, fuck my ass! Make me your bitch! I wanna feel you all the way inside me," Julie responded, lost in lust. She had recently started to realize that her ass was her weak spot. Any time a man put it in her butt, she lost her mind and became a total cock-crazed slut, and she loved it.

Eric plunged deeper, brutally stretching her small hole. Julie tilted her head back and exploded, multiple orgasms rocking her body simultaneously. The rough fucking was taking its toll on Eric, too, and he felt his balls contracting, prepared to unload his powerful jizz.

"Fuck, gonna cum," Eric said, concentrating on the brunette beauty riding him. "I wanna blow it all over your face, bitch. I wanna baptize you in cum," he added. Julie came at the mere thought of his words becoming a reality. She wanted to be a slut for black cock. She desired it. She needed it.

Julie slid off of the towering black behemoth and sat on her knees, holding her mouth open like the girls in the interracial porno's she had seen. Eric swiveled and stood, pointing the angry beast at her face. He jerked himself off the rest of the way, sending a fat string of sperm across the woman's pretty face. A second quickly followed, then a third and a fourth. She lost count of how many wads of steaming spunk covered her. Julie had managed to swallow two mouthfuls, but he had unloaded so much that she couldn't have kept up. He finally finished, squeezing the last few drops onto her outstretched tongue. She opened her eyes and looked up at her master.

"Damn, you are one fine woman," he said, wiping his cock off with her shirt. "Sure glad you called for maintenance, or my dad wouldn't have sent me."

Julie gasped. "Your...dad?"

"Yep. Mr. Dentin. Jamal Dentin."

"Jamal?" she asked, shocked.

"Yeah. Why?"

Julie thought fast. "Um...I thought he was just the pool guy..."

"Ah, okay. Anyway, thanks for the fuck. I'll see you around," Eric said, pulling his pants into place and making his way toward the door.

'I can't believe that boy is Jamal's son,' Julie thought. 'I can't believe that both of them came inside me...on the same day, no less!'

Julie stood and walked to the mirror. She found her reflection erotic, but also somewhat comical. Her face was glazed with drying cum. It had dripped down to her chin, leaving icicle-shaped cum globs dangling. Her hair was matted with the stuff; her breasts were coated with smeared semen. Adding to the previous amount that had ended up on her crotch, she realized that she was covered nearly head to toe. Glancing back at the bed, she saw that it, too, was absolutely soaked with cum. She walked over and carefully removed the sheets, balling them up, wondering when housekeeping would arrive. She decided that she didn't have much time. She toweled some of the congealing sperm off of her face when she heard a knock on the door.

"Shit," she said to herself, walking to the entry. "I'll be out in a minute," she shouted through the wooden door.

"All right, mom. Don't be too long!" the voice returned.

"Shit!" Julie repeated, the color draining from her face. She scurried back to the mirror, knowing that she could not clean herself up in time. The matted cum in her hair alone would require a shower and a decent amount of attention. She turned, trying to think of some excuse to delay her daughter. Then she saw the hat that Eric had been wearing. He had left it, and she silently thanked him. She quickly rinsed her body at the sink, toweling off quickly. She pulled on a blouse and skirt, then wrapped her sticky hair up in the hat. Examining herself in the mirror, Julie decided that she was at least a little presentable. As a last thought, she slipped a washcloth into her thin panties to catch any cum that may leak from her sore vagina.

Nicole stood waiting as her mother swung open her hotel door and greeted her. Nicole looked at her mother's odd choice of attire: a flowery blouse with matching skirt, white sandals, and...a baseball hat. It seemed out of place.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Nicole said with a laugh, reaching for her mother's cap, clearly intending to remove it. Julie frantically dodged. "All right, all right, keep your stupid hat on. Don't blame me if you get weird looks. Anyway, did you get my text? I would have thought you'd be ready by now," Nicole said.

"Oh, no, honey, I was...I was at the pool, and...and I just took a shower, so my hair is wet, and it needs to stay out of the sun or it'll frizz up..." Julie lied, trying to make it sound convincing.

"Uh huh..." Nicole said suspiciously. 'Mom sure is acting strange...ever since she got into town,' she thought. 'Maybe she and dad are having a fight. But that can wait. I'm starving!'

"So, shall we?" Julie asked, hoping to change the subject.

"Yea, mom. Let's go eat! It's almost noon - I'm about to die here. Where do you want to go?"

***

Monday, 12:30PM

"Thanks for taking me with you on your runs," Alyson said to Marcus.

"Hey, pleasure's all mine, Red. Now keep sucking," the black man replied as he drove toward their next stop. Alyson smiled and returned to her blowjob. She loved sucking his cock. And fucking his cock. Hell, she loved doing anything with the masculine black rod.

They pulled in to a chain sandwich shop and Marcus held the redhead's hair as he pumped her throat. "Fuck, Red! Drink my cum, you tight little slut!" He blew he load into her mouth and she struggled to keep up with it. The blasts filled her tiny orifice and she hungrily swallowed the thick cream. "Ahh," he said. "Let's go grab a bite, Red."