Break Down Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They exited the truck and made their way to the entrance of the store. As they entered, Marcus spotted Julie and her sexy daughter sitting in a booth off to the side. The black man and his companion strolled up to the women, greeting them.

"Marcus! Hi!" Julie gushed, hopping up and pulling him in for a close hug.

"Hey, Julie. What's with the hat?" he asked, reaching for it like her daughter had done.

"My hair is wet," Julie said, ducking from the extended black hand.

"Hi, Mrs. Tillman," Alyson said.

"Hi, Aly," Julie greeted. 'So this little bitch is trying to steal my man,' she thought, giving her a dirty look as she turned to Marcus.

"Yeah, hi, Aly..." Nicole chimed in. "And Marcus," she added, not making eye contact with the strong man.

"Hello, Nicole," Marcus said, politely taking her hand and kissing it lightly.

"Nikki," Alyson acknowledged, giving her roommate a cold stare. Julie caught it and wondered what was going on between the two. Julie was mad at Aly for going after Marcus, but what was Aly mad at Nikki for? She decided not to press the issue.

"We were just leaving," Nicole said, quite aware of the awkwardness of the situation. 'I absolutely do not want to be around these two with my mother - what if one of them were to slip up and say something about last night? Mom would flip if she knew I had fucked a black man,' she thought.

"Oh, that's too bad," Alyson said flatly.

"Yeah. Maybe we can meet up later?" Julie offered hopefully.

"That would be nice," Marcus said. They said their goodbyes and Julie and Nicole exited.

***

Monday, 3:00PM

Nicole and her mother went to the hotel's pool. Julie still refused to remove her hat, but Nicole had lost interest. They reclined on the pool chairs, both busty women sporting a two-piece bikini. Suddenly, Nicole's phone beeped loudly. She reached down and read the message.

"Mom!" Nicole gasped. "It's Justin! He's coming back tonight! He wants to meet me for dinner!"

"That's great, honey!" Julie replied. "What time?"

"At 5:00. I better go, I have to get ready!"

"All right, dear. I'll see you later, then! Have fun!"

Nicole hopped up and trotted off, not bothering to dress herself. Her large melons bounced freely as she ran to her car, but she didn't care. Julie sat up, making her way back to her room to clean up as well. She called Marcus and left him a brief message, since her daughter would be out of the way for a while.

***

Monday, 5:00PM

Nicole stepped into the fancy restaurant wearing her favorite dress. It sparkled in the interior lights. She looked around and spotted her handsome boyfriend sitting at a nearby table. She giddily ran up to him and threw her arms around him as he stood. He smiled and kissed her romantically.

"Hey, baby," Justin said lovingly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," Nicole replied.

Justin walked around and pulled the chair out for his lady, returning to his chair after she was seated. They talked excitedly, as if they hadn't seen each other in months, though it had only been four days. To Nicole, dinner almost passed too fast. She loved being with Justin, but she also couldn't wait to get him home. She swallowed her guilt about her actions the night before, and believed that the dreams of black men would go away once Justin took care of her needy pussy.

Justin paid the bill and stood up, reaching in his pocket. He knelt before Nicole, producing a small box. She cupped her hands over her mouth, wondering if he was doing what she thought he was doing. He slowly opened it, revealing a shimmering diamond mounted on a shining silver loop.

"You are the love of my life, and I would like to spend the rest of my life loving you," he said. "Nicole Anne Tillman, will you marry me?"

Tears flooded Nicole's green eyes. "Yes! Of course I will, yes!" she said, tears of joy streaming down her slender cheeks. She heard clapping around her but couldn't take her eyes off of her brand new fiance. He held his hand out and she placed hers in it, allowing him to slip the ring on her finger.

"You've made me the happiest man in the world," he said with a wide smile.